VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 114 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Like I said you reject who I like, then you claim who I dislike is the best. You are after redheaded witch, aren't you?

honestly I can't decide between her and Kana think that's her name the wrestler chick. I need to replay the game as I only recall Elspeth is hot but forgot alot about her character. So she is kinda of tentative LI pick for right now as looks only go so far with me.

I mean it's literally stupid to reject any girl in this game... in the final chapter you'll get to choose one of them most likely like in the previous game, so why the fuck would you do that so early in the game
I prefer solo paths that's why I reject so many once I make a decision. I just need to narrow down my pick to 1 im down to 2 right now but probably will just make solo saves on my next replay for those 2 girls so I dont need to decide.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
1000% correct. Amrit is the best girl. People should reject all others. It's what I do.
Well, that's going a bit TOO far. :LOL:

I must be a monster I rejected her, VI, VI's friend ( forgot her name), the chick that wants to make cookies for you, and 1 other side girl her name is forgettable. ( I just recall you only see her before one of the matches)
gettheebehind.gif

I mean it's literally stupid to reject any girl in this game... in the final chapter you'll get to choose one of them most likely like in the previous game, so why the fuck would you do that so early in the game
wise.gif

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and in the meantime saves playtime since no need to play multiple times.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
You're trying to reject her? Well, there's your problem: stupidity. :ROFLMAO:
Oh, fuck off. That's my fourth page of saves. I'm not going after her in all of them. The variables there, so I wanted to see how it played out.
I was asking to see if anyone else had this issue and had a work around for it. If you didn't have anything constructive to the query, don't chime in. I didn't ask for your jackass response.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Oh, fuck off. That's my fourth page of saves. I'm not going after her in all of them. The variables there, so I wanted to see how it played out.
I was asking to see if anyone else had this issue and had a work around for it. If you didn't have anything constructive to the query, don't chime in. I didn't ask for your jackass response.
Bless your heart!

Oct 10, 2022
What if he was really super cute and identified as a girl? :ROFLMAO:
I've been called cute before but I don't identify as a girl, sorry.

Not into ladyboys or traps, either. Maybe we can set him up with McNab? :devilish:
McNab is a loyal one, anyone who he choose would be lucky though not my play-field.;) I think we can find middle ground on apple pie though. :giggle:

maroek

Jan 18, 2018
Well, I try to play every scenario but I don't know if it will be the next or last update. Plus, I'd add some repercussions for the choices you make.
This is a very promising story and I'd love to see some tragedy like Valentine sacrifices himself to save one of the girls (possibly Vi) or finding out Elspeth had something to do with the death of Zaina. Even McNab coming out of the closet and proposes to Valentine and MCs reaction is detrimental. Etc etc etc.

Hey, STWAdev . I'm here to help with the writing!

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not into ladyboys or traps, either. Maybe we can set him up with McNab? :devilish:
What if he wore a pretty dress and made a 3d print out mask of your favorite LI 's face wore that and put a wig on :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Forgot voice change to sound like a girl.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
What if he wore a pretty dress and made a 3d print out mask of your favorite LI 's face wore that and put a wig on :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Forgot voice change to sound like a girl.
Since you're so interested, why don't you take him for a ride. :LOL:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018

Just a couple shots of delightful wholesome affection. Some people share it with cuddles, other with half eaten cookies.
:eek: Cookies .... Never happening.

Cookie.jpg

They are all mine. :ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 114 Votes