Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Did the Dominator class get deleted or something? Can't find it anywhere even when I'm looking at the locked classes and it's listed as a requirement for Soul Eater.

EDIT: Nvm, didn't know you could purchase classes from guilds now. Neat.

Last edited:

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
shit a technical masterpiece, endless complicated and yes, i think im to stoned to "beat". really cool thx for share

Ferrazi

Nov 23, 2016
I need some help, i always get this error: _load_data. Same error on 32 and 64bit version. How to fix it????

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Still waiting for the kind of Incest support that was in the prequel.
Having a relative as a starter slave was like 60% of what made Strive good for me.
You get to create your first slave you get from the guilds. You can easily give them your MCs family name and headcanon that you came there to find them or something.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hmm, Not entirely sure how to put a tattoo on a character. I got the ink, got the beauty parlor, and when I go into gear and click on the ink gun symbol I don't have any options to put a tattoo on. Does that mean this is just a preview of the tattoo system and not entirely implemented yet or am I missing something like an ink gun?

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
Hi, its sau that your slave can pregnant (some job have increased chance to be impregnated), but how to make it happen? Or its still in development?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Hi, its sau that your slave can pregnant (some job have increased chance to be impregnated), but how to make it happen? Or its still in development?
Generally speaking you can only impregnate women of a similar race. Just cumming inside them has a pretty high chance of getting them pregnant. The game doesn't really tell you they are pregnant yet though. Pregnancy lasts thirty days and then you will suddenly have a new slave to feed. The breeder class is the exception and can get pregnant from any race, though the child will still be the race of the mother.

Reactions: chien180

BogRider

Jul 20, 2017
Hmm, Not entirely sure how to put a tattoo on a character. I got the ink, got the beauty parlor, and when I go into gear and click on the ink gun symbol I don't have any options to put a tattoo on. Does that mean this is just a preview of the tattoo system and not entirely implemented yet or am I missing something like an ink gun?
yo dude same sauce did you figure it out yet?? if so do tell if not damn what do we do q.q
(edit) Looks like i found it brother you must have alchemy (even tho nothing says you do.) and they all come with different needs .....

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Generally speaking you can only impregnate women of a similar race. Just cumming inside them has a pretty high chance of getting them pregnant. The game doesn't really tell you they are pregnant yet though. Pregnancy lasts thirty days and then you will suddenly have a new slave to feed. The breeder class is the exception and can get pregnant from any race, though the child will still be the race of the mother.
Not necessarily... the Breeder Class only gives the Child the same specs as the mother, it CAN be of the same race as the "father" though

Reactions: Adlai

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
yo dude same sauce did you figure it out yet?? if so do tell if not damn what do we do q.q
(edit) Looks like i found it brother you must have alchemy (even tho nothing says you do.) and they all come with different needs .....
Ah i see, yep that worked needed to upgrade the alchemy lab. Cool thanks.

Adlai

Oct 24, 2019
This is at best half right. Pregnant women get a status effect which displays on their bar- but only after a certain phase. Breeder does not guarantee that the child will be the race of the mother- but I see that someone else already brought that up.

You can also read the slaves description. It'll normally say if the slave is pregnant before anything else- but you should still give it a couple days.

Also, pregnancy confers a status penalty- primarily to phys. Breeder reduces this penalty by one 'stack'.

OakWhoYell

Nov 28, 2018
The interface looks really complicated to me. Didn't even manage to get to the nearby city to shop. The only option is to send characters to gather some resources there. Am I missing something? City interface and resource management were great in the previous game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The interface looks really complicated to me. Didn't even manage to get to the nearby city to shop. The only option is to send characters to gather some resources there. Am I missing something? City interface and resource management were great in the previous game.
Look at the Top of the Screen... there should be a bar with several names n it... one being "Mansion" and one being "Alyron".
You need to use the "Travel" command to send slaves or servants into new locations in order to visit them by clicking on the corresponding name in that bar

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Found a bug in the Bandit Forts. Don't know yet whether this is a repeatable bug or just a 1 time glitch but after clearing a bandit fort and successfully opening the lock for the chest at the end, it's not possible to actually collect the treasure, if you click on that it just takes you back to the same screen so your only option is to leave without it. I executed the bandit leader since I was already maxed out on slaves in case that matters. The chests you find before the end work fine.

I've only just started messing around with this today on the new version but I didn't run into that issue for the Goblin Den or the Bandit Den. Tried one of the new dungeons and got owned by a Griffon. Fun stuff :)

The guilds seem to have been nerfed somewhat, at least in the beginning. There is no longer an option to upgrade them so they can give you more than 1 quest. So unless there are events that do that later you're stuck with a single quest per guild now. Maybe the intent was to make it so you can't complete the whole story in 2 weeks, not sure.

Edit: I think the "bug" I mentioned was just me failing to pick a lock.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Found a bug in the Bandit Forts. Don't know yet whether this is a repeatable bug or just a 1 time glitch but after clearing a bandit fort and successfully opening the lock for the chest at the end, it's not possible to actually collect the treasure, if you click on that it just takes you back to the same screen so your only option is to leave without it. I executed the bandit leader since I was already maxed out on slaves in case that matters. The chests you find before the end work fine.

I've only just started messing around with this today on the new version but I didn't run into that issue for the Goblin Den or the Bandit Den. Tried one of the new dungeons and got owned by a Griffon. Fun stuff :)

The guilds seem to have been nerfed somewhat, at least in the beginning. There is no longer an option to upgrade them so they can give you more than 1 quest. So unless there are events that do that later you're stuck with a single quest per guild now. Maybe the intent was to make it so you can't complete the whole story in 2 weeks, not sure.

Edit: Tried another bandit fort and this time sold a slave first so I could capture the bandit leader. This time opening the last chest worked fine. Will see if I can reproduce my original bug but maybe I just hit a fluke.
You may have failed at picking the lock and have to continue without that loot

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
You may have failed at picking the lock and have to continue without that loot
Oh I hadn't thought about that. You're probably right. I think he did increase lock picking difficulty a little. In the previous version a character with high wits plus the thief class was pretty much guaranteed to succeed. I noticed that I occasionally fail with that combo now. That makes more sense than my idea (which I just proved wrong anyway when it failed again after I enslaved another bandit leader).

I'm definitely curious about some of the new medium dungeons as well as the hard one. Just like the assassins in the bandit fort, the griffon can 1 shot anyone in my current party and I don't think I can kill him in 1 round even if I go first although I haven't tried again since leveling up a bit. Could be interesting to see if some of the new dungeons favor the physical races more now although I noticed that the dungeon with the griffon in it had a mix of monsters that were completely immune to physical damage as well as being either entirely or mostly immune to certain types of magic. So some of the new dungeons probably are going to need a party with a good range of options for damage.

Reactions: Evangelion-01
3.30 star(s) 44 Votes