VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023

Check In 01/18/2023

This week we're returning to a previous title screen, because of some artistic changes made in the actual update I decided some changes needed to be made to the title screen of our lovely Ines, to be nice I'm also including the render that's on the picture at the base of her guitar. I previously posted the young woman in it to my Discord, but folks have yet to figure out who she is. Perhaps this will aid in that journey? It's not actually a huge twist or anything, just a bit of fun to whet your appetite. She's not the Zodiac or something like that. And no she's not a new side girl or LI, sorry to break your hearts early.
As of writing 2403 renders are posed, at the moment I'm rendering and by end of day I expect 2403 will be rendered. The next scene I'm working on is the most complicated of the update. Not from a technical standpoint like usual but more of an artistic one. The scene is rather important, but there's two ways that I can present it, honestly I'm having difficulty deciding which route to go to tell the story best. Honestly as I'm typing this I might just decide to skip over to the next scene for now, and take more time to brainstorm. I suppose you'll know what I decide by next weeks check in. Besides that everything is still going pretty smooth. I've got this scene, the large endgame scene and then two smaller wrap up scenes left for this update. So I'm still where I'd like to be status wise, timing just comes down to how long each render in the large scene take to cook.
Animation tweaks at the same place, when I have a few moments I work on em, nothing major to discuss here.
We'll be having our first Blue Belt and above Art stream on Sunday the 21st at 12pm Pacific/3pm Eastern. There will be spoilers of course.
Thank you as always for the support. I hope you have a lovely upcoming weekend.
Sláinte!

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
With Ines, I hadn't had the heart to touch her before Vi though. Even with several saves, it's felt off to have fun with Ines first.
I feel more like Vi's protector, so while I definitely don't rule out fun with her, it's not my foremost thought. Ines, in contrast, just hit my eyes and the brain said "too pretty, make babies!"

Having them both would be optimal.

Still surprised that Valentine is so clueless about McNab, though. I called it way back, and I begin to worry he isn't going to get it until there's a naked cock staring him in the face.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I feel more like Vi's protector, so while I definitely don't rule out fun with her, it's not my foremost thought. Ines, in contrast, just hit my eyes and the brain said "too pretty, make babies!"

Having them both would be optimal.

Still surprised that Valentine is so clueless about McNab, though. I called it way back, and I begin to worry he isn't going to get it until there's a naked cock staring him in the face.
I'm a bit of the opposite on the main playthrough I rule out any fun with Vi as the MC sees her as a sister, I'm just not into Ines as well dont want to cause any bad blood between VI and her since VI has a crush on us. I Also rule out Amrit since we are training her and wouldn't feel right to me. But on a manwhore save idc ill go for all of them but I haven't made that save yet.

Reactions: Ilhares
Oct 10, 2022
I'm a bit of the opposite on the main playthrough I rule out any fun with Vi as the MC sees her as a sister, I'm just not into Ines as well dont want to cause any bad blood between VI and her since VI has a crush on us. I Also rule out Amrit since we are training her and wouldn't feel right to me. But on a manwhore save idc ill go for all of them but I haven't made that save yet.
Here we go again, Dessolos choosing exact opposite of mine. I'd understand everything but ruling out Amrit, really?
She is hot as fuck, practically throw herself on MC, she is hot as fuck, she is casual about it, she is hot as fuck, she is loyal, she is hot as fuck, she is funny, she is hot as fuck, she is lovely with everyone including her banters with Ines. Did I mentioned she is hot? Cute too then on top of that fierce, that's a rare combination there.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Here we go again, Dessolos choosing exact opposite of mine. I'd understand everything but ruling out Amrit, really?
She is hot as fuck, practically throw herself on MC, she is hot as fuck, she is casual about it, she is hot as fuck, she is loyal, she is hot as fuck, she is funny, she is hot as fuck, she is lovely with everyone including her banters with Ines. Did I mentioned she is hot? Cute too then on top of that fierce, that's a rare combination there.
it's the fact we are a mentor / her trainer what keeps me from going for her on my main save. Doesn't matter she is hot or not. Unless i misunderstood that part of the story as I do need to replay this game on the next update. As I do feel I did forget a bit of it.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023

You forgot to mention she is a pain in the ass. I literally shot people I liked more than her.

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares and cxx
Oct 10, 2022
it's the fact we are a mentor / her trainer what keeps me from going for her on my main save. Doesn't matter she is hot or not. Unless i misunderstood that part of the story as I do need to replay this game on the next update. As I do feel I did forget a bit of it.
Nah you are not missing, MC and McNab are mentors of her. Though I don't get why it would be a reason to rule out her?
btw, the previous post mostly meant a friendly jab. Don't take it too seriously. :giggle:

You forgot to mention she is a pain in the ass. I literally shot people I liked more than her.
Oh? There was a pegging scene? Missed that I am afraid. :LOL:

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
Your recollections are correct about the business relationship between the two of them, and that's honestly what prevented me from choosing Amrit's path as well. Her career and success are established immediately as being very important to the MC, so it just made sense to not mix business and pleasure with her. I mean, she's an adult and capable of making mature decisions, so there's no reasonable concern about a "power imbalance" or anything like that. However, starting a romance with her just felt like something that could distract both her and the MC from her training/career, especially given that this is her first relationship and all.

And speaking of Amrit's inexperience in the romance arena, I wouldn't be surprised if playing around with her and then choosing someone else has negative consequences on her fighting career in the story. Anyone who remembers back to their first significant relationship and breakup will understand that it's not an easy thing to manage through emotionally. So realistically speaking, it should be something that a mature MC takes responsibility for when plucking at her heartstrings so casually. Even moreso considering her mother's poor health and the likelihood of losing family soon. I suspect Amrit is going to need a strong support team, and to be at her absolute best, if she is to meet her career goals given the adversities she is facing.

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes