VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Loved the latest update. Great decision to allow the outcome of the fight be decided by the actions of the player. Hope that media/paps are a factor in the story, allowing a scenario where MC is punished for being a manwhore.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC lives with countless babes and is greeted by countless others.
That is canon. Also the talks and interactions with one girl or another,
with one girl and not the other are going on round the clock.
Sure enough MC can take any hit, this is his calling after all.

Reactions: Blizzard99

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Loved the latest update. Great decision to allow the outcome of the fight be decided by the actions of the player. Hope that media/paps are a factor in the story, allowing a scenario where MC is punished for being a manwhore.
I don't think mawhoring will be punished here. They are throwing together a lot of throuples and whatnot so manwhoring is practically encouraged.

This isn't giving off the "looking for love" vibe the first one did so I think it will probably be safe to stick your dick in everything.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
I don't think mawhoring will be punished here. They are throwing together a lot of throuples and whatnot so manwhoring is practically encouraged.

This isn't giving off the "looking for love" vibe the first one did so I think it will probably be safe to stick your dick in everything.
Yeah, I get the throuple vibes from Vi & Ines, maybe even Vi & Amrit. But, some of the others like Kana would be better as a traditional relationship - considering that she seems to be a religious individual. Anyways, even The Author had a pseudo harem thing going on until the last chapter. So, I wouldn’t be surprised if there are no consequences in this game either.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, I get the throuple vibes from Vi & Ines, maybe even Vi & Amrit. But, some of the others like Kana would be better as a traditional relationship - considering that she seems to be a religious individual. Anyways, even The Author had a pseudo harem thing going on until the last chapter. So, I wouldn’t be surprised if there are no consequences in this game either.
It's going to have Patreon voted throuples in so not looking for the relationships to make any sense at all.

Just going to play it like a fuck for all, that meshes with his character at least.

From little bits in the last update it looks like Amrit might be getting lumped in with Kana.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
It's going to have Patreon voted throuples in so not looking for the relationships to make any sense at all.
That's not true.
There will be three throuples as endings. Two will be Stew's decision alone (and therefore are already determined) and one will be voted on by Patrons.

And to avoid "not making any sense at all" Stew will give 2 or 3 options for the last Throuple for Patrons to decide and vote on.
There won't be any "free for all pick who you want for a throuple" poll so we will end up in a throuple with McNab and Brent.

Personally I trust Stew to write it in a way it makes sense given that there will be limited choices.
I know that you despise patreon-voted content but you make it sound like he'll just have a poll "Give me two girl's names and I'll give a throuple" which is just not the case.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That's not true.
There will be three throuples as endings. Two will be Stew's decision alone (and therefore are already determined) and one will be voted on by Patrons.

And to avoid "not making any sense at all" Stew will give 2 or 3 options for the last Throuple for Patrons to decide and vote on.
There won't be any "free for all pick who you want for a throuple" poll so we will end up in a throuple with McNab and Brent.

Personally I trust Stew to write it in a way it makes sense given that there will be limited choices.
I know that you despise patreon-voted content but you make it sound like he'll just have a poll "Give me two girl's names and I'll give a throuple" which is just not the case.
Eh, I am kinda in the middle right now. I don't think a throuple has to be made up of two LI who have been life long best friends (ala The Author). If three people are able to fall in love with each other and make that commitment work then I don't see it as impossible. However, I also don't think that, where we stand in the story, any throuple makes sense regardless of who is involved. Of course we have plenty of story to go and I hope that STWA can make it believable BUT I am skeptical that throuples which are voted on by patreon members will make sense regardless if they are "pre-matched" or a "free for all" unless the ground work starts showing up soon. I need to see an actual polyamorous relationship develop and that takes time.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If MC is allowed to fall in love with girls, there are 5 main LIs two of which he has only met when the story started, why can't two girls fall in love with each other in similar fashion?
Obviously they can, lesbian here, that's how it works for us.

Throuples, however, are a shit ton of work to maintain and are more of a lifestyle than a meet and fall in love.

Lets also note that most of the main cast are emotionally and mentally damaged and then setting up relationships that require 110% trust and emotional maturity to maintain.

Lets also note that one of those relationships that require 110% trust and emotional maturity is for a girl running away from her life and one that's never had a relationship ever being set up because one happens to be a fan of the other.

I have absolute faith in the dev to write a fantastic story with amazing characters .... the relationships are another matter entirely.

I could see maybe 2 or 3 solo relationships but not a single one of those girls are throuple material. Even Aiofe and Lyndie in the first one is rocky and they are lifelong friends. Both knew exactly what they wanted and both were in their right mind all through it.

Take the sexy scot, she the fave of quite a lot of people but she's so damaged even a solo relationship would be an insane amount of work.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I never thought we were that much close to these girls that we are now discussing throuples.

I got no feelings for anyone except Amrit, even that's a struggle. I'm still can't be able to connect the gap between the MC and any of the LIs.

Since it's the early stage of the development, I'll wait for more where the build up between the characters strengthens as it grows. Then only would it make sense to talk about any relationships.

Sep 3, 2020
I never thought we were that much close to these girls that we are now discussing throuples.

I got no feelings for anyone except Amrit, even that's a struggle. I'm still can't be able to connect the gap between the MC and any of the LIs.

Since it's the early stage of the development, I'll wait for more where the build up between the characters strengthens as it grows. Then only would it make sense to talk about any relationships.
I haven't even gone on a date with Elspeth yet

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
It's very reasonable to discuss throuples.

Stew already announced that the game will have 6 main LIs who will have solo endings, so far we have Kana, Vi, Ines, Elspeth and Armpit.
The sixth main LI will be one of the side LIs getting "promoted".
We already know that there are currently 7 side LIs, side meaning they will have the occassional sex scene but no solo ending.
And then there's the throuple endings. There will be three, two are up to daddy Stew, the third he lets his patrons decided.

The fact that he lets patrons vote on some aspects of his game has led to a small shitstorm since the recent release.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Stew already announced that the game will have 6 main LIs who will have solo endings, so far we have Kana, Vi, Ines, Elspeth and Armpit.
The sixth main LI will be one of the side LIs getting "promoted".
You missed Serena.... so that's already 6 of them. In the mod she can get FWB points but also love, maybe the promotion still needs to happen in the story but points are there already.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We already have a group of people that can take hits, literally and scar rather than duck.
Getting a lifestyle choice of experimanting kinks when everyone is comando and hits do not scare them,
now that is a group one can fall into and never get out. The level of camaradery seems that high.

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
You missed Serena.... so that's already 6 of them. In the mod she can get FWB points but also love, maybe the promotion still needs to happen in the story but points are there already.
Serena is not the main love interest at the moment, maybe in the voting among the secondary girls she will win and become one, but now she is not LI.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The fact that he lets patrons vote on some aspects of his game has led to a small shitstorm since the recent release.
That's not really anything to do with this game itself, it's a universal thing.

Some of us really, really, really hate patreon voted story content.

Want to vote on a dress or a hairstyle, go for gold. Once you start voting on anything major it becomes a cluster fuck of nonsense.

Many devs have tried it, none of them have made it work.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The throuples are obvious and easy to introduce in the story already.
Amrit x Kana. Amrit is already Kana's fangirl and she's in love with the MC.
Vi x Ines. Two young ladies in an all girls boarding school discovering their sexuality. That shit writes itself.
Elspeth x Patreon vote. This one can be tricky but doable.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The trouples are obvious and easy to introduce in the story aready.
Amrit x Kana. Amrit is already Kana's fangirl and she's in love with the MC.
Vi x Ines. Two young ladies in an all girls boarding school discovering their sexuality. That shit writes itself.
Elspeth x Patreon vote. This one can be tricky but doable.
And right there is the problem I was talking about. It's painting by numbers not setting up a decent relationship.

Amrit and Kana is the one I have the most problems with.

Kana is busy running away from her life and Amrit is new to absolutely everything to do with relationships. A throuple would not work with either of them. Neither of them know what they want or what they are doing. Neither are in the right frame of mind to settle down and starting a relationship with "you is good wrestler, me love you long time" is not the basis for true love.

Elspeth is so mentally damaged it's surprising she hasn't been sectioned.

The MC has an allergy for relationships and is so screwed in the head he's having constant conversations in his head with his dead friend.

Vi has lost everyone she ever loved and is clinging to what's left.

These are the man and women being looked at to maintain probably one of the most difficult relationships and people wonder why some of us are confuddled.

Like I said, I could possibly see maybe 3 or 4 of them being in a long term solo relationship but I couldn't picture a single one in a throuple and that includes the MC. None of them have the right frame of mind and those that have lived long enough to know what they want are all screwed in the head and should be thinking about years of therapy before settling down to doggystyle and tongue punching vaginas.

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes