Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
sorry to bother with what's probably an over asked question, but my slaves are all getting stressed out and I can't figure out why? I have food, they have their own rooms, one sleeps in mine, I have a ton of supplies, the mansion is basically at 90-100% clean,but they're still randomly getting stress and it's confusing the hell out of me, any advice?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
copy the cheat code from the OP and paste it in game options at supporter section.
now u can select your slaves and remove stress and to much more :whistle:
yeah I've done that and that's what I'm doing to keep it down, but I wanna know WHY their stress is increasing so I don't have to go in and cheat every day

CrayonTips

Jan 14, 2019
Already mention previously by another user. There is more to choose from.
Yeah I saw that there was a bigger selection, but still rather disappointed in the stark contrast between the amount of female pictures and male pictures, but thanks for the response.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
sorry to bother with what's probably an over asked question, but my slaves are all getting stressed out and I can't figure out why? I have food, they have their own rooms, one sleeps in mine, I have a ton of supplies, the mansion is basically at 90-100% clean,but they're still randomly getting stress and it's confusing the hell out of me, any advice?
Do you mean during the night? Magic toxicity, maybe: it's better to wait a few days, before give them a second potion (and if your slaves are "Responsive", things are even worse).
What does the log say? Any rules? For instance, if your girls are forced to be nude, they aren't either Pervert or Sex-crazed and their lewdness is <40, their stress goes up by 5-10 points. Or, if they are pregnant, there is a 40% chance that their stress is increased by 15-20 points (this is a silent event, it is not mentioned in the log).

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Combat also increases stress, so give a rest to party members.
Not sure, but jobs might also give stress, so check that too.

Yeah I saw that there was a bigger selection, but still rather disappointed in the stark contrast between the amount of female pictures and male pictures, but thanks for the response.
Note that pictures/portraits are not an "official" feature of the game.
Aside of certain NPCs, the game doesn't really has pics for slaves, it just gives the option to give them one if you want.
So, those folders you can download, are made by players.
If you're dissapointed about the lack of male pics, then you can always take the time to make some, and upload them for everyone to use too :D (sorry if it sounds harsh, not trying to be offensive!)

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Derailing a bit:

Eta: the demo of the new game, , is out.
Man, that was dissapointing.

Mav managed to make one of those crappy Nutaku games, in which you have the most generic jerky guy as "hero", energy to make things (and even the "fast forward" option), and the "sexy" aspect is just teasing girls. Oh yeah, there are no slaves, they're workers... because it has to be politically correct.
And again the stupid fox-girl!

UI and artwork is pretty good, much better than Strive, that's for sure.
And that's about it.

There's nothing original or appealing... the overgeneric PC (male, you don't even get a chance of making your own) that doesn't creates any type of affinity or sympathy, the overused manga-fantasy style, with overused more-than-common races, an overabundance of text (I was already bored after the 100th click), and overall (yes, everything is somewhat over... done.) such a generic-ness feeling that never manages to want me keep going.

The plot/argument doesn't makes the sligthest sense:
-"ok, I can't kill you because people will start talking, so I'm going to make you dissapear along your servant"... yeah, that sure will disperse rumours
-"Look, a goblin town. Ima going to be their boss"... and you do without any explanation.
-Elves are common workers... they are goblin workers. C'mon.

I'll wait for an update with some more content, but seeing what's the game vibe, I think the adult content it's gonna be some fixed scenes with NPCs and a pic, and that's it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
what is the little plus in parentheses? I can't find any info on it. Also, I'm kind of stuck on what to do with girls that have the "you don't know what might unlock this girl's potential further" message.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
what is the little plus in parentheses? I can't find any info on it. Also, I'm kind of stuck on what to do with girls that have the "you don't know what might unlock this girl's potential further" message.
Those things are related. The girl is ready to level up: talk to her.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Those things are related. The girl is ready to level up: talk to her.
I made a habit of talking to them every day in case a new quest trigger comes up and all they ever say is their "I'll obey as best I can" line, I've only done up to the rapier quest so far and haven't gotten anything else to trigger nor have I really spent any length of time actively looking around for the next trigger because I'm trying to knock up a specific slave that is being incredibly resistant in terms of not getting pregnant.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I made a habit of talking to them every day in case a new quest trigger comes up and all they ever say is their "I'll obey as best I can" line, I've only done up to the rapier quest so far and haven't gotten anything else to trigger nor have I really spent any length of time actively looking around for the next trigger because I'm trying to knock up a specific slave that is being incredibly resistant in terms of not getting pregnant.
And?
Code:
Talk » Investigate [NAME]'s potential

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Life causes stress... it is the way of things. Yes, jobs certainly cause stress. Shocker, I know, but a lot of people do not like being handed off to a bordello and used as a fuck toy by anyone who wants to have a go. Most things in the game generate stress.

It is your job as overlord and master to combat the stress and keep it under control. Ways to combat...

Keep the mansion clean (think around 70% is the cutoff for where it switches from not really causing stress to generating quite a lot of stress).
Sedation (the spell). Pretty much wipes out all the stress on a single slave when cast.
Giving someone the day off. Yes, if you do not want to cast a spell on someone, from time to time you may just need to set them to "rest" for a day or more.
Put someone to work as a Headgirl. Oh, and by default the game is set up to have this job do absolutely nothing (dumb, I know). So make sure you go to "mansion," "mansion settings," and change the "headgirl settings" off of ignore. Setting it to "Patronage" will cause your headgirl to reduce all slaves' stress by some amount every day. (just headgirl and keeping the place clean are often enough to manage all stress from just regular days... not including fighting stress and other things you do to pile on extra stress)
When interacting with a girl there is one action "pat head" that lowers stress a bit each time you click it (until the slave gets annoyed and decides you are over using it).
As was mentioned, certain clothing reduces stress daily on the slave wearing it by a little.
When you do go out and fight, make sure you have 3 supplies along in your bag. Once per day you can use those supplies while traveling ("rest and eat"), and this lowers stress on the 3 slaves traveling with you quite a bit. Personally I tend to do pretty much all of my fighting and as the very last move before I re-enter a town use the supplies then. That way my slaves end the fighting with very little stress. Then just do not go out on another long fighting venture until the next day.

Oh, side note, I'll add that slaves sometimes demand varying degrees of luxury. If the new day's report tells you things like a "quality of life" complaint, well that is a-whole-nother matter. You need to give that slave more luxury (better room, better underwear, gold ring, or go into customization and turn on some luxury rules for certain slaves). Just "having" supplies does nothing for a player. It is only assigning them to be used in one way or another (like in those luxury rules) that matters.

@alex2011
As @scrumbles said...
Click the slave in the list; click the "talk" button under her sleeping location; click "investigate X's potential" in the pop-up dialog.

This will randomly determine something you must do/provide to the slave and tell you what that something is. When you eventually accomplish this request the slave will then level up. Until you do this the slave is xp locked. (once the task has been accomplished then the plus sign will vanish and the slave with get 2 new stats points to be assigned)

Sidenote, the game can be very ridiculous with level up requests. Save before you find out what the slave requires. You'll often need to hack your way around with some form of cheating. Save scumming is the least code/mod required way to do so. There is a potion that can reset the demand as well, but this is not even available until one has done a decent bit of mansion upgrading.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Life causes stress... it is the way of things. Yes, jobs certainly cause stress. Shocker, I know, but a lot of people do not like being handed off to a bordello and used as a fuck toy by anyone who wants to have a go. Most things in the game generate stress.

It is your job as overlord and master to combat the stress and keep it under control. Ways to combat...

Keep the mansion clean (think around 70% is the cutoff for where it switches from not really causing stress to generating quite a lot of stress).
Sedation (the spell). Pretty much wipes out all the stress on a single slave when cast.
Giving someone the day off. Yes, if you do not want to cast a spell on someone, from time to time you may just need to set them to "rest" for a day or more.
Put someone to work as a Headgirl. Oh, and by default the game is set up to have this job do absolutely nothing (dumb, I know). So make sure you go to "mansion," "mansion settings," and change the "headgirl settings" off of ignore. Setting it to "Patronage" will cause your headgirl to reduce all slaves' stress by some amount every day. (just headgirl and keeping the place clean are often enough to manage all stress from just regular days... not including fighting stress and other things you do to pile on extra stress)
When interacting with a girl there is one action "pat head" that lowers stress a bit each time you click it (until the slave gets annoyed and decides you are over using it).
As was mentioned, certain clothing reduces stress daily on the slave wearing it by a little.
When you do go out and fight, make sure you have 3 supplies along in your bag. Once per day you can use those supplies while traveling ("rest and eat"), and this lowers stress on the 3 slaves traveling with you quite a bit. Personally I tend to do pretty much all of my fighting and as the very last move before I re-enter a town use the supplies then. That way my slaves end the fighting with very little stress. Then just do not go out on another long fighting venture until the next day.

Oh, side note, I'll add that slaves sometimes demand varying degrees of luxury. If the new day's report tells you things like a "quality of life" complaint, well that is a-whole-nother matter. You need to give that slave more luxury (better room, better underwear, gold ring, or go into customization and turn on some luxury rules for certain slaves). Just "having" supplies does nothing for a player. It is only assigning them to be used in one way or another (like in those luxury rules) that matters.

@alex2011
As @scrumbles said...
Click the slave in the list; click the "talk" button under her sleeping location; click "investigate X's potential" in the pop-up dialog.

This will randomly determine something you must do/provide to the slave and tell you what that something is. When you eventually accomplish this request the slave will then level up. Until you do this the slave is xp locked.

Sidenote, the game can be very ridiculous with level up requests. Save before you find out what the slave requires. You'll often need to hack your way around with some form of cheating. Save scumming is the least code/mod required way to do so. There is a potion that can reset the demand as well, but this is not even available until one has done a decent bit of mansion upgrading.
How do I set a headgirl? Been looking around for that option

redle

Apr 12, 2017
How do I set a headgirl? Been looking around for that option
It's just a regular job. Same as you set someone to Rest, or Clean, or Prostitute... I will note that headgirl has a requirement of being at grade 3 or 4 (meaning at least Rich). Oh, and I think there is also a slave count requirement. Meaning your mansion's population must reach a certain number... don't recall how much off hand.

Edit:
reqs = "globals.originsarray.find(globals.currentslave.origins) >= 3 && globals.currentslave.traits.has('Mute') == false ",
unlockreqs = 'globals.slaves.size() >= 8'

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
It's just a regular job. Same as you set someone to Rest, or Clean, or Prostitute... I will note that headgirl has a requirement of being at grade 3 or 4 (meaning at least Rich). Oh, and I think there is also a slave count requirement. Meaning your mansion's population must reach a certain number... don't recall how much off hand.

Edit:
reqs = "globals.originsarray.find(globals.currentslave.origins) >= 3 && globals.currentslave.traits.has('Mute') == false ",
unlockreqs = 'globals.slaves.size() >= 8'
Okay thanks, also a couple more questions if you don't mind, firstly any way to get rid of a sexual trait? And secondly I've heard you can make your slaves walk around naked, how do I do that? Thanks again!

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Okay thanks, also a couple more questions if you don't mind, firstly any way to get rid of a sexual trait? And secondly I've heard you can make your slaves walk around naked, how do I do that? Thanks again!
Well, some things like bisexual, hetero, etc are mutable. They can change on their own based on what type/with who sex is happening. As for removing others, can not say I've ever done it (although editing the save file could certainly do it). Not sure how/if it can be done legitimately. (For that matter, it is kind of funny... if a slave grows to like anal sex and then has a kid, that kid will be born already liking anal sex... how that works I have no idea)

Walking around naked... If you brand a slave and then do a second branding on the same slave, there are a few additional rules one can require of that slave. At least one of them is a nudity related one.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Well, some things like bisexual, hetero, etc are mutable. They can change on their own based on what type/with who sex is happening. As for removing others, can not say I've ever done it (although editing the save file could certainly do it). Not sure how/if it can be done legitimately. (For that matter, it is kind of funny... if a slave grows to like anal sex and then has a kid, that kid will be born already liking anal sex... how that works I have no idea)

Walking around naked... If you brand a slave and then do a second branding on the same slave, there are a few additional rules one can require of that slave. At least one of them is a nudity related one.
Okay thanks. I'll have to see about editing the save then, tried using Notepad++ but didn't get a full thing, just a small blurb that wouldn't change anything.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Okay thanks. I'll have to see about editing the save then, tried using Notepad++ but didn't get a full thing, just a small blurb that wouldn't change anything.
Notepad++ should work just fine.

I will note that the save file is 1-single, really, really, long line of text. If you don't have word wrap on by default it may look like there is nothing there even though there is a ton.

4.20 star(s) 50 Votes