JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
... so far i love it. Normally it would bother me that there is no sound or music but it hasn't bothered me because of the art and story so far. I'm enjoying so far ... :)
This is great! The characters are either hot, cute or a nice combination of both; the plot is interesting and has a good writing and the sex scenes aswell as the scenarios are well done.

At the beginning i felt a little put off by the lack of music/voices/ambient sounds and it definitely could've helped on many situations
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but while playing it i ended up forgetting about it due to how into the story and characters i was.

Good work so far, keep it up dev!
Regarding the music and sound effects (the most desired feature by most if not all players), Flynn974 is already aware of it, but unfortunately as much as he really want it, he doesn't have the capacity to do it for the the time being. From his own words here and here. But yeah, it is already great IMO for a one man show passion project/hobby, especially the writing and pretty good Honey Select renders too.

Reactions: Flynn974

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I'm thinking I'll try adding sound effects and music to chapter 7... If it comes out good (and isn't ridiculously difficult to find and code), I think I'll start gradually putting it in the previous chapters too.
Cool. Just take it easy and don't beat yourself too hard, okay? I hope you get the right balance (and score) or the music and sound effects, even a basic and simple ones can greatly improve the experience for sure. Unfortunately it is an additional work (or undertaking) which can potentially risk of unforeseen 'bugs'. However, the rewards definitely outweight the risks:D(y).

My suggestion is that you incorporate music and sound effects onto previous chapters in reverse order, for example while developing Chapter 8, revamp Chapter 6 with music and sound effects, Chapter 9 while revamping Chapter 5 and so on. It is unconventional but I think it will be a more natural experience for new players to notice that music & sound starts playing at Chapter 6 when Chapter 8 becomes available. They can deduce that music and sound effects were added later during game development. If you instead add music & sound to Chapter 1 first, then new players will be puzzled why in the beginnning there is sound, but then silent util Chapter 7 (for the same scenario). Of course it is up to your perogative and any way you decide, there will always be 'Spanish Inquisitions' about it:ROFLMAO:.

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Cool. Just take it easy and don't beat yourself too hard, okay? I hope you get the right balance (and score) or the music and sound effects, even a basic and simple ones can greatly improve the experience for sure. Unfortunately it is an additional work (or undertaking) which can potentially risk of unforeseen 'bugs'. However, the rewards definitely outweight the risks:D(y).

My suggestion is that you incorporate music and sound effects onto previous chapters in reverse order, for example while developing Chapter 8, revamp Chapter 6 with music and sound effects, Chapter 9 while revamping Chapter 5 and so on. It is unconventional but I think it will be a more natural experience for new players to notice that music & sound starts playing at Chapter 6 when Chapter 8 becomes available. They can deduce that music and sound effects were added later during game development. If you instead add music & sound to Chapter 1 first, then new players will be puzzled why in the beginnning there is sound, but then silent util Chapter 7 (for the same scenario). Of course it is up to your perogative and any way you decide, there will always be 'Spanish Inquisitions' about it:ROFLMAO:.
Yup. Reverse order is the plan. You really need to develop a game, man. I'll be your first player. You have a developer's mind, I'm telling you!

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Un question. So choosing not to say anything after Misty Lettting her dad go Locks her out of the game ? I dont think there was enough development and timing for the MC to say anything yet (we dont really know her that well yet), and was hoping that destiny/narrative would bring her to the village anyway. But after going back and checking the other option, makes me think this kicks her out of the game ? Is this true ? I love monster girls and while shes not my favorite type of Arachne, I dont want to see her just vanish from the game only because we didnt say anything.

Reactions: Flynn974

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Un question. So choosing not to say anything after Misty Lettting her dad go Locks her out of the game ? I dont think there was enough development and timing for the MC to say anything yet (we dont really know her that well yet), and was hoping that destiny/narrative would bring her to the village anyway. But after going back and checking the other option, makes me think this kicks her out of the game ? Is this true ? I love monster girls and while shes not my favorite type of Arachne, I dont want to see her just vanish from the game only because we didnt say anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
This is how I see it, MC (and the player) didn't really know Misty that well yet, except that she is a decent, now solitude/lone woman. So the main reason he invited Misty to the Ninja Village is to get to know her better (for players who choose to) among other reasons. It is also believable that she was accepted because of 'recommendations' by the MC and Keres Anabelle.

I could think of at least one scenario where Misty joins the Ninja Village of her own but it was not as natural plot as the existing one, and it will irk players who are not interested in her to continue interaction with her in the first place.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
how much femdom?
Only 1 minor scene which is avoidable (preventable) and femdom is not main theme of the game. My speculation is that the (femdom) female NPC will not get another chance at it since she was not liked (at all) by many vocal players:D. It is a miracle she even survived from being killed off the game in the first place:ROFLMAO:.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
how much femdom?
Only 1 minor scene which is avoidable (preventable) and femdom is not main theme of the game. My speculation is that the (femdom) female NPC will not get another chance at it since she was not liked (at all) by many vocal players:D. It is a miracle she even survived from being killed off the game in the first place:ROFLMAO:.
There are actually technically two with the MC and one with between two women, whom the MC can spy on (only if you didn't turn BDSM stuff off).
But all three are avoidable.

4.70 star(s) 133 Votes