faceface2

Jun 21, 2018
ok after waiting several months...... what the fuck is the difference? is there more interesting pictures? is there more interesting combat?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ok after waiting several months...... what the fuck is the difference? is there more interesting pictures? is there more interesting combat?
Change log is just above and on the OP.

Philb

Jan 20, 2020
The game just hang on the loading screan when I run the game. Like its a black screan.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Nice to see a new version out. Have only just started playing it but the interface in the new version definitely has some obvious and annoying issues. Some of the menus dissapear for no reason unless you pick certain unrelated options. The fight locations are completely unavailable unless you pick certain menu options or go to a different location first. Dating ends with an automatic popup menu for save/load/exiting the game, etc. Still playable but annoying.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
So is there erotic images in this game, or do you need to provide your own, like the first game?

If so, are there any image packs already made?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
So is there erotic images in this game, or do you need to provide your own, like the first game?

If so, are there any image packs already made?
You have to provide your own images again, but the image packs from S4P work for Conquest too.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Which image pack would you suggest? Or can you install more than one?
as many as you want as long as the pictures themself don't share the same file name
You can install all you want and choose to keep both when a conflict comes up and they will get numbered with a (2) or even more so you can choose which one you want.

The more you have the longer it takes to load.

The last time I played you can only have 30 slaves/peons so there is no need for 300 times that number in your game.

I pick out 90 to 120 of the ones I like the most and only use those for my game.

Reactions: gypsytears

ggrodrigo

Feb 25, 2018
The game is crashing a lot when i'm on "character info", sometimes it just close or stop running. idk if its from the new update or its a common bug in the game

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I don't seem to make any money -- it says I get gold from a combat, but my gold never changes.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
This seems to be coming along nicely. What's the roadmap look like for new mansion mechanics? As in, any chance we can get out of the mansion business and start of with something like a fort or a dungeon?

Tapni

Nov 2, 2018
I don't seem to make any money -- it says I get gold from a combat, but my gold never changes.
Easy level quests like deal with wolves ofter give gold as reward. Also most of the loot you get from combat can sold for reasonable price if you don't plan to use them. That being said I do agree with fish market dude/dette. If you want gold sell fish or prostitute yourself and/or slaves until you get mansion upgrades to do other stuff like crafting.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Added oblivion potion mechanics
Does the potion actually work? Didn't seem to have any effect when I used one on a slave. (Found as loot in a dungeon.)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 44 Votes