MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Wow, I really like the beautifully detailed artwork, and the excellent writing that draws you in. And I especially enjoyed the female facial expressions (physiognomy), which are superb. The graphic artwork captures the believable female mouth and eye movements, which really differentiates each characters personality.

I have found that many other projects that use this type of graphic style, usually seem to fail at combining the facial expressions along with the writing flow, but this one didn't at all in my opinion. What a great job, and I'm looking forward to seeing more from this title and the talented dev. Thank-you.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
it could've been more "the dead girl's grudge/regrets are causing the curse and Zycris is able to lift the curse by getting her to move on."
It would be less believable (or realistic) if somehow Zycris, a very low level ninja is able to lift a curse. Not to mention that the story needs to change because in the original version the curse is neither caused by grudges nor regrets, but rather placed upon by Athena. Chapter 4 is mainly to introduce Athena and MC's hidden power, more than anything else.

Admittedly I got baited into playing this because of the lesbian tag since I've been pleasantly-surprised by good girl/girl content in male protag games before, and was a little disappointed when there was just the one scene of Serena and Daiana, but it's not really an issue. Hopefully we get more girl/girl stuff in the future though, even if it's minimal, but a scene of peeping on Candy and Torr together just seems like an obvious winner.
You can follow the posts from here for lesbian related posts. In short it is not a theme of the game. However, the idea of voyuerism (avoidable/preventable) on Candy and Torr which can lead to threesome with the MC sounds good;). Although it is not established that Torr and Candy are bisexuals or bi-curious.

I'm also hoping for more femdom content, the slight mommy-dom feel to the scene with Serena in the bath was fantastic and something like that with Seira would be great as well. (If Misty got a femdom scene I'd probably ascend to heaven...)
Misty femdom does sound good but it contradicts her personality completely. However, it could be made such that her 'beast mode' when mixed with Incubus magic can lead to her being a 'beast' in the bedroom (femdom):p. Although this is great, but the other Misty fans will want the shy submissive Misty in the bedroom as opposed to her 'beast' mode :p. This will make her sex scenes to have 2 variations. I think Flynn974 will regret the decision to make Misty a LI (which was not planned originally):ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: Flynn974

TMKC

Oct 13, 2021
Stray Incubus [v0.6a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.1Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Can you add others links like mega or pixel instead of mixdrops

maybelaterd00

Aug 9, 2021
the game keeps closing every time when i get on the part were i am with the bounty hunter on the bed had to skip that hole scene is anyone other then me having this problem? if so can you please tell me how you fixed it? thank you

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
It would be less believable (or realistic) if somehow Zycris, a very low level ninja is able to lift a curse.
But it's more believable (or realistic) that a "very low level ninja," in your words, is able to kill a servant of a goddess? Doesn't really seem like there's much of a "power level" difference between the two, and Zycris had already shown off different powers up to that point anyways, so curse-lifting isn't a huge stretch when it comes to "things Zycris could probably do with his powers."
Not to mention that the story needs to change because in the original version the curse is neither caused by grudges nor regrets, but rather placed upon by Athena.
I... realize that? I was just personally disappointed when what was seemingly some kind of "ghost story" turned out to be something else entirely. It's not like I'm trying to say that the story should've gone an entirely different direction.
You can follow the posts from here for lesbian related posts. In short it is not a theme of the game.
Yeah, I realize that too, but the game still has "lesbian" in both the f95zone tags and the tags typed out by the dev in the first post, which was what mostly got me curious about the game in the first place... and I wasn't about to spoil myself on story or anything by diving too deep into the thread of a game I haven't played yet.
However, the idea of voyuerism (avoidable/preventable) on Candy and Torr which can lead to threesome with the MC sounds good;). Although it is not established that Torr and Candy are bisexuals or bi-curious.
Personally I'd kinda prefer if a girl/girl scene stayed as a girl/girl scene and wasn't just an opportunity for the male protag to sling cock, but I guess it'd make more sense for a game like this to have it be a threesome opportunity.
Misty femdom does sound good but it contradicts her personality completely. However, it could be made such that her 'beast mode' when mixed with Incubus magic can lead to her being a 'beast' in the bedroom (femdom):p. Although this is great, but the other Misty fans will want the shy submissive Misty in the bedroom as opposed to her 'beast' mode :p. This will make her sex scenes to have 2 variations. I think Flynn974 will regret the decision to make Misty a LI (which was not planned originally):ROFLMAO:.
I'm just the type that prefers my monster girls, especially spider ladies, to be dominant (as they should be) so my bias is showing here. I'm not sure it "contradicts her personality completely" though, it's not like we've even had an h-scene with her in the first place, so who's to say she can't be humble in the streets but assertive in the sheets?

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Nobles
  • However, you can't say that he is a total saint either because he (at least in my playthrough) had sex with a married woman:p
Interesting, now thats my language ^_~ As its just statement, I dont know how it plays out in game. But if its corrupting the girl and stealing the girl from another engagement/relationship. Totally my cup of tea ^_~ Totally in the expectation of an incubus too^_~. Also fine if the "corruption" is just the girls being near and drawn into him. It'd work like some charm/lust aura ? It would be part of his power.

Him thinking hes an elf, but is actually an incubus, really gives another interesting premise. Especially on the pretense hes growing into adulthood. Feels like it could be funny at the same time. Wil just have to play and see how this goes.

I dont mind him not being evil, thats all fine. But just dont want to have to sit through him acting like a good little boy doing what hes told <.<. Just hoping he be true to his demonic nature. even if he decides he wants to help the people close to him. Or protect his girls ^_~

Thank you for the replies

Last edited:

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
the game keeps closing every time when i get on the part were i am with the bounty hunter on the bed had to skip that hole scene is anyone other then me having this problem? if so can you please tell me how you fixed it? thank you
Weird...
The whole game closes, or does it throw you back to the main menu?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
But it's more believable (or realistic) that a "very low level ninja," in your words, is able to kill a servant of a goddess? Doesn't really seem like there's much of a "power level" difference between the two, and Zycris had already shown off different powers up to that point anyways, so curse-lifting isn't a huge stretch when it comes to "things Zycris could probably do with his powers."
Actually, the best tactical decision during encounter with Fury and Athena is to Leave because the MC is definitely unable to defeat Fury. However, if the player choose to Fight, then plot armor will ensure the MC wins and reveals some more about MC's hidden Incubus superpower.
At that stage, the MC is not even aware and have no control over his hidden Incubus superpower (even after Chapter 6, he still cannot control it at will but he is aware of it). The superpower awakens or manifests when Fury pierced his torso or abdomen, spooked Athena that she left, and MC fainted shortly after.
The player and MC still have no idea what this superpowers truly are, and to make curse-lifting as one of its capabilities (believable), means the MC had learned about it, have some kind of control or mastery over it. That part needs to be explained, which requires changes to the story.
The plot so far indicates that MC's hidden Incubus superpowers are triggered or manifested by 'accidents' and not at will (at least not yet), but he will have mastery over it later so that he can face off the antagonist(s).

All being said, I just like Chapter 4 how it is (storywise) and I think it is really great.

I'm just the type that prefers my monster girls, especially spider ladies, to be dominant (as they should be) so my bias is showing here. I'm not sure it "contradicts her personality completely" though, it's not like we've even had an h-scene with her in the first place, so who's to say she can't be humble in the streets but assertive in the sheets?
Honestly, I am not that familiar with femdom and most adult games I played don't really have it, so I guess you are right that her personality doesn't matter. I am aware that there are timid girls that are wild in the bedroom but never heard of them being femdom, especially when considering the femdom tags on this site is quite specific. Nonetheless, there will always players that want their LIs to be of certain types, and some others want the opposite.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
was she always planned to be one.
or was it due to how positive player reaction to her was that got her promoted from side character to LI?
This is what I think, Misty has always been a candidate for (secondary*) LI from the start, but Flynn974 is still unsure about making her as one. However, seeing the positive reactions seal the deal:D.

The narrative of Misty joining the Ninja Village is just natural, cafeteria girl needing help, her owning cafe, releasing her father into the wild, being alone and she is also relatable to the MC in a way.

However, if she wasn't planned, then it is still fine with me:p. So far, all the characters (especially the women) are pretty much unique and I care for (most of) them. So, having her close at the Ninja Village is a big plus in my book.

*Secondary LI has minor influence or role with regards to the plot, for example Nyxie, Fransisca.

Reactions: mrttao and Flynn974

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
was she always planned to be one.
or was it due to how positive player reaction to her was that got her promoted from side character to LI?
I was always planning to add one more, whom the MC will meet on his travels. And since I spent loads of time designing her and people seemed to like her, I though: might as well. :ROFLMAO:

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
the whole game shuts down no error report just close down and thank you for the reply. and thank you for the game keep up the great work
Thanks! Could you point out exactly at one point this happens during the scene? Also, did you have similar problems at other animated scene sections of the game?

maybelaterd00

Aug 9, 2021
Thanks! Could you point out exactly at one point this happens during the scene? Also, did you have similar problems at other animated scene sections of the game?
it happens when i take the bounty hunter to the bed room the scene that it happens at is when i am on the bed with her and she is riding me it just shuts down then and i had no trouble on any other animated scene on the next screen it shuts down

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Stray Incubus [v0.6a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.1Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Great job there, but mixdrop is such a mess

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Admittedly I got baited into playing this because of the lesbian tag since I've been pleasantly-surprised by good girl/girl content in male protag games before, and was a little disappointed when there was just the one scene of Serena and Daiana, but it's not really an issue. Hopefully we get more girl/girl stuff in the future though, even if it's minimal, but a scene of peeping on Candy and Torr together just seems like an obvious winner.
I'm also hoping for more femdom content, the slight mommy-dom feel to the scene with Serena in the bath was fantastic and something like that with Seira would be great as well. (If Misty got a femdom scene I'd probably ascend to heaven...)
I hope that all lesbian scenes between LIs are avoidable and not just skippable like Serena and Daiana.

I haven't seen any of Serena's scenes (as far as I know she has 2, I don't know if more, one with Daiana and another with the MC in the bathroom). Since she's not a LI, I'm not interested in her scenes and have avoided doing them.

Regarding femdom: Fortunately, the scenes that we don't like can be avoided.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
it happens when i take the bounty hunter to the bed room the scene that it happens at is when i am on the bed with her and she is riding me it just shuts down then and i had no trouble on any other animated scene on the next screen it shuts down
Yup. I found the issue. Because several animated scene were in succession here, and they're all cpu intensive videos, and because I didn't put a command to hide previous videos before showing new ones during this scene, your PC was technically playing all of them simultaneously with the last one played on top (kinda...)
I noticed because my cpu usage was rising during this scene and hit 100% at the end, so I guess your pc shut the game down because it was draining your cpu...
Anyway, I fixed it. I'll upload a patch for this and another issue that was pointed on discord in a few minutes.
Thank you!

maybelaterd00

Aug 9, 2021
Yup. I found the issue. Because several animated scene were in succession here, and they're all cpu intensive videos, and because I didn't put a command to hide previous videos before showing new ones during this scene, your PC was technically playing all of them simultaneously with the last one played on top (kinda...)
I noticed because my cpu usage was rising during this scene and hit 100% at the end, so I guess your pc shut the game down because it was draining your cpu...
Anyway, I fixed it. I'll upload a patch for this and another issue that was pointed on discord in a few minutes.
Thank you!
thank you for all your help great game keep at it

• Red Heart
4.70 star(s) 133 Votes