NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
This is one of the most important questions for me as well. I asked it on their forum and one of their devs said that Demi's nipples probably will be revealed once the outfit system is added to the game. But it's still *probably*, he doesn't even know for sure :cry:
Surprise, surprise from the FOW

Why did I even bother to ask...

But thanks for the reply (y)

Reactions: Razrback16

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
If there hadn't been such fixiations, there wouldn't been toys like this...... (couldn't find any in robotic white and blue, but probably out there that too! :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I...don't really see the appeal in that. But then I don't drink milk at all so...guess that's a reason lol

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

BGHong7G

Jul 21, 2021
Is there a sequel to the Kunoichi series?
I remember that at the end of Kunoichi3 there was also a preview of a sequel featuring Mai Shiranui and Rachel as protagonists.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Is there a sequel to the Kunoichi series?
I remember that at the end of Kunoichi3 there was also a preview of a sequel featuring Mai Shiranui and Rachel as protagonists.
Yes those ladies, along with Lisa were teased in K3. There was also a spinoff planned to star Marie Rose. There's no official announcement of two of them, but I know Mai was definitely announced, so the others are probably happening too (really hype for Rachel :D ) . So they're likely waiting in the backlog of films after the game is done. On the flipside, we get to see Kunoichi films done in UE4 in the future :)

Reactions: MusicVideoGuy

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
Yes those ladies, along with Lisa were teased in K3. There was also a spinoff planned to star Marie Rose. There's no official announcement of two of them, but I know Mai was definitely announced, so the others are probably happening too (really hype for Rachel :D ) . So they're likely waiting in the backlog of films after the game is done. On the flipside, we get to see Kunoichi films done in UE4 in the future :)
Or it was just made to connect to previous shorts.

infernal720

Nov 7, 2021
i already downloaded the game and extracted, so far so good but when trying to run the game it keeps sending me to steam??? why did i download 23gb of stuff then?

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes