VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 6] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 107 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Do we have an approximation when next release could come ?
well render counts are steadily increasing each update, we are currently sitting at 3k stills, last update was like 4k renders and that dropped early september. So just with very crude math and speculation, that's 3k renders in six months, so 500 renders a month. Let's say new update is 4500 renders, so that's 3 more months. But I could be speaking out of my ass for all we know, dev didn't give any estimates, could be next month if it's a shorter update.

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
It begins with engine startup...
You know, I almost wrote something along the lines of: "There is probably some way these limits can be avoided with extra work or knowledge in setting up the project, but that's not what I'm talking about here." in my last response, but I figured I'd wait to see if that infinite abyss was where this was headed. And once I saw the wall of text response, I wished I had put that in of course. But just like coding, there's something to be said for avoiding overdesigning and putting in a whole bunch of unneeded stuff, even if it's just when writing a quick forum comment.

Time is the limiting factor in the end. Whether writing code or understanding the language, that takes time, which is a finite resource for every mortal being. And the simple and straightforward way this game is coded is clearly functioning just fine. Knowledgeable modders can add stuff to increase its accessibility. So I don't see a problem. If the only rationale for the extra setup work you are advocating for is that a couple of small variables for a less popular LI – sorry Ines, you're great, but the reality is that you are up against very strong competition in this story – might get overlooked in a mod used by a small percentage of users, then I'd say the KISS principle applies. "Just make it work" is not always the right attitude of course, but it's not always the wrong one either. In this case the dev would have spent what sounds like hours of reading, synthesizing, and applying new skills to at best do what? Save a few minutes of time? I'll leave it at that, because this is really not topical for this thread any more.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
ines desire to protect points ..to whom are directed ? versus her best friend o versus MC? i don't understand if this is a game where u can be with more than 1 girl at the same time or not...any hint?

Last edited:

Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
Not sure if this has been asked recently but is Serena the Lawyer a side or is there just little content of her? Seems like everyone's relationships are getting more established with Valentine but outside of two scenes with Serena, i dont see much else however she's on the banner so i thought there would be more with her?

Or.. Are there more scenes & i just happened to be knocked off her path because the cat hates us or something? lol.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Not sure if this has been asked recently but is Serena the Lawyer a side or is there just little content of her? Seems like everyone's relationships are getting more established with Valentine but outside of two scenes with Serena, i dont see much else however she's on the banner so i thought there would be more with her?

Or.. Are there more scenes & i just happened to be knocked off her path because the cat hates us or something? lol.
Serena is more or less a fuck buddy for now. Nothing wrong with that.

Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
Serena is more or less a fuck buddy for now. Nothing wrong with that.
Good to know i didn't necessarily miss anything with her. I enjoy her contrast compared to the other girls & her model is beautiful. But cool cool, good to know, appreciate the answer.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
ines desire to protect points ..to whom are directed ? versus her best friend o versus MC? i don't understand if this is a game where u can be with more than 12 girl at the same time or not...any hint?
those points are directed towards Vi, so lower the better. As for the other question, looking at the dev's other game, for the majority of the game you're free to do as you wish with the girls in the game... towards the end you'll most likely have to make a decision however who you want to end up with (not a harem game). But we're not there yet.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
ines desire to protect points ..to whom are directed ? versus her best friend o versus MC? i don't understand if this is a game where u can be with more than 12 girl at the same time or not...any hint?
I think these points are for Vi, Ines knows that Vi has had a crush on the MC since forever, if the MC is a nice, loyal guy, she will approve the MC and will know that Vi will be safe with him, but if the MC is a stud, flirts with everyone, even the best friend of the girl who has a crush on him, then she will have misgivings about the MC, and she will try to show Vi who he really is, that he is not the prince charming that Vi imagines... To protect her.

That's what I think.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023

Sneak Peek 02/19/2024

A little extra treat for you French lovers. Honestly this is such a fun scene to have worked on.
I have a strong suspicion after this update that people are really going to love our sweet Frenchie.
Honestly I've really loved working on her, and really giving her time to shine this update. So excited to see where folks allegiances lie after this.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

Sneak Peek 02/19/2024

A little extra treat for you French lovers. Honestly this is such a fun scene to have worked on.
I have a strong suspicion after this update that people are really going to love our sweet Frenchie.
Honestly I've really loved working on her, and really giving her time to shine this update. So excited to see where folks allegiances lie after this.
Great set. Still not temptin me away from my Amrit.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Ilhares

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Great set. Still not temptin me away from my Amrit.
Come now. Surely you don't think Ines and Amrit would be exclusive options, especially with all the verbal sparring between those two. Amrit's going to become a francophile in the best possible way.

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
Vi will kill us :eek:
Death never looked so tempting and tolerable. Kudos to the dev for framing that second pose to show off Ines' amazing ass. :p

Come now. Surely you don't think Ines and Amrit would be exclusive options, especially with all the verbal sparring between those two. Amrit's going to become a francophile in the best possible way.
There is a good reason that "Ménage à trois" exists as a phrase in a very specific language. Whether Amrit is involved in that fun remains to be seen. It's a likely pairing considering her personality, but my money is on Vi - Ines - MC as the more permanent arrangement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikola100A

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Not in my game. Just Amrit and I. Period.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

you should install the wt mod it's pretty usefull..

4.70 star(s) 107 Votes