May 19, 2019
Three questions: can I get girls pregnant in this build; how long does it take to get them pregnant; how do I know if they're pregnant?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Three questions: can I get girls pregnant in this build; how long does it take to get them pregnant; how do I know if they're pregnant?
1. Yes.
2. They get pregnant when you cum in them. How often that happens depends on how you play the game.
3. AFAIK there is no in-game indication that someone is pregnant. Assume that if someone has been vaginally creampied that they're pregnant. Odds seem to be 100%, at least for now. Gotta love them super-fertile slaves in a breeding game.

And for the question that you didn't ask: pregnancy lasts 5 days in the current build. That's changing to 30 in a future build.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
1. Yes.
2. They get pregnant when you cum in them. How often that happens depends on how you play the game.
3. AFAIK there is no in-game indication that someone is pregnant. Assume that if someone has been vaginally creampied that they're pregnant. Odds seem to be 100%, at least for now. Gotta love them super-fertile slaves in a breeding game.

And for the question that you didn't ask: pregnancy lasts 5 days in the current build. That's changing to 30 in a future build.
That only applies for girls with the breeding sow trait though... in general girls can't conceive childrens of you or Partners with different racial origin... or atleast that's what I notice so far

Hencore

Sep 14, 2017
I've got bug. In the dungeon mosters are endlessly attacking me until total party wipe. I can only try to run in half of second after the attack animation. Can any one help me?

P.S. Stacktrace from startup file

1602336777126.png

P.S.S.: Entered the dungeon alone, fleed from battle, re-enter and got empty enemies group.

1602337539224.png

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
That only applies for girls with the breeding sow trait though... in general girls can't conceive childrens of you or Partners with different racial origin... or atleast that's what I notice so far
My dragonkin futas have sired kids with every race I've copulated with, and they do not have the sow class. I know that it works with Daisy (half bunny), humans, and elves.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My dragonkin futas have sired kids with every race I've copulated with, and they do not have the sow class. I know that it works with Daisy (half bunny), humans, and elves.
On my several attempts the girls would not get pregnant unless they had sex with futas of the same race unless the breeding sow trait was applied...
Not sure if it's an issue with futas, as that gender seems to cause other problems aswell (you never get a servant quest requesting a futa) or wether or not the probability is so low that I never got lucky

notmalthus

May 12, 2018
I've got bug. In the dungeon mosters are endlessly attacking me until total party wipe. I can only try to run in half of second after the attack animation. Can any one help me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a known bug related to temporary buffs/debuffs on the Characters. Supposedly it's been fixed already for the next release.

Reactions: khumak and Hencore

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
This makes it v0.3.2 now. The page on itch.io didn't mention this which makes it confusing.
Maverik doesn't put the version numbers on the itch.io downloads, but I can confirm that the version on itch.io is 0.3.2.

With the new version the debug menu is locked behind a password, but he's currently using the same password as Strive for Power, fkfynroh.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Yeah, new version is really buggy atm. I think I'll let a couple more update roll through before I play anymore.

Reactions: sandsea_urchin

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Yeah, new version is really buggy atm. I think I'll let a couple more update roll through before I play anymore.
The biggest bug I've run into is with combat. If I beat the last enemy with anything other than the basic attack, it locks the game.

erkper

May 16, 2018
The biggest bug I've run into is with combat. If I beat the last enemy with anything other than the basic attack, it locks the game.
I've had issues with the character info screens in the mansion (setting character images, class levelling, etc) and spotty issues with the game hanging after combat - not exactly the issue you describe but close (I pretty much never use the basic attack so I don't know if that would help.) Sometimes it ends correctly, other times hangs and I can't see any rhyme or reason to it.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I've had issues with the character info screens in the mansion (setting character images, class levelling, etc) and spotty issues with the game hanging after combat - not exactly the issue you describe but close (I pretty much never use the basic attack so I don't know if that would help.) Sometimes it ends correctly, other times hangs and I can't see any rhyme or reason to it.
It definitely hung for me every time I ended with Earth Attack, and I read on the itch.io board someone was having troubles with the AOE spells. It's hung once or twice with Air Attack, so I just started using the basic attack and so far it's worked.

I haven't had any noticeable difficulties with the mansion UI, at least no more than with the previous versions.

Tapni

Nov 2, 2018
Reason there isn't any word on patreon because there's bug hunt going. I'm quite certain that there will be info on patreon once new version is reasonably well tested/fixed. Also for hastiest readers I'd like to remind that the game is still listed as demo and is in no way complete as new mechanics are still being implemented. Hence the time consuming bug testing phase is required to make game playable.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Reason there isn't any word on patreon because there's bug hunt going. I'm quite certain that there will be info on patreon once new version is reasonably well tested/fixed. Also for hastiest readers I'd like to remind that the game is still listed as demo and is in no way complete as new mechanics are still being implemented. Hence the time consuming bug testing phase is required to make game playable.
new version just uploaded - and this one was uploaded in all formats, not just the win-64 format, so hopefully that means it's got most of those bugs squashed now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
maverik Today at 12:16 PM
Conquest 0.3.2 Release
New game required. New game required.New game required.New game required.

Dating system slightly revamped
Obedience system revamped
Added tutorial
Added cheat menu (password is same for Strive 1) Could be this one " fkfynroh "
Added reputation shops to guilds
Added new small quest/event sequence
Added new illustrations for some events
Added oblivion potion mechanics
Added Entangle skill for Dryads
Added option to forget locations from mansion
Sex traits are now initially hidden for hired characters. They can be learned during dating
Pheromones can now be used in mansion
Some classes are now unlocked with reputation and quests
Pregnancy duration increased from 5 to 30 days.
Slightly buffed human's racial stats
Dialogue options responsible for seduction now check on sex factor instead of charm factor
Nerfed bandages output 3 -> 2
Nerfed First Aid heal value 35% -> 30%
Daisy now have fixed sex traits
Fixed guild slaves not benefitting from quality upgrades
Fixed Spirit:Turtle not working correctly
Fixed ranged attacks not requiring bow
Fixed First Aid Tooltip
Fixed some console errors
Fixed fairy racial skill not restoring correct amount of hp
Fixed exotic slave trader event not adding properly at the game's start
Fixed class unlock animation not using correct character name

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I love this kind of management game -- especially slaves. :) I'm so excited to try it!

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes