The Butler

May 3, 2017
Than I decided to play the game and did my first random event...
Some scums were ganging on a girl and I decided to purchase her from them.
For my surprise she had her own Image....
"Yay unique character" - was what I first thought but when checking her descriptions,
her image was almost the total opposite....
And than I went to search for a matching description from withing my image files and BUM!!!
There were almost no image for that race.... After some search on the internet regarding bunny girls...
(Fuck I want bunny girls and not girls in bunny suit it sucks)... after about 1 hour searching... And a couple of minutes cleaning...
This was the closest I could get...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So if anyone know of some good image hosting sites feel free to tell me (Direct Message)... It will save time (maybe?)...
If it has monster girls it's way better.... It will be useful for cleaning and using them in game and.... personal tastes...
These are the ones I know....
PS: Don't mind the excessive use of ...

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Finally got around to trying the new hard dungeon. It's actually not very hard. Nothing even managed to get a turn before I killed it. It seems like the main reason to do it is similar to the new ancient jungle, you get some rare resources. You still get a lot more rewards for doing the bandit fort although the level of items you get in the chest at the end might be better in the hard dungeon. Not really sure. I've gotten stuff from the bandit forts that is better than what's possible to craft in level 2 shops, not sure about max level shops. Haven't gotten that far yet.

The new dissassemble feature for the worker's guild can potentially get you some new rare materials that I've never seen from any other source as well so that could potentially unlock some interesting crafting options.

Also finally tried the tatoos. You need to buy ink and then you also need at least a level 2 alchemy shop to be able to craft the stuff that actually lets you do the tatoos.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Oh lord, that UI needs work. Like a lot of it.
I don't remember the first one being that fucking hard to navigate but maybe I just forgot because it's been so long.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I don't remember the first one being that fucking hard to navigate but maybe I just forgot because it's been so long.
UI in this second game is not really intuitive or maybe it's just that there is no clear way to navigate.
So here goes a quick explanation....
At first you will only have 2 locations...
1611094546236.png
On top of the screen. You can switch between these 2 location at any time you want by clicking on it....
Now for Exploration and quest completing...

I hope this helps you and other people with same problem....

Reactions: DownTheDrain

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
By now I have trial and error'd my way through most of that, but thanks for the reply.
That would have been really helpful to know because I struggled with the exact same problem assigning characters for traveling and only figured it out by randomly clicking on stuff.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
By now I have trial and error'd my way through most of that, but thanks for the reply.
That would have been really helpful to know because I struggled with the exact same problem assigning characters for traveling and only figured it out by randomly clicking on stuff.
There is a quiet thorough in game tutorial about all this if you disabled it at the start you should try useing the "?" button

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
I'm amazed people are even getting it to load in to play given the insane memory leaks it has at present, was testing the versions and it basically completely cripples the x86 version.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
UI in this second game is not really intuitive or maybe it's just that there is no clear way to navigate.
So here goes a quick explanation....
At first you will only have 2 locations...
View attachment 993572
On top of the screen. You can switch between these 2 location at any time you want by clicking on it....
Now for Exploration and quest completing...

I for one find it easy enough, I haven't had any issues with navigating the UI.

I'm amazed people are even getting it to load in to play given the insane memory leaks it has at present, was testing the versions and it basically completely cripples the x86 version.
I haven't seen any issues that could be memory leak related, odd.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
There is a quiet thorough in game tutorial about all this if you disabled it at the start you should try useing the "?" button
Yep, It seems I didn't paid much attention to it. But still Ui in general is a bit wonky.

I haven't seen any issues that could be memory leak related, odd.
I've had a couple of crashes which might or might not be related to memory leaks.
Crashes during changing Portrait/Image, also when you are searching for certain images and your remove the search it will sometimes freeze and crash.
When you are in your mansion and manage character in other towns/villages by clicking on ocupation it will crash or just freeze for a couple of seconds. And a couple other issues related to freezes and crashes.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yep, It seems I didn't paid much attention to it. But still Ui in general is a bit wonky.

I've had a couple of crashes which might or might not be related to memory leaks.
Crashes during changing Portrait/Image, also when you have are searching for certain images and your remove the search it will sometimes freeze and crash.
When you are in your mansion and manage character in other towns/villages by clicking on ocupation it will crash or just freeze for a couple of seconds. And a couple other issues related to freezes and crashes.
Ouch, I would definitely not have known of the 'manage characters in other towns' crash, I have all mine at the mansion and only ever go to dungeons for collection over maybe one turn, send them back, then alter the amount in the save file so I have a ridiculous number that won't run out easily. I have a freeze on the original Strive a few days in, but not this one.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Crashes during changing Portrait/Image, also when you are searching for certain images and your remove the search it will sometimes freeze and crash.
In my experience there is no memory leak, but the game requires quiet a great deal of RAM from the get go... reloading pictures also loads all those from your saved location into your RAM depending how strong your engine is this can be critical.
A Memory leak would be a problem if the game repeatedly crashes after 30-60 minutes of gameplay without any regards of what you just do.
But in all your examples your RAM is taxed... maybe shut down any RAM intensive Programm beside the game and it will run smoother

Reactions: alex2011

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I've had zero crashes in the new version and have played it for several hours. Certainly not proof that there's no memory issue but I only have 16GB of system ram and 4GB of VRAM so I doubt I'm anywhere near the high end of what most users have.

The only issue I've run into is there are still some UI screens in the character menu that have no "x" to close the window so you have to hit escape to get out and sometimes navigating around the game menus requires that you not start from the main screen. For instance a lot of times when one of my teams reaches a dungeon if I click on that dungeon nothing happens unless I first leave the base and go to town. THEN I can go to the dungeon. Just basically some minor UI annoyances.

Reactions: alex2011

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I've had zero crashes in the new version and have played it for several hours. Certainly not proof that there's no memory issue but I only have 16GB of system ram and 4GB of VRAM so I doubt I'm anywhere near the high end of what most users have.

The only issue I've run into is there are still some UI screens in the character menu that have no "x" to close the window so you have to hit escape to get out and sometimes navigating around the game menus requires that you not start from the main screen. For instance a lot of times when one of my teams reaches a dungeon if I click on that dungeon nothing happens unless I first leave the base and go to town. THEN I can go to the dungeon. Just basically some minor UI annoyances.
I also have 16gb Ram and 4GB Vram.
My crashes may be related to bad coding...
As for the X on some windows, something I discovered by accident as well is If you use RMB (right mouse button) it will close those windows and pretty much any other window you want instead of pressing "ESC".

OakWhoYell

Nov 28, 2018
Look at the Top of the Screen... there should be a bar with several names n it... one being "Mansion" and one being "Alyron".
You need to use the "Travel" command to send slaves or servants into new locations in order to visit them by clicking on the corresponding name in that bar
I tried this already. I send them and... they go. But looks like they don't arrive. :D But I'll try once again, thank you. Probably I've been doing something wrong.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I tried this already. I send them and... they go. But looks like they don't arrive. :D But I'll try once again, thank you. Probably I've been doing something wrong.
Are you useing an older save?
I had an issue when time would not progress no matter what factor I chose

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes