VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Has there been any addition to the tags, ie: harem, or anything else - seems funny to me that Els didn't seem to mind the MC having a go with others

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Has there been any addition to the tags, ie: harem, or anything else - seems funny to me that Els didn't seem to mind the MC having a go with others
I don't think there is much more to it than throuples. In my opinion she sees you being with others as a challenge. And she accepts it. But if she didn't care, she wouldn't kiss you like that in front of everyone at breakfast as if she was marking her territory.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
I do not see anything funny here, she is an adult and is treating you like one. You are not committed to each other, she made clear what are her feelings and gives you time to figure out what are yours (also she told MC it is up to him how will he behave from now on, knowing her feelings and that behavior tell more than words). She may not mind some innocent interactions now but if she will see you keep fucking everyone around she will not take part in this.

MC is not committed to any particular girl for now so fucking more than one girl is not having harem per se. I don't think Els, Amrit, Ines, V or Kana will be fine with you being with them and still fucking other girls. For now it is more like a status quo and even so there are signs of jealousy from every girl emotionally related with you (V, Kana, Amrit).

Last edited:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
You cannot know it for sure. She made it clear that it is up to MC how will he behave from now on and she made it clear what are her feelings. My guess is she gives you time to sort it out in your head, she do not mind some innocent interactions now but if she will see you keeping them on she will not take part in this.

MC is not committed to any particular girl for now so fucking more than one girl is not having harem per se. I don't think Els, Amrit, Ines, V or Kana will be fine with you being with them and still fucking other girls. For now it is more like a status quo and even so there are signs of jealousy from every girl emotionally related with you (V, Kana, Amrit).
The game made sure to show that sleeping with Els blocked the double dip into V.
So my educated guess in the future maybe a path to change course from romancing Els is possible. (chuckle) After the night she demonstrated her power level to the girls.

I would like if the infamy path blocked per example V as his own thoughts are against pursuing that.

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
This is one of the very few games where I don't particularly like any of the girls (I'm more fond of the sweet variance and V sounds somewhat close to incest, which I don't like :D ), but I'm totally invested on the dynamics between all of them, and Valentine's story. IMHO, one of the best MC's around here.

Very well written.

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2018
love SWTA, jw i remember playing part 1 of this one but i feel like this update took a lot longer than usual, just me? i do feel like he added a lot more this update tho

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Given the stwadev history harem is never going to be an option and despite being a harem lover i am very much in favor of it. Dev writing makes you thoroughly invest into the story and characters and harem is pretty much impossible to make realist especially with 6 LIs. A throuple will surely be possible most likely V & Ines, maybe others V & Amrit and it looks like we can play matchmaking with pts into liking girls aka lesbian pts available for all Lis. Say you choose Els, make V and Ines a couple and Amrit and Kana another.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well a part of me will be hoping against hope that i get at least a throuple and the others gets into lesbian relationships like officially everyone is a relationship with a main partner but unofficially it's a big old poly relationship:p:p:p

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
Say you choose Els, make V and Ines a couple and Amrit and Kana another.
I can definitely see Amrit and Kana working as a great couple. Amrit is the character with the highest "interest in other girls" score, and Kana seems to have had a very close – and likely even intimate – relationship with her estranged female friend from her former career. To make it function, Amrit would have to move past her initial worship of her idol Kana to create a strong long-term bond, but that's more than doable. Vi and Ines on the other hand doesn't feel like it has enough passion or interest to justify it at this point in the story (that could change with future developments...both characters are still a bit of a mystery). Vi seems laser focused on the MC, while Ines is a bit of a difficult read. She likes to tease and shock Vi about sex, yes, but apart from that Ines isn't getting hugs and enjoying free "breast mashing" like Amrit does with Els, so her friendship with Vi seems a lot more chaste and entirely platonic physically. They're certainly very close friends, but that doesn't mean they think of each other in a sexual way. We shouldn't fall into the unhealthy thinking patterns that C.S. Lewis warned about with the quote:
Those who cannot conceive Friendship as a substantive love but only as a disguise or elaboration of Eros betray the fact that they have never had a Friend.
It's very interesting to consider how a lot of points in the "liking other girls" score has recently been focused on Els, and on the girls' reaction to her alone. That could ultimately mean nothing in relation to Els specifically, but I wonder if the context for the variable changes do give us some potential insight into what is being planned for by the developer of STWA: Unbroken.

Still, whether it's lesbian endings, a casual threesome scene with MC in an exclusive relationship, it exists to support events in the planned "throuple" ending, or perhaps all of those things in some combination, the only thing I hope we don't get from the many hints at future sapphic love is completely trolled by the author of this great game. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Walter Victor

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I hope Alistair reveal isn't the cliche Best Friend is gay thing, it would really suck
It don't matter to me. Motherfucker could be into fucking dogs or mares, like a Jackerman fan lol, and I wouldn't give a shit... it's his business. As long as he doesn't give us the details of his questionable escapades and understands that MC's dick is for women only and his ass is exit only, everything will be dandy. And if he doesn't, Elsie can put a strap-on on and satisfy him as much as he want.:whistle:

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023

Unlocked
Weekly Check In 09/20/2023
Hello Hello! Here we are slowly returning to our regular weekly schedule.
I'm in a good mood right now, terrifying to hear I know, but I'm just feeling pumped. Mostly caught up on everything I put on the backburner while crunching and damn if that doesn't feel nice. Thanks again to everybody who took some time to stop by the QnA this past weekend as well.
Beyond that the next development cycle is officially underway. It's been a pretty productive opening week here. About 10,000 or so words from the next update are already scripted out and ready to go. I'm so excited to be working on some new content and it has me firing on all cylinders. The rest of the week will be slowing down on the writing front and be dedicated to the usual early update shenanigans. Finding and building sets, creating any new characters and the like. Not as complex as last time was seeing as though we're back in London and there are less new sets, but there's still some work to do. I also have a scene coming up in this updates that require a decent amount of custom props so I have to sit down and make a checklist see which ones I can make myself and which ones I'll have to commission out. I expect most of those things will take up the rest of my week.
Nothing much else new to report, too early to really get into the bones so I'll leave it here.
One final note, as we're returning back to our usual schedule, this Sunday starting at 12pm Mountain time we'll be returning to our monthly art streams for Blue Belts and higher. I have no idea what I'm actually going to work on, but feel free to stop by and see.
Thank you as always for the support, I know I ranted about it a bit during my QnA about it, but the support really means the world to me and I wish I could express it more. I hope you have a lovely rest of your week!
Sláinte!

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020
Weekly Check In 09/20/2023

8 hours ago

32 Likes

2 Comments

Hello Hello! Here we are slowly returning to our regular weekly schedule.
I'm in a good mood right now, terrifying to hear I know, but I'm just feeling pumped. Mostly caught up on everything I put on the backburner while crunching and damn if that doesn't feel nice. Thanks again to everybody who took some time to stop by the QnA this past weekend as well.
Beyond that the next development cycle is officially underway. It's been a pretty productive opening week here. About 10,000 or so words from the next update are already scripted out and ready to go. I'm so excited to be working on some new content and it has me firing on all cylinders. The rest of the week will be slowing down on the writing front and be dedicated to the usual early update shenanigans. Finding and building sets, creating any new characters and the like. Not as complex as last time was seeing as though we're back in London and there are less new sets, but there's still some work to do. I also have a scene coming up in this updates that require a decent amount of custom props so I have to sit down and make a checklist see which ones I can make myself and which ones I'll have to commission out. I expect most of those things will take up the rest of my week.
Nothing much else new to report, too early to really get into the bones so I'll leave it here.
One final note, as we're returning back to our usual schedule, this Sunday starting at 12pm Mountain time we'll be returning to our monthly art streams for Blue Belts and higher. I have no idea what I'm actually going to work on, but feel free to stop by and see.
Thank you as always for the support, I know I ranted about it a bit during my QnA about it, but the support really means the world to me and I wish I could express it more. I hope you have a lovely rest of your week!
Sláinte!

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yup, guess they are part of the "don't read previous posts" faction. Still better this than no idea about what's happening.
TBS.

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes