Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Yes and I want to cuck them back. I want to fuck the doctor in her lab while the mantics watch.
Considering who is making the game and what StudioFOW is known for, I think you will see more NTR/Rape/Bestiality than you bargained for. It is what made them popular, however all the MCs they make are so unrelatable that you just don't give a crap :p

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
All seems to be going well currently,

Their communication is clear and it seems that every new update is coming in time.

Just need to wait what their "Loyalty quests" looks like but it will probably be more mid-game / end-game content, so not something expected for the nearest updates.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I can't guarantee it but I'm pretty sure the entire gallery has already been uploaded to . For anyone not so interested in the game and just wants to see lewd stuff. Gonna save you a couple dozen gigabytes.

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
Really wish this game had multiplayer

and the turn based combat should have been a dungeon crawler style combat like Starbreak

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
there is no conspiracy lol people are just dumb

studio fow is known for beasty/monster fucking the absolute shit out of sluts
Yes, and if you're aware of that, that's great. Its just those are that self-inserting themselves as the Captain (which unless they're a very randy Australian bloke) and convincing themselves that fictional characters having open polyamorous relationships = NTR/cucking that just make your head spin.

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes