VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Is it just me or does there seem to be a lot of love for redheads lately. It's like a ginger revolution.

For me

1. Amrit
2. Kana
3. Vi
4. Elspeth
5. Ines
Green eyed natural redheads with pale skin and a few freckles are pretty much the ultimate: rare, beautiful and fucking insane. But fun until they try to kill you.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Green eyed natural redheads with pale skin and a few freckles are pretty much the ultimate: rare, beautiful and fucking insane. But fun until they try to kill you.
on 1 game girl (sister) like that wanted mc to move under same roof as she is so she burned down house mc was supposed to live. little miss firestarter.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Anyone else having problems with the Mega link? Seems like its not working.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The latest progress report from Patreon:

Check In 03/02/2022

And so it it begins...

Howdy folks, welcome back to another weekly update. This week is very exciting as we officially begin moving into the development of part 4!

The primary purpose of this week is to make sure I have all my ducks in a row before heavy development. I'm making sure all my new characters are created, all my new or improved environments are ready to go. As we move into this new part of the story some fairly significant changes will be taking place. So some locations that we've grown familiar with will be getting a bit of a face lift. This also represents the first part that I don't consider part of the intro so expect some action to be picking up.

That's about it for interesting news. Once we finish all the early prep work it will be to script work and a fun little surprise you'll find out about later.

Thanks as always for the support and I hope you're all keeping safe.

Sláinte!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Preview pics out of Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WIP 03/06/2022

Hey all,

Sneaking in with a little peek of what's happening. It's far too early in the process to call this a true sneak peek, no doubt the render will be completely different in the final draft, but the above is a rough draft for one of the first renders of the upcoming update.

Additionally I've included a little test render for a certain somebody who may be showing up this update. I'm sure you can figure out who he is.

Nothing super exciting beyond that. Thank you as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely upcoming week.

Sláinte!

Bassio

Feb 23, 2021
e back to play and when you are in the apartment of Els and you see the photo of Els with his brother, I think you are right has more similar, I am not sure but the beard seems red haired

Reactions: vogelbeest

RedDeamon_2022

Jan 8, 2022
A true gem! Honestly. A game where your choices actually matter. Story / Graphics / Mechanics are all excellent! Cant wait for the next update!

Reactions: VOYEUR

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Could be her brother, would make sense since she's taking care of his motorcycle for some reason....
Don't know if you got the hints but her brother is dead, he died in combat that's why she overly attached to his things.

In some of her more obscure conversations, can't remember how to get to it but there is a specific way to get her to open up, she does mention he's not around anymore.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Another Patreon Poll:

Outfit Poll 03/13/2022

Hey all!

Every update period I like to open up one Blue belt post to the White belt tier so there's a little peek of all the excitement we have up there. This update cycle it'll be this outfit poll.

Think it's pretty self explanatory from here, so no more nattering about.

Thanks as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely upcoming week.

Sláinte!

A 69%
B 7%
C 25%

102 votes total 7 days left

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
She looks stunning with the three options but yeah, definitely I'll go with A too, C it's not a bad option too though.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'd wear B myself.

A is more of a cocktail dress for formal events and C is too plain.

Throw me the sexy LBD and i'll be a happy girl.

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
Another Patreon Poll:

Outfit Poll 03/13/2022

Hey all!

Every update period I like to open up one Blue belt post to the White belt tier so there's a little peek of all the excitement we have up there. This update cycle it'll be this outfit poll.

Think it's pretty self explanatory from here, so no more nattering about.

Thanks as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely upcoming week.

Sláinte!

A 69%
B 7%
C 25%

102 votes total 7 days left
Elspeth looks great in everything, but I will give preference to a dress with option A.

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes