Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
- links are both dead.
Check further up the thread for torrent link. If you can't find it, just hang in there, next update is early March I believe, so someone will be post that one when it's available, and it'll hopefully be available more quickly since there should be a GOG (no-DRM) copy.

Reactions: AnonKitten

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Guys how do i make so that it does not open steam evry time i try to start the game?
try applying the crack if this game doesn't come pre-cracked
as in, there should be a folder that contains the crack, dunno what it's called, copy the stuff from inside it to the game folder

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
could someone explain how to save? becouse no matter where I am it just wont let me save manualy
Manual saving isn't in the game at this point - it auto saves basically anytime you do anything, go to a different part of the ship, etc.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I still wish they didn't use wips/loops for the sex content. people are like "well we got mid game combat sex stuff", as if that matters in any way. have you seen their older content? an hour long fully shit crazy stuff going on. here? fucking wips.. are you fucking with your fans? they made so much money I don't believe most of it goes on the coding. they got the money to pay a guy to make normal animations, or at least allow fully controlled camera and positions for every H scene.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I still wish they didn't use wips/loops for the sex content. people are like "well we got mid game combat sex stuff", as if that matters in any way. have you seen their older content? an hour long fully shit crazy stuff going on. here? fucking wips.. are you fucking with your fans? they made so much money I don't believe most of it goes on the coding. they got the money to pay a guy to make normal animations, or at least allow fully controlled camera and positions for every H scene.
you can’t have seriously expected every scene in pandora to be that lengthy, right? As for money there’s far more people to pay over 2 years+. They’ve already heard the criticism over Pandora and are working on it.

Reactions: NobleTen

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
you can’t have seriously expected every scene in pandora to be that lengthy, right? As for money there’s far more people to pay over 2 years+. They’ve already heard the criticism over Pandora and are working on it.
they don't need 2 hours for every scene. but with that cash flow they can put on 5 minutes of sex for each scene, with camera control and position options. they are making wips/loops, some don't last even 5 seconds... I can't defend this practice.

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes