DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
I wonder why Germany is locked, i would actually buy this game. And to be honest even if this game would go down without being finished i wouldnt regret buying it.

Btw: Does the manuell Save Option be unlocked at some point? I'm at the point where i can visit places on the ship.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I wonder why Germany is locked, i would actually buy this game. And to be honest even if this game would go down without being finished i wouldnt regret buying it.

Btw: Does the manuell Save Option be unlocked at some point? I'm at the point where i can visit places on the ship.
Germany is locked because of German laws.... you are not allowed to buy smut!.... or rather, I think its due to Steam not have an age verification system that Germany agree with. So, they disallow people to buy such games there.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

As stated above, Germany's laws are silly. And as for manual saving, you won't really need it, as the game autosaves pretty much whenever there's a big loading screen.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
To have some wholesome fun, here's some bloopers they posted a couple months back. Hope the 1 is indicative of getting more in the future, cuz these were hilarious xD

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
This game better pull a no mans sky..
You know No Man Sky was released as a "full" game right? You didn't only get how to explore a couple planets. NMS problem was it was released on a hype driven by promise of features that just wasn't in the game. Which since "Hello Games" worked hard on redeem.

Reactions: Jimmeh

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
so after watching the scenes, who are those green guys that show up in some scenes?
Some zombies maybe? Mutants?.. I have no idea as well (>_>) I guess we'll find out in the later updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: name

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
so after watching the scenes, who are those green guys that show up in some scenes?
Great question - supposed to be 'crew' maybe? Although not sure why they wouldn't look like regular people or some alien species maybe?

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Great question - supposed to be 'crew' maybe? Although not sure why they wouldn't look like regular people or some alien species maybe?
Yeah, they look too weird for the crew members. Unless if we just don't know enough about this game's lore, and it's completely fine to hire zombies in this universe :rolleyes:

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes