VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
To make sure there is consent and it couldn't be interpreted as sexual harassment and/or rape.
If she's literally in your bed naked saying "fuck me" making the mc say "are you sure" is peak stupid and just once I wish she would say "hmm, on second thought, no" then get up and leave :KEK:

Reactions: KingArthur101

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Patreon update from the developer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sneak Peek

And here we go, the final little looks before release. Thanks so much for your patience and hopefully this wets your whistle.

Soon all will be revealed...

Thanks as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely week.

Sláinte!

EDIT: Looks like we're going to get some pussy in this release!
FYI, every image posted so far will not display.

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
No changelog for part 4 but for part 3 over 2000 renders is like a flower in a swamp, five of the VNs I like had less than 200 renders for update so this is a welcome change, hopefully the story is good.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] STWA: Unbroken [Part 1-5] [STWAdev] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.26GB
Repack size: 749MB

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler, this repack is focused on Quality yet still keeping the size below 50% (1.39GB).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cool:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hope at the end I can get a harem choice cuz it would break my heart to break hearts of any one of these girls dammit!!
No, there is no harem. There will be throuples but that's it.

My problem is that the story ( and the characters) refer to the MC as this ball busting chad who is also a renowned casanova, but in reality when you play him he is extremely timid and skittish, always waiting for girls to initiate any action and even then he would question it "are you sure?" "are you double double sure?" "shall i continue?" Women hate it when you interrupt intimacy like that with such hesitancy.
The MC WAS a chad but he's trying to change because he got a reputation and he certainly isn't going to act that way with people he cares about.

Much like the first game this is a story based romance game. You may get to bang all the girls but you don't get to keep them. You will have to choose eventually. You aren't playing Chad McMegacock builds a harem, you're playing a guy that trying to change his ways and looking to settle down.

Only the third game will be different but that's only because it will be based around the Irish mob and be a bit more violent.

Last edited:

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
This MC is so passive, it's actually frustrating haha. Especially the last scene with Elspeth.

Yeah I was kind of hoping for the option to call her out for being a hypocrite, as she has a "wall" herself and is super secretive towards the MC so it would have been nice to be able to bite back at her. You can't call someone out on something they are doing when you are doing more of the same. I still love Elspie though., but a bit disappointed the MC was super passive in that scene with no option to stick up for himself. Dude nearly stormed out of the room like a teenage girl...

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah I was kind of hoping for the option to call her out for being a hypocrite, as she has a "wall" herself and is super secretive towards the MC so it would have been nice to be able to bite back at her. You can't call someone out on something they are doing when you are doing more of the same. I still love Elspie though., but a bit disappointed the MC was super passive in that scene with no option to stick up for himself. Dude nearly stormed out of the room like a teenage girl...
Yeah, that scene can be a bit strange but it seems she has been like that her entire life unlike the MC. She is a genius kid and that people tend to have problems making friends. Her father tell us she has almost no friends. The MC has some kind of ptsd from his tours with uncle Sam exporting democracy to the world.

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
Got to love the way people don't think about the characters in this. The MC cares about these women and doesn't think of them as hook ups. Each of the girls, Els, Vi, Amrit, Ines and the MC are broken in some way. The MC is soft with them but is still holding out of care for them. We haven't got the story on what caused his damage so far. We know Vi's and El's and just got a look at Amrit's.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Got to love the way people don't think about the characters in this. The MC cares about these women and doesn't think of them as hook ups. Each of the girls, Els, Vi, Amrit, Ines and the MC are broken in some way. The MC is soft with them but is still holding out of care for them. We haven't got the story on what caused his damage so far. We know Vi's and El's and just got a look at Amrit's.
And he might be soft torwards them but he isn't a pussy like some people here like to claim, the damage he has taken plays a big role in how he is. Its not being a pussy, its having a trauma.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
And he might be soft torwards them but he isn't a pussy like some people here like to claim, the damage he has taken plays a big role in how he is. Its not being a pussy, its having a trauma.
My guess is that the people complaining can't express themselves IRL and feel like they have to be uber-alpha badasses that take what they want, when they want it, and always get away with it, in these games. If someone can't understand compassion and changing your ways after living a few years as a whore and not being satisfied by it, it basically means they live a life where they wish they could be the whore and can't imagine ever giving it up if they got that wish.

It's called being pathetic.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Games like this is why i come here. Im not someone who can sit there and read a book.. I cant hold attention that long, i have to re read things multiple times sometimes to get it to sink in.. But with these i pay more attention and enjoy it more.. There are some very good writers and story tellers on here and occasionally you find gems like this with great meanings behind it all and not just a sexual game.

Thanks for giving us a great game with a great story and i hope you continue with it and get the support you deserve.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021

the guys here think they would go fight in war and lose countless friends and think it wouldnt affect them? they're either delusional or a legit psychopath if they think it wouldnt change them.

I find it worrying tbh how many people these days try to call out males for being nice to a woman and calling them simps or pussys, its like being nice to someone is not normal to them and they need a name for it, its fucking weird. One day these people might have a daughter and see how they react when they see them getting treated the way expect others to treat a woman

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes