VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Seems it's of Latin origin... Just is exactly written the same way in Spanish and Portugese..
Dunno if that wiki page can be trusted though, "our" Vi isn't even mentioned there! ;)
Yes, it's of Latin origin. Literally, it means "greenish", but apparently it also meant "young and vigorous".
Honestly, the name Viridiana is among those old-fashioned ones that I would instictively associate with very old women, but it seems that the average age of the 66 Viridianas in my country is just under 40 :rolleyes:.

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The latest progress report from the developer on Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Check In 03/08/2023

As I said last week it's time the title screens for the chapter start filtering in.
68,000 thousand words, a little more to do but my current estimated projection is that the first draft will end up with 72,000 words. Well shit. That means some trimming is going to be in order. Otherwise things are going to be messy.

With renders I have 1000 even posed and 904 of those finished up.

Animations are at 5 at the moment. Two more and this current scene will be finished up, then I'll be moving onto the next ones.

Lots to do so brief today. Reminder the art stream for Blue belts and above will be this Sunday at 12pm Mountain, 19:00 GMT. See you there.

Thank you as always for the support and I hope you all have a great rest of the week.

Sláinte!

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
You're right, I went back to have another peek. Chin scar is definitely there. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.
Have 4 Options for you :

1. The Superstar Ex somehow reconnected.
2. The owner of the UKFA invited his most promising prospects over for a nice bbq.
3. Another Champion, current or former invited MC + friends over.
4. Something to do with Elspeth, her family seems to be super loaded.

That house sure doesn't look cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Nevermind all that, I'm an Idiot! Totally forgot that the last update ended on Xmas, and the trees in the background are not native to England.

It has to be for MC's and Amrit's fight on Majorca, they probably rented a house for a week/weekend, so that everyone can tag along. Would also explain the nice weather, can't believe I missed that...I'm getting old...sigh.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You're right, I went back to have another peek. Chin scar is definitely there. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.
Also, didn't she get the chin scar at ... 9? I swore I remember it being 10 years ago.

Also ...
The latest progress report from the developer on Patreon:

Check In 03/08/2023

As I said last week it's time the title screens for the chapter start filtering in.
68,000 thousand words, a little more to do but my current estimated projection is that the first draft will end up with 72,000 words. Well shit. That means some trimming is going to be in order. Otherwise things are going to be messy.

With renders I have 1000 even posed and 904 of those finished up.

Animations are at 5 at the moment. Two more and this current scene will be finished up, then I'll be moving onto the next ones.

Lots to do so brief today. Reminder the art stream for Blue belts and above will be this Sunday at 12pm Mountain, 19:00 GMT. See you there.

Thank you as always for the support and I hope you all have a great rest of the week.

Sláinte!
(y) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Did the dev ever give some sort of deadline or an estimate for chapter 6?
Can't wait for it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did the dev ever give some sort of deadline or an estimate for chapter 6?
Can't wait for it.
before had ~3 months between updates. shouldn't be too hard to find prev. versions links on thread.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Check In 03/15/2023

Elspeth this week.

Draft ended up at about 81,000 thousand words, which I do not love. Managed to get it back down to about 74,000 My end goal is to get my final draft back down to about 65,000 before I send it to the proofer. We'll see how that goes.

Renders are 1200 finished of the 1200 posed. Gonna take a small break with these until my draft is finished. As I'd rather not pose a scene that ends up on the cutting room floor.

Animations are at 8 at the moment. Finished up the first scene and have moved onto the second one. Since I'll be holding off on renders, I'll be working on these a bit more this week.

That's all the new info, thanks again everybody who stopped by this past Sunday for the art stream, hope you enjoyed.

Sláinte!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A couple of preview pics from the developer at Patreon:

Sneak Peek 03/19/2023

Just a few little renders this weekend. Next week we'll have a Dev journal. I'm thinking on the lovely Ines.

Thank you as always for the support and I hope you all have a great upcoming week.

Sláinte!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well on 1st they have arrived on whereever they were going and on 2nd travelling to there (on private plane, i know mc is rich but that rich).

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
well on 1st they have arrived on whereever they were going and on 2nd travelling to there (on private plane, i know mc is rich but that rich).
Maybe it's Elspeth's or something, her family is loaded.

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes