Jul 17, 2018
Hello, I just started playing this game, and I enjoy so far. I do have a question, how do I get upgrades? I know I need resources, and I have them. I also added upgrades to queue, and put my slaves to work on upgrades, but nothing changes. Is there anything else that I need to do?

lowtech

Jan 21, 2019
In my latest build I managed to crossbreed my Dark Elf Futanarie Player with several races without that trait though... for example a Taurus, Humans and a demoness, aswell as a half breed.
It seems the chances are rather low in crossbreeding, but not impossible.
Dark Elf is compatible to Human and Halfkins, so no surprise there. Taurus and Demons should not be, you eiter encountered a bug or those characters had the breeder class (only the mother needs it).
That aside I believe that different Elf races can also cross breed, i.e. Elf, Dark Elf/Drow and Tirbal Elf/Dark Elf
It's one pool of races that are compatible for cross breeding without the breeder class:
var impregnation_compatibility = ['Human','Elf','DarkElf','TribalElf','Beastkin','Halfkin'] #the rest is only for same race
when I add the upgrade to queue, and put slaves to work on upgrades, nothing else happens, the upgrades just stay in queue forever. Is there something else that I need to do?
Upgrades will take a while to complete, probably more than they should (for early ones like basic forge and tailor). Progress is based on physics (value, not factor), which your builders probably don't have a lot of at the start. But there should be some progress each turn. Have you checked the progress list thing (left side of the screen in mansion, toggle between resources collected and upgrades built with the button at the top)?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Dark Elf is compatible to Human and Halfkins, so no surprise there. Taurus and Demons should not be, you eiter encountered a bug or those characters had the breeder class (only the mother needs it).
no I hadn't even bought that skill from the Servant guild

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think the choice of which classes are locked behind the guild shops and what prices are required to buy them could use some tweaking. For instance a class like Engineer seems like it should either be cheap or not be in the guild shop since that would be useful to upgrade your base, which is something you'll be doing immediately.

Some of the more powerful combat and sex abilities make sense to put in the guild shops. Personally, I think it make sense to have more of the classes locked behind the guild shop but make them a lot cheaper. So you have to make choices about which classes you can unlock early on and then maybe have some of the best ones be more expensive.

I also like the idea of stuff like the healer class being unlocked by special events instead of buying them.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think the choice of which classes are locked behind the guild shops and what prices are required to buy them could use some tweaking. For instance a class like Engineer seems like it should either be cheap or not be in the guild shop since that would be useful to upgrade your base, which is something you'll be doing immediately.

Some of the more powerful combat and sex abilities make sense to put in the guild shops. Personally, I think it make sense to have more of the classes locked behind the guild shop but make them a lot cheaper. So you have to make choices about which classes you can unlock early on and then maybe have some of the best ones be more expensive.

I also like the idea of stuff like the healer class being unlocked by special events instead of buying them.
Personally I think the shop is a bad idea... I think it would be better if he did it similiar to Part 1 were you had to send each Slave to the Guild in order to train her for a certain skill (required Gold, exp and time that the slave spend studying away).
The Player is a noname without any experience in training slaves, yet all those traits require excessiv training for both master and slave.
Lowering the prices to maybe 50-500 for each trait but force the MC to spend them each time he sends a slave for training sounds like a better way... even more long term.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there any special quest to get characters pregnant? How do you know when a character is pregnant?
Evantually their body description will mention changes and they'll get a Trait with negative influence on "Physical" representing their advanced pregnancy

X3h0n

Jun 18, 2020
C:\Users\"User name"\AppData\Roaming\Strive for Power 2\saves
"Username" is your windows user name. You also need to change your view settings to show hidden files and folders in order to be able to see the AppData folder.
An easier way to get to the save files is to type the following in your file explorer address bar: %appdata%\Strive for Power 2\saves

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
An easier way to get to the save files is to type the following in your file explorer address bar: %appdata%\Strive for Power 2\saves
Even easier... start the game, go to "Details" in any Character Profile, "asign a Portrait" and finally "open System Folder"

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there any special quest to get characters pregnant? How do you know when a character is pregnant?
I think the latest version works the same as previous versions where the girls are guaranteed to get pregnant if you cum in their pussy as long as you're a compatible race. Humans I believe have the most cross compatibility with other races. Some races I think are only compatible with their own race. Breed Sow lets any race breed with them. The big difference in the new version is the timeline for it is dramatically lengthened. If I remember right, the previous version had the girls get pregnant and then give birth about a week after you fuck them. Now it's more like a month. Breed Sow speeds up the process I think.

Adlai

Oct 24, 2019
Breed Sow speeds up the process I think.
It doesn't. At least, not any more.

It reduces the pregnancy penalty by one level. No penalty for showing, light penalty (-20 phys) when she's about to pop.

It's useful if you're planning on breeding phys reliant slaves/peons, since it means they aren't down by 40 phys for the better part of a month. Also useful for transferring stat potential between races.

Let's say you invest a lot in a starter slave, and get their stat factors way up through a combination of straight upgrades and classes that increase them- but the race of this slave isn't ideal for whatever role you want to breed for (as an example, Dark elves and Fairies are ideal for spellcasters, although fairies are a bit too min-maxed to really be worth it IMO.)

You can give your starter slave breeding sow and breed them until RNG gives you the race you want with the mothers factors. (race is variable- but factors are always the mothers.)

TBH though, from a pure utility perspective, breeding sow is pretty overpriced for what it does. You don't really need that kind of stat optimizing to do much of anything (at least, in the current game)- and while the penalty reduction is nice, you probably aren't reliant on the productivity of a slave you earmarked for breeding anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It doesn't. At least, not any more.

It reduces the pregnancy penalty by one level. No penalty for showing, light penalty (-20 phys) when she's about to pop.

It's useful if you're planning on breeding phys reliant slaves/peons, since it means they aren't down by 40 phys for the better part of a month. Also useful for transferring stat potential between races.

Let's say you invest a lot in a starter slave, and get their stat factors way up through a combination of straight upgrades and classes that increase them- but the race of this slave isn't ideal for whatever role you want to breed for (as an example, Dark elves and Fairies are ideal for spellcasters, although fairies are a bit too min-maxed to really be worth it IMO.)

You can give your starter slave breeding sow and breed them until RNG gives you the race you want with the mothers factors. (race is variable- but factors are always the mothers.)

TBH though, from a pure utility perspective, breeding sow is pretty overpriced for what it does. You don't really need that kind of stat optimizing to do much of anything (at least, in the current game)- and while the penalty reduction is nice, you probably aren't reliant on the productivity of a slave you earmarked for breeding anyway.
Yeah if you're right about the changes to Breed Sow then that removes a big chunk of it's utility for me. The only things about it that I would care about are opening up cross breeding with other races and the reduction in pregnancy duration. I don't care about the stat reductions since for my playstyle, MC, his first slave, and Daisy are really the one ones who's combat ability matters. Everyone else is just there for resource gathering, base upgrading, and fucking.

erkper

May 16, 2018
... for my playstyle, MC, his first slave, and Daisy are really the one ones who's combat ability matters. Everyone else is just there for resource gathering, base upgrading, and fucking.
Man, that seems kinda... off - IMO Daisy is one of the best "resource" (meaning money, of course) gatherers you'll ever get your hands on, and she sure isn't going to be much for combat ability. Unless you sink enough stat upgrades into her that ANY random slave would be good for it.

Reactions: Adlai

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Man, that seems kinda... off - IMO Daisy is one of the best "resource" (meaning money, of course) gatherers you'll ever get your hands on, and she sure isn't going to be much for combat ability. Unless you sink enough stat upgrades into her that ANY random slave would be good for it.
It's more the assumption that Daisy is going to eventually have additional story content exclusive to her, so if I'm going to invest in a slave, it may as well be a slave I KNOW I'm going to keep. I have MC and my first slave DUO bandit forts nonstop for resources so the only thing I need slaves for is upgrading the base and gathering stuff like Magic Wood that you hardly ever get from bandit forts. This could change in future versions if he tweaks things so you can't dominate the medium dungeons starting on day 1 or 2 but right now you can.

I usually have Daisy lead my B team to go clear out groves for magic wood and that's usually a full team of 6 slaves since I want to actually gather the resources after clearing it unless it doesn't have magic wood. My first 2 just clear bandit forts nonstop and forget the location without clearing anything so they get several thousand xp and tons of resources every day. I go back to base just often enough that I can have MC date and fuck as many slaves as possible each day so usually about once every 2 days (arrive at 23:00, date, fuck, work on something at base til 00:00, date and fuck again, then resume clearing bandit forts again).

When I get some other slaves I want to actually keep I'll let a few of them tag along with my main 2 to grab some quick xp at the bandit forts (or just burn a bunch of xp scrolls on them) but that usually takes a couple of weeks. Most of my initial slaves I wind up selling off later because they suck.

Edit: After playing around with it a bit more I find that I actually only need about 3 slaves for the grove. I use Daisy plus 2 slaves of a race that can get Druid, so elf, fairy, etc.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
No idea how repeatable this is but I ran into a crash bug involving hiring slaves. I was checking the slaves in the exotic market and then all of the other markets as well. When I went to leave I got a blank screen. Escape didn't get me out like it does for most similar issues I've run into. Clicking on the screen caused the game to crash. That's the only time I've actually crashed so far. I've run into similar issues with blank screens when looking at the character screens for MC or the slaves I own but just hitting escape a few times has always gotten me out of those even if there is no exit button to click on.

Jul 15, 2018
hey! i just played through strive 1 and its amazing, then i stumbled upon this. would it be good to play this now or should i wait for more contents? cheers!

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
hey! i just played through strive 1 and its amazing, then i stumbled upon this. would it be good to play this now or should i wait for more contents? cheers!
I would say give this a try. At least you will get a chance to learn the new mechanics. There is a learning curve on this one. The only content is sort of a prologue right now, but I do believe the next update will contain quite a bit of content now that the mechanics are sort of in the final stages.

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Quite fun, so far it lacks some kind of order to it and plot aside from impossible debt but I had fun after giving it a spin. It could use some dedicated packs and not the bugged picture updating one right now.

Also, it's very unstable. It runs smoothly and then decideds to just up and die, when it does not even previous saves change situation and if you retry on the save it will always die. I'm quite annoyed about it because I sinked a few hours into it and then I lost it all.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes