VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes
Oct 10, 2022
Maul isn't the correct word when you're talking about canids.
Here a few news channels that used maul for dog attacks, I think you should let them know they used wrong verb.

Dogs have paw, not claws.
Humans have hands, not fingers.
Did you know that claws and nails aren't the same thing? They're not, and dogs have claws. Here are some of the differences between the two structures and some other interesting facts about dogs' claws.
Claws perform jobs for those that have them. In some animals, claws are meant for digging or climbing. In others, like dogs, they're meant for grabbing and holding onto prey. Our human nails can't do those things nearly as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lathe29

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm hoping to break her in properly. But how Vi reacts will be interesting to see.
Vi will either...

Die interally and play it off, saying good for Ines.
Kill us and cut off our dick.
Want in on the action next go round, with Amrit also wanting to tag team.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Well, I had some dogs (and cats) in the past like Rottweiler and a full-blooded Kangal etc. and never ever in my life have I seen a dog attacking with its paws. Dogs have paw, not claws.

And, no! A dog's nails will always be blunt unless their human does something in the range of animal cruelty, like not letting it ever walk and in that case never trim its nails. A cat can cut you deep to make you bleed even if you cut its nails but a dog can't no matter what.

Maul isn't the correct word when you're talking about canids.
"Maul" is appropriate for any animal. Even human.

It's also a form of hammer used in combat and for driving wedges for splitting wood. But, you'd need to have a functional brain and an IQ within at least five points of the number used for this forum to likely know that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Literal supreme commander for this house and of MC and of his trainer and of everyone we know .. you better get used to being her minion, gamer.
Literally the most over rated of the girls... Yall make me sick.
MC migth be retired, but he is in reserves and she runs him still.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Check In 01/12/2024

No title screen this week, keeping it brief
As of writing 2256 renders are posed, with about 2247 finished rendering. Been decently smooth sailing as I move into the back third or so of the update.
Animation tweaks have been going well as I wait on renders. But not much on this end otherwise.
That's it today, nothing fun or interesting so just dropping in quick.
Thank you as always for the support. I hope you have a lovely rest of your week.
Sláinte!

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Seem to have encountered an error the first time visiting Amrit's place. I may have lowered her confidence so much that the game itself refuses to let me reject her again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I've attached my save just before it happens.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: maroek and cxx

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You're trying to reject her? Well, there's your problem: stupidity. :ROFLMAO:
I must be a monster I rejected her, VI, VI's friend ( forgot her name), the chick that wants to make cookies for you, and 1 other side girl her name is forgettable. ( I just recall you only see her before one of the matches)

• Wow
Reactions: ThorinKing
Oct 10, 2022
I must be a monster I rejected her, VI, VI's friend ( forgot her name), the chick that wants to make cookies for you, and 1 other side girl her name is forgettable. ( I just recall you only see her before one of the matches)
Like I said you reject who I like, then you claim who I dislike is the best. You are after redheaded witch, aren't you?

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes