Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Look I'm not questioning a damned thing cause this can go two ways, one, they finish their game, which is not probable, due to the amount of cash they got, or they simply abandon it, which is more probable. From what I understand they got more they asked for, donationwise, like a looooot more, so maybe they just get bored of all that work with all that money in their pockets and decide it's time to give up, good run, thanks for your money. Not the first time this happened, in fact it happened enough times for be skeptical about devs who feed you the "it's not easy" defense. But whatever I suppose, I was surprised at how much story the game had, felt some of it was not really that necessary, but hey, they are writing the story, they know best. Still for that much content only to toss a few adult animations in there is making me, again, kind of skeptical.
Be accepted on Steam and having shipped something pretty finished can be a big Achievement in someones eyes it could become worth more than their initial community goals.
"When Sugar becomes Pepper"

Last edited:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Look I'm not questioning a damned thing cause this can go two ways, one, they finish their game, which is not probable, due to the amount of cash they got, or they simply abandon it, which is more probable. From what I understand they got more they asked for, donationwise, like a looooot more, so maybe they just get bored of all that work with all that money in their pockets and decide it's time to give up, good run, thanks for your money. Not the first time this happened, in fact it happened enough times for be skeptical about devs who feed you the "it's not easy" defense. But whatever I suppose, I was surprised at how much story the game had, felt some of it was not really that necessary, but hey, they are writing the story, they know best. Still for that much content only to toss a few adult animations in there is making me, again, kind of skeptical.
It's only a few for a number of reasons: 1) its 0.1, the amount given is just enough to be unlocked by what's currently in the story. I'm sure if they'd packed in like 20 for each girl so far, there'd be complaints that there's no way to get everything at the current build.

2) They've explained that they only put a small amount of animations in there to see if the system functioned properly, and to gain initial feedback. Imagine if every animation had been done already, but then it turned out (as comments here and elsewhere show) that not everyone liked it? That'd be a whole lot more work to redo.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
parts download just extracts with data errors for some reason but the torrent seems to work, thanks :)

(I was selecting all files, then clicking extract, specifying a folder...I also tried right-clicking only the first one to extract but same, gives errors. Also tried both of these within 7Zip and within WinRar, really don't know wtf I was doing wrong, I've done this 1000 times)

Reactions: Leon queen

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Any update on the way? Despite all the negativity I think Subverse still have potential to push adult games to the next level.
You can stay updated via their blog site, which is where they'll be dropping info monthly. Bear in mind they're working on a one-update a month schedule. So don't go asking where's the next one, when its already happened that month.

Reactions: Fleurra

Pikachu2k

Mar 28, 2021
I'm sure there's a really good reason that they've stopped at least copying their updates on Kickstarter that's different from "this way we can fully control the comments posted unlike there" - because surely that's not it, oh no, no way.

And neither could it be "we want to focus everything in one place" since posting them on Steam (where coincidentally they also can fully control the comments) seems to be no issue.

Reactions: lollapoza

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I'm sure there's a really good reason that they've stopped at least copying their updates on Kickstarter that's different from "this way we can fully control the comments posted unlike there" - because surely that's not it, oh no, no way.

And neither could it be "we want to focus everything in one place" since posting them on Steam (where coincidentally they also can fully control the comments) seems to be no issue.
You seem to have a problem with rules that require you to behave like an adult.

Pikachu2k

Mar 28, 2021
Show us on the dolly where they did censor you?
And as expected the other stooge has to throw in a lame deflection as well, of course.

To quote someone who hit the nail on the head:

"We already know that you wouldn't say anything against this game even if your life depended on it."

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
And as expected the other stooge has to throw in a lame deflection as well, of course.

To quote someone who hit the nail on the head:

"We already know that you wouldn't say anything against this game even if your life depended on it."
Question still valid. Where did they censor you and for what? Maybe you should stop deflect and answer? :ROFLMAO:

And my response to that dude still valid and stand too...

Pikachu2k

Mar 28, 2021
Question still valid. Where did they censor you and for what? Maybe you should stop deflect and answer? :ROFLMAO:

So you're all about "unless something hasn't happened to you personally, everything you say is invalid" whenever it suits you while for whatever weird reason endlessly kissing butt of some dev team you're not part of - got it.

So when I say a thread of mine has been deleted on Steam? You'll next ask me to prove it with, I don't know, a sworn declaration signed with blood? Because anything less isn't believelable? Not that it would matter, because it never ever could have been FOW's fault.

I can kind of respect VValen's dedication, because he at least sometimes tries to come up with reasonable things.

Meanwhile, your act is just sad. But to play your childish game - my question was asked first and is a general and legit one. So why should I first have to answer a counter-question that's purely thrown in because you can't come up with a valid explanation? Hm.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So you're all about "unless something hasn't happened to you personally, everything you say is invalid" whenever it suits you while for whatever weird reason endlessly kissing butt of some dev team you're not part of - got it.

So when I say a thread of mine has been deleted on Steam? You'll next ask me to prove it with, I don't know, a sworn declaration signed with blood? Because anything less isn't believelable? Not that it would matter, because it never ever could have been FOW's fault.

I can kind of respect VValen's dedication, because he at least sometimes tries to come up with reasonable things.

Meanwhile, your act is just sad. But to play your childish game - my question was asked first and is a general and legit one. So why should I first have to answer a counter-question that's purely thrown in because you can't come up with a valid explanation? Hm.
It's funny how people post in their feedback thread with both negative and valid complaints, feedback etc without get censored, deleted etc. Maybe they do so behaving as adults? idk...

If you had a thread get deleted on their steam forums I won't object to that, it happens, but I seen very well why they clamp down on certain threads and posts as well.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017

Wow, you didn't even realize your "response to this dude" was so bad and without sense that I didn't even bother to reply meanwhile you believe it was so great it "still stands". Since EA cancellation people were complaining about FOW censoring them - on reddit, on Steam, on KS, now here. But for you, your response stands strong: "they allow some critique (hidden in "feedback" topic so someone who wants to check discussions before purchasing won't see negative threads) so you must be in the wrong, just don't be an ass". Even kids just keep saying they are right when proven wrong but they at least know it, they just won't admit being wrong. You however truly believe that you are right here (at least that's my assumption) and it's really worrying. There were people here who said "actually yes, I saw threads that should never be removed but were anyway" but for you it doesn't matter. Kristoff can come to your house, bite you in the ass and put a sticker on your forehead "I am oblivious to the fallacy of my own claims" and you still will say it's everyone else but not dev's fault.

Pikachu2k

Mar 28, 2021
hidden in "feedback" topic so someone who wants to check discussions before purchasing won't see negative threads
This was exactly my first thought when he brought that up as some kind of thing that apparently should be seen as praiseworthy, which is patently absurd. But didn't bother to point it out as it'll get twisted around to blame anyone and everyone else.

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes