VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Check In 04/12/2023

The lovely Julia returns this week, taking up title screen duty. Hope everybody is doing well, I had a pretty nice weekend, the fights were exciting and that usually gives me a bit of a residual good mood for a few days.

Renders are 2179 finished of the 2179 posed. Wanted to make sure I was all caught up and posed with these so that as I moved into the next scenes I was ready to go and could start coding some images in. As I mentioned last week the next two scenes are the two speedbumps of the process. One because it will have a large group of people who need to be posed, which will of course take longer, and the other because it's a scene with three distinct variations, which of course means I need to render a larger amount to fit the various possible paths. I expect for the next few weeks my render count won't increase as much as it usually does while I slog through these, so prewarning. But after the big two we should be in pretty good territory. I'll have a few smaller scenes to knock out after that and then we'll be finished.

Animations are at 16. Finished up the first of the aforementioned crown jewel. I'm thinking it's looking pretty nice. I'll be working on some more animation stuff today, as well as making sure that everything I need for the next batch is ready to go.

That's everything that needs to updated on this week. Thanks for everybody who showed up to our little art stream last weekend, I hope you enjoyed.

Thank you as always for the support and I hope you all have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
o_O I don't get that, one is her mothers country of birth the other is a music-based subculture. How can any of those be "more" than the other ? That's like saying "Dude, you look much more metal than spanish!" :WaitWhat:
If that metal is modern, Spanish, and marked "Toledo", hang it on a wall as decoration, but don't ever try to use it as a weapon unless you want to hurt yourself.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A couple of preview pics from the developer at Patreon:

Sneak Peek 04/16/2023

Just a couple images today, showing two of our ladies in a slightly different scenario than we've seen them before. It's always fun to do something a little different.

Thank you as always for the support and I hope you have a wonderful week.

Sláinte!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
A couple of preview pics from the developer at Patreon:

Sneak Peek 04/16/2023

Just a couple images today, showing two of our ladies in a slightly different scenario than we've seen them before. It's always fun to do something a little different.

Thank you as always for the support and I hope you have a wonderful week.

Sláinte!
Hope Els only got into a fight and doesn't have some awful brain tumor thing or hidden trauma from her military service coming back to attack her...

Of course, blown up to full size, that kind of looks like a worm coming out of her nose... Was Kana cooking something really exotic and then Els sneezed while eating it?

Actually had that happen once - very spicy hot & sour soup, and a shred of cabbage got expelled. It was pretty damn awful. Plus there was the whole "hot pepper in the sinus passage" issue...

Sep 3, 2020
Hope Els only got into a fight and doesn't have some awful brain tumor thing or hidden trauma from her military service coming back to attack her...

Of course, blown up to full size, that kind of looks like a worm coming out of her nose... Was Kana cooking something really exotic and then Els sneezed while eating it?

Actually had that happen once - very spicy hot & sour soup, and a shred of cabbage got expelled. It was pretty damn awful. Plus there was the whole "hot pepper in the sinus passage" issue...

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
wait goddamn it bro I don't pick women because of their hair
I've been known to, on occasion. Katie in WiaB, that was how I was baited. And in this one, it certainly doesn't hurt with Katie Kafton (name is purely coincidence), I love a pretty face with short hair. Ines looks better with hers cut short, no question. And she'll probably want to keep it short after she starts bearing children. Those little hands grab and pull everything.

Sep 3, 2020
I've been known to, on occasion. Katie in WiaB, that was how I was baited. And in this one, it certainly doesn't hurt with Katie Kafton (name is purely coincidence), I love a pretty face with short hair. Ines looks better with hers cut short, no question. And she'll probably want to keep it short after she starts bearing children. Those little hands grab and pull everything.
not me brother I prefer long hair

the shortest hair I like is like Jenny from aoa

or Luna from the DeLuca family

but yes to babys

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It is your position that an individual of Indian ancestry cannot adopt a "Goth" appearance and musical tendencies?

And besides, unless you helped in the sacking of Rome, you are no true Goth.
Now I want to see a perky Indian goth in a game (do they exist irl?)…

Amrit is too fit to be a goth girl, perky she’s got though.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Pretty sure being perky and excitable goes against some goth code and they'd be forced to turn in their Hot Topic membership. ;)
Nah, a perky goth is usually just a Neil Gaiman fan... They all want to be Death from the Sandman series (the first perky "goth" character I became familiar with).

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes