VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
You know what really pisses me off about this one? I can't find much of anything to dislike about most of these women and thus can't pick a favorite. So now I'm playing the roll of the playa who tries to screw everything. :mad::ROFLMAO:
Hear, hear. I felt like so proud after rejecting Amrit's advances, because you don't fuck on the job, but then there's Elspeth with her huge tracts of land, the Kiwi catch girl, the dead mate's kid sister and her roommate, how is a man supposed to choose? I guess I'll have to choose when McNab starts grilling the MC about it, because I would hate to disappoint the best bro.

Reactions: mupp778

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I know what I'll be doing once Scrappy has a chance to update his mod!

Looking forward to this chapter.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Stick with the lawyer hottie. She has been by your side the longest. She be no clingy. Casual fun only.
You know what really pisses me off about this one? I can't find much of anything to dislike about most of these women and thus can't pick a favorite. So now I'm playing the roll of the playa who tries to screw everything. :mad::ROFLMAO:
Hear, hear. I felt like so proud after rejecting Amrit's advances, because you don't fuck on the job, but then there's Elspeth with her huge tracts of land, the Kiwi catch girl, the dead mate's kid sister and her roommate, how is a man supposed to choose? I guess I'll have to choose when McNab starts grilling the MC about it, because I would hate to disappoint the best bro.
I'm in the same boat.
Then she shelters you from harm, she asks about you all the time, she really cares,
she does not turn on because of your scars or your nightmeares or your medals,
she has nurtured her love and devotion and care and affection and desire for years
watching after you and giving her all to make you happy.

It is high time you make good on your end and love her to no end!

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
This game is big ball of tease.. Lots of talk minimal action.
My problem with it is that the talk isn't very interesting. I was really close to skip, my finger was itching. I don't even care about the lack of "action" if it's really a good story as there is a lot of action around.
I still think the previous title story was better than this one. This one I get bored talking with a girl, then comes the next, and the next... I end up choosing staying at home and not going out with any, I even choose to spend the day with a hangover dude doing nothing but that gave me negative points point with Elspeth so I spent the day with Vi... I get tired of all the talking even in a VN and I'm hetero. Don't get me wrong, I still like this one a lot and is on of my favorites. Still...

Thank you and good luck.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
My problem with it is that the talk isn't very interesting. I was really close to skip, my finger was itching. I don't even care about the lack of "action" if it's really a good story as there is a lot of action around.
I still think the previous title story was better than this one. This one I get bored talking with a girl, then comes the next, and the next... I end up choosing staying at home and not going out with any, I even choose to spend the day with a hangover dude doing nothing but that gave me negative points point with Elspeth so I spent the day with Vi... I get tired of all the talking even in a VN and I'm hetero. Don't get me wrong, I still like this one a lot and is on of my favorites. Still...

Thank you and good luck.
My problem is that the story ( and the characters) refer to the MC as this ball busting chad who is also a renowned casanova, but in reality when you play him he is extremely timid and skittish, always waiting for girls to initiate any action and even then he would question it "are you sure?" "are you double double sure?" "shall i continue?" Women hate it when you interrupt intimacy like that with such hesitancy.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

Thank you and good luck.
What does being hetero have to do with liking excessive talking? lol The better question is can we at least breed them unlike the last game?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
My problem is that the story ( and the characters) refer to the MC as this ball busting chad who is also a renowned casanova, but in reality when you play him he is extremely timid and skittish, always waiting for girls to initiate any action and even then he would question it "are you sure?" "are you double double sure?" "shall i continue?" Women hate it when you interrupt intimacy like that with such hesitancy.
Omg, thank you. Where did this obsession with making the mc passive come from? More and more devs are doing this shit.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In this game featuring the most brutal full contact sport out there,
MC is not hooking up with anyone in the club and is actually only going for the babes who are
all around him, all around his events, who know full well all about him,
most of whom he has known for years and all of which are told with utmost certainty he is a tender lover.

Reactions: operamini

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Elsie is phenomenal, has kind a the same struggles from serving and is also BFF with the BFF of MC,
so ... certainly as a decorated superior of MC, the plot is gonna drag out her pent up frustration on and on.
Cruel, ain”t it?

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes