VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she: oh mc i can't get a sleep, can i sleep with you?
mc: of course, you don't even have to ask. my door is always open for you.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Patreon update from the developer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sneak Peek

And here we go, the final little looks before release. Thanks so much for your patience and hopefully this wets your whistle.

Soon all will be revealed...

Thanks as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely week.

Sláinte!

EDIT: Looks like we're going to get some pussy in this release!
The cat in this game have the best looking fur I ever seen in any Daz games. I remember they have a special technology just to render a realistic looking fur on animals in AAA games. Its called Nvidia hairworks or something.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
STWAdev is rated #37 in F95's current rankings. I couldn't find WVM in the top-200.

WVM was a great game when it started out, and soon grew a quick following, especially since it had weekly releases. Now the frequency has dropped off, and the developer seems to be just churning out releases with no apparent purpose or direction. I have no idea where the developer wants to go with the plot. It's still a decent game, but has failed on its original promise. But once a subscriber base is built up, it tends to stay up. Inertia keeps payers from dropping their support. I was a Patron, but dropped it several months ago. I don't really look forward to new releases any more.

This game has improved over the first game (which was actually quite good). But I don't think the word-of-mouth has spread for this game as rapidly as would be hoped, and unfortunately the cash is not flowing in as fast as it should for what we are getting out of it.
Speaking of WVM... I liked the look of it when I first saw it, then I kept seeing it and realized that all of the girls looked like descendants of "Cat" from Red Dwarf. Once I saw that they all had very catlike influences to the face, I couldn't unsee it and just could not see myself playing a whole game like that.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The developer's latest Patreon progress report:

Check In 07/13/2022

Yoooo... it's update time. (Does anybody even get that reference?)

Update a little different today, we'll keep it quick.

So good news bad news, everybody's favourite game. Bad news first. The final scene I needed to render wasn't functioning properly when I went to get it, was crashing my PC every attempt. After trying to fix it for 6 hours it became clear it just wasn't going to cooperate. So in the interest of expediency I had to remake the whole scene from scratch. Good times. So I had to work on that the past few days, but now it's reposed and actually rendering. Not a huge derailment, but it did knock a few days off. Wanted my Beta out tonight but that got pushed back to this weekend most likely.

The good news is that once this rebuilt scene is done rendering we're all done. The betas will probably find a few things, but we're sitting pretty.

I want to take a moment and thank you guys once again for your patience, this has been a pain of an update to get out and I promises I'm as eager to have it in your hands as you are to play it.

This will probably be the last thing I post here until the update is out, unless something major happens. I'll be around on discord and might give small updates there, but mostly I'll be in my cave until release.

Hope you all have a lovely rest of your week, and thank you so much for your support.

Sláinte!

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Patreon update from the developer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sneak Peek

And here we go, the final little looks before release. Thanks so much for your patience and hopefully this wets your whistle.

Soon all will be revealed...

Thanks as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely week.

Sláinte!

EDIT: Looks like we're going to get some pussy in this release!
Now that's some nice fluffy pussy.

VicValenn

Jul 20, 2022
Truly an awesome game so far, congrats to the dev. May i ask why such a lack of tags? Is missing at least some tags like big tits, big ass, creampie, group sex (threesome counts, right?), teasing, virgin (Amrit and maybe others) and romance.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Any update on episode 4?
Here's the latest update from the developer on Patreon:

Quick update... Update?

Just wanted to chime in and let you know where things were. Testers are hard at work, and while they do that I'm currently trying to fix some things I'm really not happy with the quality of, but if they don't work out by end of day I'll have to move some things around instead to get the release out to you.

But release probably early next week. If we manage to finish sooner then it will come out as soon as we finish. We're just squashing up the last of the bugs and issues and tweaking some final art/animation problems.

Appreciate the patience and I'll see you all in a few days.

Sláinte!

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes