VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Can someone tell me what Ines's "Desire to protect points" mean? I saw in walkthrough that they sometimes collide with love points and in last update you can get some if you choose that you care about ass and tits rather than beauty or personality. Does this mean she's a shy slut or something? It's better to have this points or not, what do you guys think?
It's her desire to protect Vi. Basically if Cal gives Ines the impression that he's a skirt chaser, she'll have a stronger desire to protect her from him.

It's been a fair bit since I've done a full playthrough but if I remember, the "Desire to protect" points typically correspond with Ines Love points, While the "Ines Friend" points lower the "desire to protect". So I guess the impression is that in order to protect Vi from Cal (in Ines's mind), she feels like she has to distract him from Vi by trying to seduce him herself... which will probably make her eventually end up legitimately falling in love with him.

This silly plan of hers is probably why she gave herself the makeover before coming to London. Because in reality, she's an introverted, insecure bookworm type with no dating experience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Babel71

Nov 27, 2020
He's asking if you played the other game made by this Dev. It's referenced at the beginning of this AVN and linked on the OP.

Based upon your confusion, I'd guess the answer is a firm "no".
He's asking if you played the other game made by this Dev. It's referenced at the beginning of this AVN and linked on the OP.

Based upon your confusion, I'd guess the answer is a firm "no".
Oh Thank's for explaining me :). yes i have, a long time ago, i've been searching for the files on my computer, and i have to say that i was'nt as convinced that i was this time, maybe i have to play it again, i'll do this next week. At the end of this update, the dev give a list of games, these are among my favorite one's. I love when there is a goo narration, deep in the story, when the given choices have a reason. Yesterday i've played a new time summer scent, and i 've got the same end i rememberd, the bad one :) . Have a nice day.

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
It's her desire to protect Vi. Basically if Cal gives Ines the impression that he's a skirt chaser, she'll have a stronger desire to protect her from him.

It's been a fair bit since I've done a full playthrough but if I remember, the "Desire to protect" points typically correspond with Ines Love points, While the "Ines Friend" points lower the "desire to protect". So I guess the impression is that in order to protect Vi from Cal (in Ines's mind), she feels like she has to distract him from Vi by trying to seduce him herself... which will probably make her eventually end up legitimately falling in love with him.
Ok, thanks. That makes much more sense right now. So it's better to have these points if I want to pursue her.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
I have to say, the story touched me personally a bit, as a guy who served some years in the IDF and seen some combat it was easy to relate to the talking to ghosts stuff and other PTSD related stuff. I really enjoyed that one, hope chapter 6 is coming out soon!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
apparently that black girl ghost is from mission which went south.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
not sure if stwadev wants to make mc wide as barndoor or just well-built since when he went on gym with kana he was 1st and later he was 2nd.
Finally got to this release and I'm seeing what you're getting at. Saw him in the scene at the center, and now we're at the ring, and he does appear wider than previously. Both have been in that same shirt - he didn't see, as wide in the flashback tropical one. Maybe it has something to do with that specific asset.

blablub123456

Mar 15, 2019
Very well-paced and well-written game with beautiful renders and an exciting story. And a lot of content to enjoy. What little Sex I saw is as vanilla as it gets. To be fair that wasn't exactly a surprise given the fact that 3 out of 5 LIs are basically virgins. Since I'm not interested in that dynamic at all I opted out of those or rather tried to.
The major drawback is that this is the only game I've ever played where friendzoning a girl who's into you is even more challenging than it is in real life. I like you a lot but not in that way is not an option. You have to be outright rude to get them to stop jumping you, you simply cannot ever be nice and show interest or you have to keep rejecting their advances after the fact.
Not doing that leads to unavoidable stuff with people you rejected multiple times, which would be straight-up rapey if the sexes were reversed.
Very annoying because I would love to read their stories and be friends but this is beyond tedious.

In general, this game could use a lot less of the MC is God's gift to Womankind trope, it is way overdone. Might just be me though, I've always found women who threw themselves at me extremely off-putting irl.

Having said all that it is an outstanding game for the story-telling, renders, and character depth.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Very well-paced and well-written game with beautiful renders and an exciting story. And a lot of content to enjoy. What little Sex I saw is as vanilla as it gets. To be fair that wasn't exactly a surprise given the fact that 3 out of 5 LIs are basically virgins. Since I'm not interested in that dynamic at all I opted out of those or rather tried to.
The major drawback is that this is the only game I've ever played where friendzoning a girl who's into you is even more challenging than it is in real life. I like you a lot but not in that way is not an option. You have to be outright rude to get them to stop jumping you, you simply cannot ever be nice and show interest or you have to keep rejecting their advances after the fact.
Not doing that leads to unavoidable stuff with people you rejected multiple times, which would be straight-up rapey if the sexes were reversed.
Very annoying because I would love to read their stories and be friends but this is beyond tedious.

In general, this game could use a lot less of the MC is God's gift to Womankind trope, it is way overdone. Might just be me though, I've always found women who threw themselves at me extremely off-putting irl.

Having said all that it is an outstanding game for the story-telling, renders, and character depth.
In the context of this game it makes perfect sense, the MC is a rich, somewhat famous, somewhat charming and a masculine good-looking guy. That's exactly what makes women lose their shame.
Unlike most games like that, where the MC wakes up one day and becomes a pussy-slayer out of nowhere like he discovered some secret dark magic.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

As I remarked to another poster, this developer likes to give players multiple chances to connect with a particular potential LI. It's the way he wrote The Author, and it looks like he's doing the same thing in this game. Perhaps if you realize that, it will be less annoying for you... or not. :)

blablub123456

Mar 15, 2019
In the context of this game it makes perfect sense, the MC is a rich, somewhat famous, somewhat charming and a masculine good-looking guy. That's exactly what makes women lose their shame.
Unlike most games like that, where the MC wakes up one day and becomes a pussy-slayer out of nowhere like he discovered some secret dark magic.
Perhaps I should have phrased that better. I didn't mean that it was unrealistic per se I meant that I personally find it off-putting and overdone. I worked out religiously until my mid-thirties so I'm well aware of the effect on cheap sluts. But not all women will drop their thongs because you have a six-pack and a fancy car, some actually have standards and won't be your side piece no matter your masculine energy. There could be at least one woman like that in the game, no? Again, just my personal opinion.

As I remarked to another poster, this developer likes to give players multiple chances to connect with a particular potential LI. It's the way he wrote The Author, and it looks like he's doing the same thing in this game. Perhaps if you realize that, it will be less annoying for you... or not. :)
I don't think that in any way precludes a hard path closure variable on top of what exists in the game. The first time a potential LI expresses interest you can just say nope want to be friends and have a warning that this choice closes that path for good on top of all the already existing choices. Would not change anything for people who want soft path selection while saving others the headache. I've seen that implemented in games before and it seemed to work just fine.

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes