khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ancient Jungles is a welcome addition from a resource standpoint but it seems like it's not very well balanced compared to some of the other dungeons. It costs 500 gold, it's harder than the bandit fort, and the rewards are nowhere near as good as the bandit fort. It's really only worth doing if you need a bunch of thick leather for base building. In my case I ran through a couple of times so I could get the second stables upgrade. The Gryphon in particular is really tough unless you stun him.

I haven't tried the hard dungeon yet but planning on it soon. I also noticed from some of the Bandit Fort rewards that he's added a bunch of new upper tier items as well as tatoos which I haven't tried yet.

Also found out that the guilds weren't actually nerfed. He just changed it so the mission upgrade is automatic when you reach 500 influence with that guild. So you can't spend 100 to upgrade like you used to but you get the upgrade for free once you get to 500. I'm guessing it probably does that again when you get to 1000 but I haven't gotten that far yet.

Overall I'm liking this update quite a bit so far. Most of the UI problems I had in last version have been fixed although there are still a couple that are still there.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I finished "cleaning", merging and "Tagging" my previous packs released on the first game.
I had to remove a bunch of portraits that had no bodies to go with and I also cleaned some images with backgrouns.
In the ideal world I would resize them to better fit the image area in game however as it's above 300+ ( actually 500+ )the amount of time to put on it would be way to much.

I'll compact it later and upload. I'm going to take a rest for now. Uploaded

Last edited:
Reactions: AdamJohn36

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I finished "cleaning", merging and "Tagging" my previous packs released on the first game.
I had to remove a bunch of portraits that had no bodies to go with and I also cleaned some images with backgrouns.
In the ideal world I would resize them to better fit the image area in game however as it's above 300+ the amount of time to put on it would be way to much.

I'll compact it later and upload. I'm going to take a rest for now.
That is a lot to choose from, what I wouldn't give for someone to port the mod Random Portraits to this sequel so I wouldn't have to choose. Heh.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Pack Uploaded.
•••••• Strive for Girls •••••• (Compatible with previous game Random Portrait mod)
DOWNLOAD -
Install : Extract at....
Short Path - %appdata%\Strive for Power 2
Long Path - C:\Users\%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Strive for Power 2
Total File Count: 578 pairs

So yep way more the 300 which I originally thought it was >.<.
  • Some races are still missing as I didn't found any good images to use.
  • No males I can't find any male images.
If you find any image that is way to big or .... strange let me know so I can fix it.

Last edited:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Pack Uploaded.
•••••• Strive for Girls •••••• (Compatible with previous game Random Portrait mod)
DOWNLOAD - G.Drive

If you find any image that is way to big or .... strange let me know so I can fix it.
Holy crap Random Portrait mod works with this sequel too?! I didn't even know. heh, I feel dumb now in my previous message.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Pack Uploaded.
DOWNLOAD - G.Drive

I tried to download and got access denied.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Holy crap Random Portrait mod works with this sequel too?! I didn't even know. heh, I feel dumb now in my previous message.
What I mean by that statement is that you can use this pack in the previous game. Not that the mod itself is compatible.

I tried to download and got access denied.
Strange. I tried downloading with 3 different browsers and all of them worked fine.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
What I mean by that statement is that you can use this pack in the previous game. Not that the mod itself is compatible.
Oh, I get it, now I feel double dumb. :D No worries, I will still be crossing my fingers someone will create a Random Portrait for Strive: Conquest. Hmm, I have an access denied too for downloading the pack.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh, I get it, now I feel double dumb. :D No worries, I will still be crossing my fingers someone will create a Random Portrait for Strive: Conquest. Hmm, I have an access denied too for downloading the pack.
You guys use any Add-Blocker or script Blockers?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
NVM, Found the problem.. Link is fixed now
G.Drive changed my default settings for shared link to restricted for some reason.
I Set it back to public.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
You guys use any Add-Blocker or script Blockers?
Yes, and a VPN, I am guessing that is what makes it access denied? Never had that problem before downloading from google drive. Must be a new safety feature? Edit- oh Nevermind he found the problem. heh Can confirm I am downloading now. :)

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
One upgrade I'd like to see either for the base or maybe some sort of slave market or guild shop upgrade would be to give the player some influence over what race of slave is available instead of it being purely random. In my current game I have almost 20 slaves and all but a few of them are human because every slave in the slave market as well as all of the guilds has been human. My only way to get any other race is to just constantly cycle through bandit forts and/or bandit dens hoping to get lucky and get another race with a growth stat that doesn't suck. I imagine eventually I'll see some other races in the slaves markets as well but so far, 100% human.

To me the growth stat is by far the most important so I tend to just buy every slave I see with good or great growth even if everything else is terrible as long as they don't have any class upgrades that I don't want. Takes me a couple of weeks to ramp up that way but by the end of week 2 I have 15-20 slaves who all have good or great growth as well as good or great physical and wits for base upgrades and resource gathering.

Upgrading all of those slaves basically means having a couple of mages just constantly duo bandit forts to cycle through as many bandit leaders as possible looking for good slaves as well as getting tons of items and free iron wood. Once I have a second team strong enough to do the bandit fort then I send the first one to clear Ancient Jungles nonstop for magic wood and thick leather. It's a lot faster than just gathering from the permanent sources even with the extra travel time included.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
One upgrade I'd like to see either for the base or maybe some sort of slave market or guild shop upgrade would be to give the player some influence over what race of slave is available instead of it being purely random. In my current game I have almost 20 slaves and all but a few of them are human because every slave in the slave market as well as all of the guilds has been human. My only way to get any other race is to just constantly cycle through bandit forts and/or bandit dens hoping to get lucky and get another race with a growth stat that doesn't suck. I imagine eventually I'll see some other races in the slaves markets as well but so far, 100% human.

To me the growth stat is by far the most important so I tend to just buy every slave I see with good or great growth even if everything else is terrible as long as they don't have any class upgrades that I don't want. Takes me a couple of weeks to ramp up that way but by the end of week 2 I have 15-20 slaves who all have good or great growth as well as good or great physical and wits for base upgrades and resource gathering.

Upgrading all of those slaves basically means having a couple of mages just constantly duo bandit forts to cycle through as many bandit leaders as possible looking for good slaves as well as getting tons of items and free iron wood. Once I have a second team strong enough to do the bandit fort then I send the first one to clear Ancient Jungles nonstop for magic wood and thick leather. It's a lot faster than just gathering from the permanent sources even with the extra travel time included.
I know, I'm at the part of the one election support quest that involves the sister of the one guild master. She asked me for an elf boy and I haven't seen a single male elf since. In fact, I have never once seen a male elf in my current run, the only ones I've seen were two in the markets, my own starting slave, and one in the servant guild store and all of them were female. It would be nice to either have more weight on male elves, a place to capture them after battle, or a way to convert females to males, like a potion in the alchemy lab.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I know, I'm at the part of the one election support quest that involves the sister of the one guild master. She asked me for an elf boy and I haven't seen a single male elf since. In fact, I have never once seen a male elf in my current run, the only ones I've seen were two in the markets, my own starting slave, and one in the servant guild store and all of them were female. It would be nice to either have more weight on male elves, a place to capture them after battle, or a way to convert females to males, like a potion in the alchemy lab.
You can choose the male/futa/female ratio in the Options looking at the "Gameplay" tab.
That aside with enough Charm you can also convince her to have Sex with your MC which will show a nice picture as a reward

Reactions: alex2011

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
You can choose the male/futa/female ratio in the Options looking at the "Gameplay" tab.
That aside with enough Charm you can also convince her to have Sex with your MC which will show a nice picture as a reward
Yeah that's the way I always complete that one. The other issue I do still have with slaves though is for the servant quests. If you don't save scum you can wind up with a lot of quests that want you to turn in a slave with like 60+ sex skill which is a real pain until after you've unlocked breed sow and sex toy from the servant guild and maxed out the master bedroom so you can fuck 5 slaves every day instead of only 2. I wound up having to turn in a slave with around 10k xp last time I got one of those quests.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
As long as you didn't already agree to bring an elf boy, there aren't any options once you agree to do as she originally asks. Luckily, hired peons count toward her request.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Anyone know if he intends to bring back the beauty stat from the first game? It was frivolous and mostly worthless other than more value is you sold them, but I still miss searching for slaves with a higher beauty score. While I love the new game mechanics so much, I do miss this aspect of the old game.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes