dern00bmaster

Jan 5, 2021
[Cheat Engine Table]
(you need cheat engine to use it. Duh.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Download, extract anywhere and open it.
  • Click the glowing PC icon top left
  • Select the game (which is the same name as the CE file)
  • Keep current code list? Yes
  • Continue game or Start New game.
If the 3 values in CE change to the ones matching Bio/Tek/Creds in the game, gg wp ez.​
If the 3 values are ??? or a random number, it won't work.​
(you HAVE to pass the tutorial first and unlock the upgrade menu.)
Update 30.03.21: All 3 PP added.
Update 25.04.21: It's possible the game update broke the cheat. If you load it and the values are ?? or a random number it means i'm going to have to redo the entire Table.
good day. i'm just asking, has there been any improvement to the application?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
good day. i'm just asking, has there been any improvement to the application?
no sorry. you're going to have to cheat manually
values are all 4byte
tek address is offset by +4 from bio and cred is offset by +4 from tek.

i'll update my cheat when they release a part 2 for the game. Not worth making a new cheat now if they're going to make more fixes since every patch the cheat will break.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Oh wow ok that hots as long it was not the same race as my character that okay
One of the waifus.... Dr Lilly, create these monsters in her lab, so no. The mc is human (of sorts). Some people cry about they suffer from ntr due to girls enjoy some xeno monster dick. (which would have torn them to pieces, unless they where mind controlled, (or whatever)..

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Ducksssss

Feb 13, 2021
It won't let me run it. It keeps bringing me back to my steam browser.
Same thing happened to me. The problem was I hadn't put in the crack properly. Make sure both folders in the crack zip are copied into the subverse game folder and overwrite anything already there.

dantekazama

Aug 30, 2018
so did anyone know how much time they take for an update??
They just release an Update about RECRUITEMENT...
Holy shit... 1 Month Progress from last update (that not Major or even Impact full at all) all they update is RECRUITING ??
Mind Blow... Like there's something Serious SHIT inside their office, did they Fire all their old Employee ?? LMAO

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Holy shit... 1 Month Progress from last update (that not Major or even Impact full at all) all they update is RECRUITING ??
Mind Blow... Like there's something Serious SHIT inside their office, did they Fire all their old Employee ?? LMAO
Rather, they died from a heroin overdose. Or syphilis.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Small team, yet you're questioning why they're taking their time with this? Besides recruiting, they're fixing all the actual issues with the game currently, as well as taking in feedback from the thousands of people that actually bought the game.

Reactions: Danlorn

Evilfish82

Jul 25, 2018
Small team, yet you're questioning why they're taking their time with this? Besides recruiting, they're fixing all the actual issues with the game currently, as well as taking in feedback from the thousands of people that actually bought the game.
Look I'm not questioning a damned thing cause this can go two ways, one, they finish their game, which is not probable, due to the amount of cash they got, or they simply abandon it, which is more probable. From what I understand they got more they asked for, donationwise, like a looooot more, so maybe they just get bored of all that work with all that money in their pockets and decide it's time to give up, good run, thanks for your money. Not the first time this happened, in fact it happened enough times for be skeptical about devs who feed you the "it's not easy" defense. But whatever I suppose, I was surprised at how much story the game had, felt some of it was not really that necessary, but hey, they are writing the story, they know best. Still for that much content only to toss a few adult animations in there is making me, again, kind of skeptical.

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes