Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Yeah, they look too weird for the crew members. Unless if we just don't know enough about this game's lore, and it's completely fine to hire zombies in this universe :rolleyes:
Ya I would find those potential scenes more appealing if the 'crew' were normal looking humans and not weird green-skinned people types, lol.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
You're playing a sci-fi game, yet want the crew to be all humans? That's rather limiting, don't ya think?
No, plenty of aliens in the game, robots on the ship, recruiting aliens like Dallick, etc., and more to come, likely. The green martian look of the 'crew' in the referenced vid is just a bit of a turn off for me considering they look like weird dead people with rotting skin.

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
well i dont about you guys but for me if that uptade wont come out this month too then i will never going to buy that game just wanted the share

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
well i dont about you guys but for me if that uptade wont come out this month too then i will never going to buy that game just wanted the share
And once it come out, those that bought it will play the update and you will stand there begging for someone to share it just the same. So nothing changes...

tex1106

Apr 14, 2020
when i run the exe file after downloading it takes me to the steam page and doesnt open the game?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
when i run the exe file after downloading it takes me to the steam page and doesnt open the game?
You need the crack files, also in the OP, I believe. Although some others have posted newer versions of the game in this thread that are said to be pre-cracked - just scroll up a bit to see them.

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
I downloaded Subverse and crack here, everything works great, thank you.

Here are my impressions after completing Act 1 and starting Act 2.

When I play Dead or Alive, I see beautiful sexy girls. How their thighs are revealed when their skirt is disobedient in combat, how they wear attractive clothes that emphasize sexy curves.

When I play Subverse, I see never-ending tons of dialogue, fleas in a ground battle game, and fleas in an Asteroids game. I thought it would be sexy gameplay.

The characters are quite good, the story as well, I wish Subverse was just a 90-minute adult animated film. Playing Subverse is a waste of time for me. I don't want to play a ground battle game or asteroids.

Reactions: Kiba_M

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I downloaded Subverse and crack here, everything works great, thank you.

Here are my impressions after completing Act 1 and starting Act 2.

When I play Dead or Alive, I see beautiful sexy girls. How their thighs are revealed when their skirt is disobedient in combat, how they wear attractive clothes that emphasize sexy curves.

When I play Subverse, I see never-ending tons of dialogue, fleas in a ground battle game, and fleas in an Asteroids game. I thought it would be sexy gameplay.

The characters are quite good, the story as well, I wish Subverse was just a 90-minute adult animated film. Playing Subverse is a waste of time for me. I don't want to play a ground battle game or asteroids.
So, you got a game you had no idea what was... Maybe a little bit of research before download would been in order? Not like the gameplay elements is a big secret -)

Reactions: kiyyou

Cpt.SumTingWong

Mar 23, 2018
Then you better don't buy it because 100% Ela update won't come out this month :ROFLMAO:

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
So, you got a game you had no idea what was... Maybe a little bit of research before download would been in order? Not like the gameplay elements is a big secret -)
No, I had enough information, I watched FOW from the beginning with their animated adult parodies. For example, the short film Lara in Trouble or Kunoichi Broken Princess. I was expecting an adventure that would, among other things, mix elements of asteroids and battle ground, not just these two mini-games for main gameplay. I expected choices in dialogues, interactivity in sex scenes as well. So I find Gons Raid Her a much more fun erotic game. The game picked up 2 million + on the kickstarter. Was it wrong to expect something more AAA than just such a mini-game? I think there were a lot of promises. Big game, a revolution in the genre. Mass Effect for adult. But this is miles away.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
No, I had enough information, I watched FOW from the beginning with their animated adult parodies. For example, the short film Lara in Trouble or Kunoichi Broken Princess. I was expecting an adventure that would, among other things, mix elements of asteroids and battle ground, not just these two mini-games for main gameplay. I expected choices in dialogues, interactivity in sex scenes as well. So I find Gons Raid Her a much more fun erotic game. The game picked up 2 million + on the kickstarter. Was it wrong to expect something more AAA than just such a mini-game? I think there were a lot of promises. Big game, a revolution in the genre. Mass Effect for adult. But this is miles away.
Should been enough posts and reviews on this thread, to ring a few bells... expect something and research something, not exactly the same.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya, bright side here is you at least found out before you got your wallet out.

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes