VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 114 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This developer likes to give players a second chance at romancing potential LIs. Some players actually like that option. In your case, just keep declining.
I think you can bed everyone from The Author without bad repercussions until the end of the game. At the end you have to pick one ending, including some trouples and Harem iirc.
Unbroken seems to go in that direction too.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Leeches certainly are impatient, and don't take the time to see that people have already made the same post nearly a dozen times.
yea same on every thread.

Patience may be a virtue, but it's in short supply on pirate sites like this one. "I know I'm getting it for free, but I still want it RIGHT NOW!!!"
"I want it all and I want it now"

for some wt-mod should be ready day before game is leaked.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
yea same on every thread.

"I want it all and I want it now"

for some wt-mod should be ready day before game is leaked.
Funny thing is that it is ready the day before for 99% of the tittles out there, it's called Universal Ren'py mod.

Reactions: Jericho85

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I think you can bed everyone from The Author without bad repercussions until the end of the game. At the end you have to pick one ending, including some trouples and Harem iirc.
Unbroken seems to go in that direction too.
Mostly right. There was one throuple and one very-hard-to get FFFM, but no real harem.

With all the throuples (3?) planned for this game, I don't see how a player can go wrong (not considering personal preferences) by going after every skirt in the game. I don't think Ines will be cutting off your MC's balls because he slept with Kana. A difficult choice WILL have to be made toward the end of the game, but I suspect everyone will live happily ever after regardless of that choice. So a player should be able to pursue all or none or something in between and feel safe.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Mostly right. There was one throuple and one very-hard-to get FFFM, but no real harem.

With all the throuples (3?) planned for this game, I don't see how a player can go wrong (not considering personal preferences) by going after every skirt in the game. I don't think Ines will be cutting off your MC's balls because he slept with Kana. A difficult choice WILL have to be made toward the end of the game, but I suspect everyone will live happily ever after regardless of that choice. So a player should be able to pursue all or none or something in between and feel safe.
Since it's a game, I always do at least one route as the manslut I'm not IRL. If walkthrough notes or other commentary suggest I might get "enhanced" scenes or different options choosing a more confined route, I'll do those, too. The fun of these is discovering the various ways a play through can go and, like Pokemon - I gotta catch 'em all! ;)

Reactions: Walter Victor

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not sure if stwadev wants to make mc wide as barndoor or just well-built since when he went on gym with kana he was 1st and later he was 2nd.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

yea pretty similar to the Author in that regard... anyway the only girls I didn't choose to get with were the random hookups (I think there were two) because I don't care about them.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Friendly reminder to the dev, most countries signed the geneva convention and forcing a man to pick between hot big titty ginger and an equally hot and even bustier redhead is in clear violation of the cruel and inhuman punishment section.:sneaky:

Babel71

Nov 27, 2020
Really wonderfull discovery, i love the story, the way we discover it, the flashback etc, renders are wonderfull, one of the best game i've seen for a long time. The psychology of the differents caracters is very interesting , as if, sometimes, it's "readable" for exemple with Vi. But thanks for doing such a great game. Hope to play the next update

Reactions: Jericho85

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Really wonderfull discovery, i love the story, the way we discover it, the flashback etc, renders are wonderfull, one of the best game i've seen for a long time. The psychology of the differents caracters is very interesting , as if, sometimes, it's "readable" for exemple with Vi. But thanks for doing such a great game. Hope to play the next update
have you played the author?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
When will you update the mod?
If you go to his page you'll see he already knows about it. He last posted on Sunday - maybe he's working on this and other releases at the moment, or this is also a popular time to take vacation and spend time with family.

You aren't paying for any of this, so play another AVN and be patient.

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
Can someone tell me what Ines's "Desire to protect points" mean? I saw in walkthrough that they sometimes collide with love points and in last update you can get some if you choose that you care about ass and tits rather than beauty or personality. Does this mean she's a shy slut or something? It's better to have this points or not, what do you guys think?

4.70 star(s) 114 Votes