GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
The freecam in the unreal unlocker doesn't work for anyone else?
Worked for me (haven't played in a while), though it's rather annoying controlling it with numpad. I got some nice angles though! IIRC I had to use an older version of the UU but I might be wrong about that. I'll test it later.

Edit: worked fine with UU version 3021 (Subverse version 0.3.0).

Last edited:

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
I wanna love the game but it gets really repetitive, it would be nice if we could upgrade our stats way more in order to speed through stages but its such a slog

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

new posting. Aiming for early March for Taron. Some things of note is a preview of an F/F, so y’all that have been wanting lezzie content without dongers can be happy now.

Also one of the animators (yagskie, who’s been with FOW since the beginning) got their place wrecked by a typhoon :/ sucks but least they’re still alive.

Last edited:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I wanna love the game but it gets really repetitive, it would be nice if we could upgrade our stats way more in order to speed through stages but its such a slog
I’m thinking that’s what the locker room will be for eventually other than just checking profiles. There’s seems to be a gear system hinted at by Lily’s VA back during a group interview, saying she had a particular favorite late game sniper rifle.

could be at a later part in the story, but does grid really take that long that you need them?

edit: noticed this last bit in Tibor’s section

“Now I am prototyping the dating system, branching dialogue and a skills tree.”

looks like some variety is coming

Last edited:

Shadow_deep

Jan 12, 2019
Link for torrent, cracked :
P.S. as its use installer, BE FOCUSED NOT TO INSTALL unneeded free games (WoT, Warthunder etc) while in process, just uncheck tips and choose skip.

Last edited by a moderator:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

Keep us posted on this - if they were to ever officially de-canonize the forced xeno content from the narrative with the branching dialogue system (which many of us have been asking for for months) and codex, I would literally head right to Steam and buy the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thrway8113

Thrway8113

Apr 13, 2021
Keep us posted on this - if they were to ever officially de-canonize the forced xeno content from the narrative with the branching dialogue system (which many of us have been asking for for months) and codex, I would literally head right to Steam and buy the game.
If they do commit to this, wait until the full v1.0 release to confirm it's all gone, but yeah, if they did that, I'd also buy the game.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I somehow doubt you're gonna be able to detach Ela's 'fuck everything' personality from her character, but okay :p

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
>male protag
thrown in the trash and burnt
captain.JPG

If ya want F/F scenes, there'll be some in the game soon. Also futa if you're into that. But including another gender for the MC means a ton more dialogue, scenes to write and make, etc. Bit much to ask for a first time game.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I somehow doubt you're gonna be able to detach Ela's 'fuck everything' personality from her character, but okay :p
Oh probably true. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to just ride the high seas if that's the case. Just saw the mention of the dialogue tree and got excited, lol.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Oh probably true. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to just ride the high seas if that's the case. Just saw the mention of the dialogue tree and got excited, lol.
i don’t expect it to be something as binary as ME’s good or bad answers. Also it’s only prototyping, so it could just as easily end up tested and cut. So let’s not get too ahead of ourselves with expectations.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
i don’t expect it to be something as binary as ME’s good or bad answers. Also it’s only prototyping, so it could just as easily end up tested and cut. So let’s not get too ahead of ourselves with expectations.
Not at all, I keep my expectations incredibly low with this game. Will just plan on it staying as-is, and not buying the game, but if you happen to see anything on this topic that they say, feel free to link it over.

Reactions: Thrway8113

Thrway8113

Apr 13, 2021
^ Yes. I will believe it when I see it, and until then, this game will remain a torrent exclusive for me as well. I will continue to monitor the situation, though.

Reactions: Razrback16
Sep 12, 2021
Thank you very much for being so supportive and I hear your concerns about my internship status, but in fact the very good news is that I was promoted from intern to junior code pre-analyser.
On a serious note, I am making a good progress in learning the details of Unreal Engine by mainly focusing on C++ development. I have delivered some code already. Now I am prototyping the dating system, branching dialogue and a skills tree. It is really exciting and I can't wait to show it to you guys very soon.
This is the most exciting thing to hear since the game was announced. I mean my expectations are still extremely low but maybe they can at least get a semi-competent dating system in place.

Reactions: Razrback16

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
I’m thinking that’s what the locker room will be for eventually other than just checking profiles. There’s seems to be a gear system hinted at by Lily’s VA back during a group interview, saying she had a particular favorite late game sniper rifle.

could be at a later part in the story, but does grid really take that long that you need them?

if you wanna get all the scenes you basically have to grind the planets in all the systems and at some point in gets really really repetitive, and it feels like everything takes just way too many bullets to go down,

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
if you wanna get all the scenes you basically have to grind the planets in all the systems and at some point in gets really really repetitive, and it feels like everything takes just way too many bullets to go down,
If ya want stuff in the game ya have to play the game. Not exactly a new concept. Yes the way the game is currently developing, you’d have to do everything and carefully use the ladies diversely to get what’s there in the build. But remember once the game is complete you could do it however you’d like. You want to completely devote to maxing out Killi, feel free. It only feels limiting now because it’s being made as we play.

And they know combat can feel long, which is why they introduced mechanics like the explosive barrels, and directional damage. Not to mention there’s DEVA mode, which’ll likely be a powered up form for the ladies in grid, which should make things even more fun.

As for space, if ya check out the diary, they’re putting a great deal into Taron’s space mission to make it pretty damn unique.

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes