FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Arguments about content aside, the actual h scenes seem to be just sudden scenes that happen with zero build up or progression to them. Maybe they'll change that in the future but as of right now you're better off just waiting for someone to upload the scenes somewhere and watch it there.

Reactions: UZone

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
Yea okay, but those VN Games usually don't have a team and 2 years of development until their 0.1 release. I'm just disappointed man and they won't tell us an update schedule.

Edit: I enjoyed the time I've spent so far in the game but that's too short for almost 2 years of development and how much they plan on doing. Full release in 5 years or what ?
Hey, someone making actual constructive criticism towards this game! I agree with you: the lack of information about future updates is sort of concerning, let's hope they update everyone on their new road map soon, they were pretty transparent about the development of the game so far.

Jul 28, 2020
This is the holy grail that cucks been yapping about for so long ? Well i mean you guys do you. But i mean.. BWAHHAHAHAA. Okay i will stop now. Wow man this is a.. masterpiece so to speak. My wife's son will surely appreciate this!

Reactions: Jubz

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Arguments about content aside, the actual h scenes seem to be just sudden scenes that happen with zero build up or progression to them
This is very disappointing. I stopped caring about Illusion games precisely because they are just animations with no context or build up. At least this has a story but that's still shitty.

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes