Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Will they ever go back to just making movies?
Not in the near future, I suppose. They are currently 100% busy with Subverse and it would probably take them at least ~2 years to finish if they manage to strictly stick to their plan on releasing 1 waifu update per 3-4 months. I'm pretty sure it'll take longer, so I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you...

Reactions: M_e_*

infernal720

Nov 7, 2021
I got the full game and the crack even though it seems the crack already comes with the full game package but i can't play it, every time i launch it i get sent to steam, i imagine this is a common problem so can anyone help me?

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Not in the near future, I suppose. They are currently 100% busy with Subverse and it would probably take them at least ~2 years to finish if they manage to strictly stick to their plan on releasing 1 waifu update per 3-4 months. I'm pretty sure it'll take longer, so I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you...
It will take longer. I never seen an ambitious non-Japanese game not getting delayed.

It's a race of money between a Completed tag and an Abandoned Tag.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
It will take longer. I never seen an ambitious non-Japanese game not getting delayed.

It's a race of money between a Completed tag and an Abandoned Tag.
well they’ve already had their biggest gap between releases, and by all indications from their blog posts, things are running smoothly. Have to wait for this month’s post to see how things are going in the new year

name

Mar 8, 2017
They are called drudge and are described as the lowest form of mantic on the ship and little more than glorified janitors.
well that explains that i guess. is this explained in the logs in-game? id prefer them to be actual crewmembers capable of independent thought, but i dont care enough to really make an issue out of it

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
well that explains that i guess. is this explained in the logs in-game? id prefer them to be actual crewmembers capable of independent thought, but i dont care enough to really make an issue out of it
well remember that before they begin this quest of Fortune’s, the ship was only inhabited by DEMI and the Captain.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
is there a torrent?
There was, not sure which page it was on. Hang in there, though, I would imagine with the next update, someone will be able to leak the GOG copy which won't have DRM and then no doubt someone will put up a torrent with it.

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes