VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

longdong4005

Aug 1, 2019
View attachment 2923244

Are you nuts? Els is a fucking goddess, but noooo...you want moar! Can't get enuf, hotshot!

She has everything you could ever want: great personality, a kick-ass rack, beautiful eyes, a kick-ass rack...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

#TeamElspeth
I get how this is a game where guys can live out their fantasy. But Elspeth is such a well written and nuanced character, that adding another girl in the mix would ruin the dynamic between her and Valentine. But that's just my opinion

Reactions: The Bush Diver

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
After having played through a couple different variations, it's clear that (1) Elspeth is the lead female in the group of girls, as currently written, and (2) she does care deeply about the MC. This feels a bit different from dev's prior work where no early favorite emerged. It will be interesting to see what factors might be introduced to change that direction (although I favor Elspeth).

DarkLecher

Mar 14, 2019
The writing in this game is so good that most of the girls feel "off limits" to me. Like it's really only Ines and Kana where I don't feel like I'm being very inappropriate.

It's funny because in games where the characters have far less depth, I'm perfectly happy being a horny pervert sleeping with everybody regardless of context.

Éama

Apr 17, 2022
The issue with polyamory and Els is that first and foremost she is hyper-focused on status, and I just can't see her sharing or giving up that "alpha" female position in any relationship, unless she was left with no other choice (and even then I honestly can't see her remaining content in that reduced role).
I haven't yet played the latest update but from my understanding she is not the least bit uncertain about herself and her standing. As the most dominant LI in terms of her character, intellect and social status, it might be important for her to stay in control. But with the level of confidence and analytical thinking she displays, it doesn't seem like that confidence is easily shaken. She literally aims for a womanizer, fully aware of who he is, certainly more so than Valentine himself. I'm not sure there is much that Valentine could do, other than to completely shut her down and out of his life, that would undermine her status or their relationship. She is the type of woman who would share a man simply to softly enforce her rules of engagement, both towards him and others.

Reactions: Bombmaster

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I haven't yet played the latest update but from my understanding she is not the least bit uncertain about herself and her standing. As the most dominant LI in terms of her character, intellect and social status, it might be important for her to stay in control. But with the level of confidence and analytical thinking she displays, it doesn't seem like that confidence is easily shaken. She literally aims for a womanizer, fully aware of who he is, certainly more so than Valentine himself. I'm not sure there is much that Valentine could do, other than to completely shut her down and out of his life, that would undermine her status or their relationship. She is the type of woman who would share a man simply to softly enforce her rules of engagement, both towards him and others.
Very good analysis, She will cockblock the women directly by making completely clear her claim,
Most "Girls" would fold with the prospect of competition against fiery Els.
[because lets be honest, Els is a woman. Most of the cast are just girls]

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Very good analysis, She will cockblock the women directly by making completely clear her claim,
Most "Girls" would fold with the prospect of competition against fiery Els.
[because lets be honest, Els is a woman. Most of the cast are just girls]
yeaah if she went all out I doubt many would have a chance against her, she already staked her claim a bit openly kissing the MC like that. I could see maybe Amrit or potentially Kana that would stand up to her, but I totally can imagine Els would send them packing if she wanted to :ROFLMAO:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So I was replaying and the scene about some hacker digging on Cal past bothered me.
First we can see Elspeth giving Cal name on the phone, she says his surname is like the holiday so it must be Valentine.
Later we can see the hacker scene and the girl asking has the same eyes and freckles as Elspeth.
So imo it must be Elspeth digging or her family, anyway that's bad because that's a very shitty move to do on your friend/lover.

Reactions: TimHawk

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
She literally aims for a womanizer, fully aware of who he is, certainly more so than Valentine himself. I'm not sure there is much that Valentine could do, other than to completely shut her down and out of his life, that would undermine her status or their relationship. She is the type of woman who would share a man simply to softly enforce her rules of engagement, both towards him and others.
Those are all great points. I'm still not entirely sold on the idea though, because even in semi-practical terms a polyamorous relationship requires significant compromise in the long term. Consider the following scenario: Vi and Els end up together with MC, and the following dialog is said: "Sorry Els, I know you really want for everyone to do something tonight, but Vi and I already planned a romantic evening for just the two of us. I promise we'll make it up to you soon." Now Els isn't so self-absorbed – from what I've observed, she's surprisingly not narcissistic beyond just a healthy self-confidence about her looks – that she wouldn't be able to handle this, but I don't imagine she would be happy in the long-term having to sometimes defer to another woman, unless that woman was someone for whom Els also cared very deeply.

I guess there are some specific ways it could be presented as working (we're talking story-wise of course, because this is ultimately just "escapist fiction" rules we are dealing with), such as the aforementioned situation where Els had strong feelings for the other woman. Other interesting paths can be imagined too. I know the dev has said that future dom/sub content will be present in the game to some degree, so if there were some LI who really enjoyed being in a lightly submissive role in a relationship, and Els liked her enough, that would probably fit our busty spitfire's personality like a glove to work as a throuple.

yeaah if she went all out I doubt many would have a chance against her, she already staked her claim a bit openly kissing the MC like that. I could see maybe Amrit or potentially Kana that would stand up to her, but I totally can imagine Els would send them packing if she wanted to
The really fascinating thing about that kiss is that while both Amrit and Vi did show that they were somewhat cowed and doubtful about their own chances, underneath they reacted by also becoming quite turned on by Els herself (given the variable changes that accompanied that moment). In short, they lost some attraction to MC, but they gained an equal amount of lust for Els to perfectly balance that out. That's...very intriguing to consider.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Part 6 + WT/Cheat by KoGa3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 800 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: McGreed

TheRegvlator

Apr 16, 2022
With update 6, this has now become my favorite ongoing AVN. Love Ripples, Eternum and Pale Carnations but the last update for those, at least for me, where a little short (they are different games with different permutations and complexities of course, but still).

This update was perfect imo. It had a nice amount of time with all the girls, a nice buildup, a good ending with the fight and it was overall pretty complete. While playing it I was anticipating a cliffhanger ending just before the fight but no, not only it did happen but it also have a conclusion and an opening for the next events in a really nice way. No cliffhanger needed, nothing, it was just good buildup, deliver and a setup all around. The story also speaks a little more personally with me so yeah, I couldn't be happier with this one.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of STWA: The Unbroken Part 6 with Koga3's multi-mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Here are some of my further thoughts in response:

Shes very vague about her "experiences" and if this is true to reality that could mean two things, intel (as she mentions she had a clearance) and it was a single thing, not a string of experiences. If shes as intelligent as the story implies then chances are she didnt really do field work, but I guess we'll find out. However if the MC was special forces he had just as much clearance as anyone. Top secret for sure. Rangers already have secret. As a grunt in the army I had a secret clearance. For SF its a literal requirement.

She also likes to be in control and she's competitive so she probably wouldn't just say "oh this one thing happened" and how quickly she jumped to a dick measuring contest over it shows its a spot of insecurity for her, a lot like the girl coming up to dance with you and where she needed to get into that fight on the beach with you. Especially with her "my dick is bigger than yours" comment.....Lady, we've seen his dick, your figurative one better be massive af. She needs to appear on top of whatever is happening including the other girls in the group. I think she understands the sleeping around because its the dude's coping mechanism. Dude either fights, fucks, or drinks and if you had to pick two, I'm guessing drinking would be last.

In reality it probably wasn't a minor thing (never is to those that experience it), but dude was a front line operator who also had his woman murdered by basically his brother and has both of them talking to him beautiful mind style. Seeing messed up stuff is a daily occurrence. She also has no scars and the dev has no objection to showing us scars. There is no overstating how insane of a situation she would've had to trump that so chances are her "luck" is probably it is something traumatic, but definitely psychological and far less than what he's gone through. Just as a guess, I'm throwing out watching someone do something to someone else or the narrative favorite, bunch of dead kids. Could be as small as being trpped somewhere or thinking you might die. Honestly though with her need for validation and control, there's a heavy chance nothing happened to her at all and like with the dick measuring, the only way to get you help is to say she needed it too.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 112 Votes