VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hello everyone.

Question, does scrappy still update on his mod for this game? or is this an abandoned thing?
Thank you.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Is the 'proposition' to Vi a commitment to a proper relationship between the two? I got that vibe, but I didn't want to end things with El at all. Maybe I played too fast, dunno.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So... Stacked and Little Reds (Els/Vi) got their due. Respect it. Glad my French Doll Queen got atleast a start in her lewd awakening (gonna be pulling teeth with her though for sure...). Wrestling Dolls putting on the muscle, me like. Shame we couldn't get a quicking with Phototime Gal. Fighting Quinn is on her period, shame that. Should have had victory sex.

All in all, solid update.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apart from that, this update had some great stuff with Vi as well, and I really enjoyed the way MC was able to support and get closer with Amrit and McNab. The morning after chat with Kana was also quite endearing, both before and during cooking breakfast, though content focusing on her was quite limited, which is understandable considering the temporary change in setting to participate in the matches. Honestly, I've really grown to care about all of the characters in this game, and I want to see them succeed and have great lives, in whatever different endings are available for the player to choose.
Man, I really enjoyed your review. I'd like to spew some idea chunks as well. Not being a native english speak doesn't help, but hopefully I can make myself clear...

I just hope the MC gets the upper hand with Els asap. There's only so much fun to be had by those games they've been playing so far...

And what might be McNab's thing? Is he asexual or something?

#TeamElspeth

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
And what might be McNab's thing? Is he asexual or something?
Get the feeling, given how he did ehm... see our dick back in the past, he's very probably gay. To which I've got no issues with. Though he could be a little more politer to the ladies damn it!

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Elspeth my beloved. <3

Also seems like a strange combo but can we have Els + Kana ending

images.jpeg

Are you nuts? Els is a fucking goddess, but noooo...you want moar! Can't get enuf, hotshot!

She has everything you could ever want: great personality, a kick-ass rack, beautiful eyes, a kick-ass rack...

#TeamElspeth

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Are you nuts? Els is a fucking goddess, but noooo...you want moar! Can't get enuf, hotshot!

She has everything you could ever want, great personality, a kick-ass rack, beautiful eyes, a kick-ass rack...

View attachment 2923244
Stacked Red is overrated and hyped. Only thing going for her is her tits. Get over yourselfs, garbage humans.
screenshot0104.png
French Dolls and Fighting Quinn. Better combo over a set of big tits.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

She has everything you could ever want, great personality, a kick-ass rack, beautiful eyes, a kick-ass rack...

View attachment 2923244

All I need is this lil spitfire.
1694485716084.png

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023

Unlocked
Weekly Check In 09/11/2023
Howdy folks, quick check in
First order of business, the update will become open to the White belts around 9:30 Mountain time this evening. For these who've already played it I want to give a huge thank you. The response to this update has been staggering, I truly can't express how much I appreciate everything. But no time to rest on the laurels, there's always more to work on and improve, every update is an opportunity to see what you can step your game up for next time, and hopefully the next update will be even better!
Be taking this week to catch up on special renders, customs a few other odds and ends I've had on the backburner while the update took precedent, And I'll be ready to hit the ground running next week.
Our Discord QnA will be at 1pm Mountain time this Sunday the 17th, can't wait to see folks there.
Starting next week we're going to be back to our usual update days of Wednesday and Sundays.
Thank you again for all the support. Hope you have a lovely week!
Sláinte!

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Get the feeling, given how he did ehm... see our dick back in the past, he's very probably gay. To which I've got no issues with. Though he could be a little more politer to the ladies damn it!
Yeah, given that Alistair considers his situation obvious, he's most likely gay, not asexual. Valentine's gaydar must be completely broken.

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes