scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
new to the game:
how do i increase obedience? i read suggestions like give them luxury, or put aprodisiac to the food but no clue how to do that?

do you buy from the market and give them as items?
Aphrodisiacs are for lust, luxury items are for luxury. Obedience is a different stat. Play the in-game tutorial first, it will answer many questions of yours.

There are many ways to increase the obedience. You can: punish a slave (from the Interaction panel), cast spells on her (Fear, Domination), force her to wear clothes like the maid/butler uniform or the pet suit, heal her, date her and fuck her (from the Interaction panel again).
Basically, treat her well and she will obey you (no risk to spoil her, this is not Jack o'Nine Tails), treat her harshly and she will tremble in front of you (this increases her obedience too, but more slowly: also you could break her mind, which is usually bad).

Freshly enslaved NPCs are quite rebellious: to fix their attitude read what other players have answered to Remzis.

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
Aphrodisiacs are for lust, luxury items are for luxury. Obedience is a different stat. Play the in-game tutorial first, it will answer many questions of yours.

There are many ways to increase the obedience. You can: punish a slave (from the Interactions panel), cast spells on her (Fear, Domination), force her to wear clothes like the maid/butler uniform or the pet suit, heal her, date her and fuck her (from the Interactions panel again).
Basically, treat her well and she will obey you (no risk to spoil her, this is not Jack o'Nine Tails), treat her harshly and she will tremble in front of you (this increases her obedience too, but more slowly: also you could break her mind, which is usually bad).

Freshly enslaved NPCs are quite rebellious: to fix their attitude read what other players have answered to Remzis.
thanks alot. last quesiton ? i captured a level 2 slave. i managed to be intimate but cant do anything, not even forcefully. she resists brutally or sth like that to everyhting. what should i do?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
thanks alot. last quesiton ? i captured a level 2 slave. i managed to be intimate but cant do anything, not even forcefully. she resists brutally or sth like that to everyhting. what should i do?
if she resists your attempts, you can block her or something like that: but if you are weak and alone, you most likely fail. It's easier if you have a rope (in the mansion inventory) and a companion to help you.
I would raise her obedience first, this makes things much easier.

If she is still rebellious (Due to recent events XXX rebels against your control) see the previous answer. Once you build the alchemy room, you can just give her an amnesia potion and heal her: this removes her rebellious status and boosts her obedience.

If she is not rebellious anymore, but her obedience is still low, I usually date her once. First of all, I move with her to the gardens (if her confidence is lower than 50) or to the streets (if higher), this gives me five more action points. Then I play nice. I usually do this:
- chat X3
- hold hands
- comb hair
- hug
- chat
- intimate talk
- touch
- kiss X2
- French kiss X2
- Request intimacy
Unless her initial obedience is very low, this sequence never failed me. There are most likely better sequences though, have fun finding yours. ;)

redle

Apr 12, 2017
i notice that the exchange feature has some bug where item gone missing.
I believe this functions as designed.

I have also exchanged 3 items and not seen a new item appended to the end of the exchange list of items. However, there is a cursed sword item (and possibly other special items). The cursed sword does have magic, but can not be used in the exchange window (because it is cursed presumably). While YOU can not trade away such a sword in the exchange, Umbra can REWARD it to you. Most likely when you think the game broke, you actually earned a cursed item.

So while you can not immediately see any return for your trade, if you search through all your gear back at the mansion you should have something new.

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
if she resists your attempts, you can block her or something like that: but if you are weak and alone, you most likely fail. It's easier if you have a rope (in the mansion inventory) and a companion to help you.
I would raise her obedience first, this makes things much easier.

If she is still rebellious (Due to recent events XXX rebels against your control) see the previous answer. Once you build the alchemy room, you can just give her an amnesia potion and heal her: this removes her rebellious status and boosts her obedience.

If she is not rebellious anymore, but her obedience is still low, I usually date her once. First of all, I move with her to the gardens (if her confidence is lower than 50) or to the streets (if higher), this gives me five more action points. Then I play nice. I usually do this:
- chat X3
- hold hands
- comb hair
- hug
- chat
- intimate talk
- touch
- kiss X2
- French kiss X2
- Request intimacy
Unless her initial obedience is very low, this sequence never failed me. There are most likely better sequences though, have fun finding yours. ;)
i have rope but how do you ask other slaves to help? i dont see that option

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
i have rope but how do you ask other slaves to help? i dont see that option
In the "sexual interaction" panel, select you (and/or a companion of yours) in the "Actors" column and the rebellious slave in the "Receivers" column. Click then "Subdue" or "Rope" (the latter button is displayed only if you have a rope in the mansion inventory).
If you or your companions are weak, you will probably fail. If you successfully pin the slave down, you can have fun with her. All of you, if you have used a rope; if one of you is subduing her, instead, he/she cannot torture the slave.

Eta: on a side note, the demo of Maverik's new game should be out in a few hours.

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
In the "sexual interaction" panel, select you (and/or a companion of yours) in the "Actors" column and the rebellious slave in the "Receivers" column. Click then "Subdue" or "Rope" (the latter button is displayed only if you have a rope in the mansion inventory).
If you or your companions are weak, you will probably fail. If you successfully pin the slave down, you can have fun with her. All of you, if you have used a rope; if one of you is subduing her, instead, he/she cannot torture the slave.

Eta: on a side note, the demo of Maverik's new game should be out in a few hours.
I pin her down but still dont work (ropr or subdue). still says she is resisting. i guess i am weak. how do i add companion though? i dont see their names there

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I pin her down but still dont work (ropr or subdue). still says she is resisting. i guess i am weak. how do i add companion though? i dont see their names there
You can not "add" people once sex is begun. Also, if you start sex through the talking and hanging out interaction you can not bring anyone along. For multiple people:
Click "Interaction"
Click "Mode: Meet" (which will change to "Mode: Sex")
Then you can click multiple people in the list of names. Everyone you click, and yourself, will enter the following sex event.

As for how strong you are, I do think race of the people involved has some influence (as some races are naturally stronger). Other than that Strength is a base stat. It is pretty easy to see how strong you are and how strong the other person is. I do not know how much stronger you need to be, but you can at least check who is the stronger and by how much.

In case you just started playing, I will mention that you start out with all your stats at zero. The startup sequence makes it seem like you are setting up your character's stats and giving them decent values. This is not the case. What the startup is actually doing is setting up the maximum values you can eventually reach. Then you start with everything at zero, as I said. Not knowing your own strength makes me think you may not yet have discovered that as you level up by fighting you need to apply your gained points to your character (The game does not really tell you in any way when you gain a level or have unused attribute points. It does for slaves with a "+", but nothing for the main character).

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Sorry, actually I was wrong. Once you have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
every day there is a 50-50 chance that
So, it could happen after a day or a week, it's just a matter of luck.
Three is the number of days she will be unavailable.

Eta: the demo of the new game, , is out.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Just checked out Maverik's new game demo. Once again he's made a game that is highly detailed and broad of scope. I'm impressed with how much he has created. This new one is much less adult oriented though. Sure, there is the rare flash of nudity/sex for flavor, but it is not really part of the core gameplay. Either people will enjoy it for the fighting, or they won't. But it is not going to be a game to play for the "adult" part.

As I said, the game is elaborate. Fighting, equipment crafting, town build up, town/worker management for materials. Standard RPG setup (with predetermined characters, you are not making up your own).

All in all it is a fairly decent start for a game. Lots to do. And, like Strive, the visuals are top-notch (I'm talking about the look of the GUI: buttons, frames, controls, etc). Unfortunately, also like Strive, the game pops up too many dialogs, has some convoluted navigation at times, doesn't give feedback as to what one is doing wrong, and does not show information in the locations where it is needed. There is also a fairly extreme disconnect in how "game time" is handled. The tutorial could be much improved. Hopefully planned for the future is better battle-time feedback as well as an encyclopedia of monsters (currently one just sees the face icon when fighting and a name... no info on who/what they are, what they can do).

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The new demo is interesting, but it's kinda bugged. Keep hitting parts where buttons don't work, or quests don't end properly, items can't be sold and so on.

Still, it's the very first demo, so it's not surprising.
And yeah, the theme it's going for seems to be more story-based adventure-thing, rather than a slave trainer.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
The new demo is interesting, but it's kinda bugged. Keep hitting parts where buttons don't work, or quests don't end properly, items can't be sold and so on.

Still, it's the very first demo, so it's not surprising.
And yeah, the theme it's going for seems to be more story-based adventure-thing, rather than a slave trainer.
I don't want to totally derail this thread, so last comment here about the new game.

Buttons not working: while I did once have the game lock up such that I had to just kill it and restart, the rest of the time the buttons seemed fine to me (although they did suffer from the "lack of feedback" statement I made). As a for-instance, on the worker screen there is a giant button filled with a "+". There is no real indication what this button does. What it does is allow the worker to be given a tool for the job he is going to perform (an axe to chop wood faster or a pickax to mine ore). The button shows up long before it is even possible to obtain tools to assign. To make matters worse, the first job is to cut down trees. Workers can do this with or without tools. So a player chooses the worker, selects to chop trees, and says go and everything is fine. Later, when the mine is unlocked a player goes through these same steps. Choose a worker, choose to mine, say go. The "go" button does not work. There is no explanation, no anything, just a button that is disabled and won't do anything. It seems to be intentional (as a player it has the feel of being totally broken, but it is not... just bad design). While a worker can apparently chop wood without an axe, he can not mine ore without a pickax. So one needs to gather resources, get the blacksmith, craft a pickax, then select the worker, select to mine, then assign the pickax to the mine-worker, then say go (as the button is now magically enabled).

Gear like the pickax can also be used as a weapon in the fighting, and thus has different quality varieties that can be crafted. During the crafting process, though, only fighting stats are mentioned. It is totally unclear whether different quality tools have any affect on resource gathering, or if one is just wasting rare materials if anything but the cheapest materials are used. And tools keep being unassigned and drop back into inventory between work tasks.

CrayonTips

Jan 14, 2019
I know that there are portraits posted in the OP, but does anyone know of more portraits/bodies for males? Seems kinda odd that there's hundreds of pictures for women, but practically none for men? I get that content probably isn't the *most* popular, but would certainly still be appreciated. Thanks!

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
I know that there are portraits posted in the OP, but does anyone know of more portraits/bodies for males? Seems kinda odd that there's hundreds of pictures for women, but practically none for men? I get that content probably isn't the *most* popular, but would certainly still be appreciated. Thanks!
Already mention previously by another user. There is more to choose from.

Reactions: sp1ker
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes