VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 114 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
gotta say that stwa can write (besides 1 error on last quarter) and now back to main point, nice update as usual and finally end of blueballs (besides with ring girl and randoms), plenty to play and lots of choices (would be nice to see points girls have gathered).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RoryTate

May 15, 2018

I just hope the MC gets the upper hand with Els asap. There's only so much fun to be had by those games they've been playing so far...

And what might be McNab's thing? Is he asexual or something?

#TeamElspeth
Here are some of my further thoughts in response:

Elspeth my beloved. <3

Also seems like a strange combo but can we have Els + Kana ending
That's not strange to me at all. Els + Kana is up there in my top possible endings to this great VN, or maybe right at the top if I'm being honest. The problem is that I know it wouldn't work in the story, at least not as a polyamorous relationship (more on that in a bit). The issue with polyamory and Els is that first and foremost she is hyper-focused on status, and I just can't see her sharing or giving up that "alpha" female position in any relationship, unless she was left with no other choice (and even then I honestly can't see her remaining content in that reduced role). Plus, both Kana and Els are exceptionally strong-willed, independently successful women, and having them together for any amount of time would be like mixing oil and water. There would be instant drama, and I doubt a healthy relationship could emerge, or MC survive such a wildfire.

Now how I think an Els and Kana interaction might work is if MC is in a committed relationship with Els, and both of them agree to "spice things up" by adding in a third (Kana) for fun in a limited, more casual way. We know that Els is definitely not insecure about her looks, so she shouldn't be jealous. Plus, given her hyper focus on MC's status and seeing him as "worthy" of her respect, one of the ways this is best established in socially-minded people (i.e. females) is by having other women be attracted to their man. Simply put: Women like guys more when they see that other women think those same guys are hot. I know a number of wives or girlfriends who have stated they would engage in a threesome, but "only if the other woman is really hot". What they are ultimately saying, apart from refusing this activity in all practical terms, while still leaving the idea open to create enjoyable sexual tension and possibility in the mind of their partner, is that they want social assurance that their husband or boyfriend is a desirable mate. And if we think back to when Els first met Kana, the thing that stands out to me the most about Els's behaviour was the way she openly appreciated how attractive Kana was. The direct manner in which she almost ravished Kana's body with her eyes was very intriguing to witness. So I do think that this kind of future story direction could fit, because Els very likely sees Kana as a worthy sexual "conquest" for a guy, and being with Kana in some way would raise her estimation of MC as a sexually desirable mate.

Though you are right to say that it is a bit strange, given how Kana is quite separate from the main group, at least apart from Amrit idolizing her. Oh, and Amrit obviously being attracted to Kana sexually as well. Speaking of that, it's much more likely we see a Kana/Amrit scene at some point, though I wonder if Amrit would be prone to ignoring MC in that kind of a sexual pairing. Still, that type of dynamic would be interesting as well. Sapphic pleasure is enjoyable as well when playing adult VNs.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Here are some of my further thoughts in response:

That's not strange to me at all. Els + Kana is up there in my top possible endings to this great VN, or maybe right at the top if I'm being honest. The problem is that I know it wouldn't work in the story, at least not as a polyamorous relationship (more on that in a bit). The issue with polyamory and Els is that first and foremost she is hyper-focused on status, and I just can't see her sharing or giving up that "alpha" female position in any relationship, unless she was left with no other choice (and even then I honestly can't see her remaining content in that reduced role). Plus, both Kana and Els are exceptionally strong-willed, independently successful women, and having them together for any amount of time would be like mixing oil and water. There would be instant drama, and I doubt a healthy relationship could emerge, or MC survive such a wildfire.

Now how I think an Els and Kana interaction might work is if MC is in a committed relationship with Els, and both of them agree to "spice things up" by adding in a third (Kana) for fun in a limited, more casual way. We know that Els is definitely not insecure about her looks, so she shouldn't be jealous. Plus, given her hyper focus on MC's status and seeing him as "worthy" of her respect, one of the ways this is best established in socially-minded people (i.e. females) is by having other women be attracted to their man. Simply put: Women like guys more when they see that other women think those same guys are hot. I know a number of wives or girlfriends who have stated they would engage in a threesome, but "only if the other woman is really hot". What they are ultimately saying, apart from refusing this activity in all practical terms, while still leaving the idea open to create enjoyable sexual tension and possibility in the mind of their partner, is that they want social assurance that their husband or boyfriend is a desirable mate. And if we think back to when Els first met Kana, the thing that stands out to me the most about Els's behaviour was the way she openly appreciated how attractive Kana was. The direct manner in which she almost ravished Kana's body with her eyes was very intriguing to witness. So I do think that this kind of future story direction could fit, because Els very likely sees Kana as a worthy sexual "conquest" for a guy, and being with Kana in some way would raise her estimation of MC as a sexually desirable mate.

Though you are right to say that it is a bit strange, given how Kana is quite separate from the main group, at least apart from Amrit idolizing her. Oh, and Amrit obviously being attracted to Kana sexually as well. Speaking of that, it's much more likely we see a Kana/Amrit scene at some point, though I wonder if Amrit would be prone to ignoring MC in that kind of a sexual pairing. Still, that type of dynamic would be interesting as well. Sapphic pleasure is enjoyable as well when playing adult VNs.
Yeah tried that too, linked by script by previous Vi bj, taking Amrit V and so on.
Still Els is pretty clear about having no problems with your extra girls, The girls in other hand feel the pressure from her.
But for me the most sane throuple with Els would be Vi.

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
Still Els is pretty clear about having no problems with your extra girls, The girls in other hand feel the pressure from her.
I agree that all the other girls act like – or even admit that – they are instantly playing second-fiddle to Els. And rightly so, in my estimation. And yes, Els does seem to say "go ahead and sleep around for now" to MC after they are together, but I'm not quite sure how to take that, since we have to consider the complicated person who is saying it. Now it could simply mean that Els has no problems with MC playing the field for the moment, because she knows MC is ultimately hers in the long run. However, it could be a "go ahead and do it, just be prepared for what I will do to you in return" double entendre from someone who has warned us that she is playing mind games with and challenging MC to think about what she is really saying when she speaks.

Personally, I'm quite content at the moment to focus on my "Elspeth Exclusive" save as being story canon, with the other paths remaining only alternate timelines, and let the chips fall where they may. :LOL:

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I agree that all the other girls act like – or even admit that – they are instantly playing second-fiddle to Els. And rightly so, in my estimation.
Impossible to not second you on that. Same here. I still have to see something from Vi, Amrit or Ines to try and make me think otherwise.

And yes, Els does seem to say "go ahead and sleep around for now" to MC after they are together, but I'm not quite sure how to take that, since we have to consider the complicated person who is saying it. Now it could simply mean that Els has no problems with MC playing the field for the moment, because she knows MC is ultimately hers in the long run. However, it could be a "go ahead and do it, just be prepared for what I will do to you in return" double entendre from someone who has warned us that she is playing mind games with and challenging MC to think about what she is really saying when she speaks.

Personally, I'm quite content at the moment to focus on my "Elspeth Exclusive" save as being story canon, with the other paths remaining only alternate timelines, and let the chips fall where they may. :LOL:
Ha, #TeamElspeth all the way, brother. Personally, I think it's quite fun to speculate because we have serious potential here. Pretty much like "What is her damn deal?" vibes going on as of now. Very interesting possibilities, all relying on how complicated Els is and what are her issues. Can't wait to see some light being shed on that matter and her defenses starting to crumble.

For now, we have the damn amazing scene of her laying claim to the MC. Love it, and can't wait for more giggling orgasms! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: RoryTate

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
Impossible to not second you on that. Same here. I still have to see something from Vi, Amrit or Ines to try and make me think otherwise.
I think Amrit and Vi are quite good. Ines was unfortunately forgettable to me, but she finally registered something with the reveal about her genuine personality in the latest update. Everyone seems to overlook Kana, but she's very special and actually has a lot going for her. The obvious problem though is that they all just pale in comparison to everyone's favourite red-haired busty spitfire. :love:

• Angry
Reactions: Abhai

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
Wow. I didn't realize it at the time, but after looking at this great walkthrough, holy crap do Amrit and Vi's "interest in other girls" variables go into overdrive during breakfast when Els kisses MC after spending the night together, and when she publicly throws down the gauntlet to the rest of the girls. Vi's interest in girls jumps if her love score is higher than her friendship score, while for Amrit it increases significantly if MC simply hasn't friend-zoned her. Seriously, the sexual dynamics of this group just got a hell of a lot more interesting. I can't wait to see where things go next.

longdong4005

Aug 1, 2019
Yea, so will I, but I'm hoping for a Els + Vi, I will dream till the end, hahaha, but I guess that Vi + Ines will be more possible.
This is probably one of the few games where I wouldn't mind choosing a solo path. (with Elspeth) She's such a complex character and is just perfect for the mc. And like what she said to Valentine: "you're the only one who can truly understand me"

longdong4005

Aug 1, 2019
I think Amrit and Vi are quite good. Ines was unfortunately forgettable to me, but she finally registered something with the reveal about her genuine personality in the latest update. Everyone seems to overlook Kana, but she's very special and actually has a lot going for her. The obvious problem though is that they all just pale in comparison to everyone's favourite red-haired busty spitfire. :love:
She's this game's Aoife

4.70 star(s) 114 Votes