VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

Nikola100A

Apr 14, 2021
Does anyone here still have that picture of the MC blankly staring to the right? Someone was constantly sending that one with a caption of "My reaction to that", but I've went up to 10 pages in this discussion, and it's nowhere to be found.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
go check your ears.
I believe he is suggesting he finds the MC too reminiscent of Vin Diesel, who voices Groot.

The facial features themselves, however, make me think of Jessie Williams, who is just somebody I kinda don't like in general, but somehow I'm still liking the MC here.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I believe he is suggesting he finds the MC too reminiscent of Vin Diesel, who voices Groot.

The facial features themselves, however, make me think of Jessie Williams, who is just somebody I kinda don't like in general, but somehow I'm still liking the MC here.
He's got a shaved head...So he's Vin Diesel lol. I'm going to sound a little gay here but the guy has waaaaaaaay too kind of a face to look anything like big Vinny.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
He's got a shaved head...So he's Vin Diesel lol. I'm going to sound a little gay here but the guy has waaaaaaaay too kind of a face to look anything like big Vinny.
It's not just the shaved head. It's his attitude and his "deadpan" speaking style (yes, I know it's just reading, work with me here). For me it comes by way of his character Riddick from the Pitch Black movies, and what little I know of the FF movies.

As for Jessie Williams, I made the connection more off of his attitude than his actual look. I only know Williams from when my then-girlfriend got me into Grey's Anatomy. Now that you mention it, I can see the resemblance, but nothing in his mannerisms made me think of that character.

Shoot, I think I would have connected the MC to Michael Clarke Duncan's character John Coffey in Green Mile before thinking of Jackson Avery.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
It's not just the shaved head. It's his attitude and his "deadpan" speaking style (yes, I know it's just reading, work with me here). For me it comes by way of his character Riddick from the Pitch Black movies, and what little I know of the FF movies.

As for Jessie Williams, I made the connection more off of his attitude than his actual look. I only know Williams from when my then-girlfriend got me into Grey's Anatomy. Now that you mention it, I can see the resemblance, but nothing in his mannerisms made me think of that character.

Shoot, I think I would have connected the MC to Michael Clarke Duncan's character John Coffey in Green Mile before thinking of Jackson Avery.
I agree 100& with the deadpan. Also I liked the thing with the cat and how it just loved him lol

Reactions: Elhemeer

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Glad to know I'm not the only one who thought MC looked a bit like Jessie Williams

Reactions: Elhemeer

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest report from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Check In 03/23/2023

Ines taking center stage today. Keeping it brief as I can today, super busy.

Managed to get the draft down to 63,000 words. It'll probably hold there until I get it back from proofreading, then I'll have an official word count out. My proofreader is currently out of town, so it'll be a little time before he can schedule me in. But minus proofing I'd say the script is essentially complete. So I'll probably leave of reporting on it for future updates unless something else changes.

Renders are 1433 finished of the 1500 posed. Nothing exciting here.

Animations are at 11, fairly happy with where these are at, but two of them I'm considering taking another look at. We'll see how how time works out for me on that front

That's everything for now, back to work on my end.

Thank you as always for the support and I hope you all have a great rest of your week.

Sláinte!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Latest report from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Check In 03/23/2023

Ines taking center stage today. Keeping it brief as I can today, super busy.

Managed to get the draft down to 63,000 words. It'll probably hold there until I get it back from proofreading, then I'll have an official word count out. My proofreader is currently out of town, so it'll be a little time before he can schedule me in. But minus proofing I'd say the script is essentially complete. So I'll probably leave of reporting on it for future updates unless something else changes.

Renders are 1433 finished of the 1500 posed. Nothing exciting here.

Animations are at 11, fairly happy with where these are at, but two of them I'm considering taking another look at. We'll see how how time works out for me on that front

That's everything for now, back to work on my end.

Thank you as always for the support and I hope you all have a great rest of your week.

Sláinte!
Ines getting some attention in this release, I take it. Good - she needs some more screen time.

Reactions: Skrrt!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
mc has patted her head on every update once in a while.
Development has been minimal to this point. Not a complaint - just a fact. Other stories and characters needed their development and have had quite a bit to this point, so, if she is to remain a valid LI and essential to the story, it's her turn to be developed beyond where she is now.

Given some of the talk previously, I wonder if she and Vi will have some intimate moments - not full on scenes, just some tenderness and teasing as they break down their relationship progression with MC and start exploring what is happening now for them.

Of course, a flashback to their last days at boarding school when they give each other something special to celebrate (screaming, moaning, gushing kind of special) would be kind of fun.

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes