Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
so they havent changed the pandora system to integrate it with the story at all I guess? is there some in story scenes other than rectuitment this update?

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
Much better to be a crazy person shouting at the sky, than give feedback that actually reach the creators right?
Not too sure why you're coming off sideways at pretty much everyone you @ here, but there's literally nothing I wrote that I would even consider "feedback" to the devs. They made the game the way that it is, that's just how it is.
My only point was that there's definitely scenes and scenarios in the game that a lot of people on this site would consider NTR/cuck'ish, so it's a bit misleading to say that there is nothing of that nature at all, when considering what site we're posting on. :)
But yes, keep calling everyone maggots and crazy for not having the same view or opinion as you, it's a trait that'll get you.. Somewhere I suppose. (y)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Not too sure why you're coming off sideways at pretty much everyone you @ here, but there's literally nothing I wrote that I would even consider "feedback" to the devs. They made the game the way that it is, that's just how it is.
My only point was that there's definitely scenes and scenarios in the game that a lot of people on this site would consider NTR/cuck'ish, so it's a bit misleading to say that there is nothing of that nature at all, when considering what site we're posting on. :)
But yes, keep calling everyone maggots and crazy for not having the same view or opinion as you, it's a trait that'll get you.. Somewhere I suppose. (y)
It's pretty much futile. As soon as you even attempt to discuss anything in here these two will shut it down right away. It's been like that from the beginning and I doubt it's ever going to change. It's best to move on and just play the game if you like it.

Reactions: Razrback16

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
It's pretty much futile. As soon as you even attempt to discuss anything in here these two will shut it down right away. It's been like that from the beginning and I doubt it's ever going to change. It's best to move on and just play the game if you like it.
So it seems, though I can understand their clear frustration and anger that people disagree with their opinions on it, cause it isn't text-book NTR but it's close enough for a lot of people on this site to consider it as that, so it is what it is.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You can pull up as many terms as you want, it still doesn't change how NTR is viewed generally on this site. You've been on this site since 2017, you should know how it rolls here by now :LOL:.
I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but that's just how it has been on this site for a long time. So if someone on here asks if it's NTR or not, then most of the time you're misleading them.
The most common way I see NTR being considered on this site is basically "If love interest fucks someone or something else then it's NTR" which by term I actually disagree with, but that is how that genre is often being seen as on this site.
Personally I wouldn't actually consider this game to be text-book NTR, but I can definitely see how it would be for others on here.
So even with all the proof in the world, character dialogue, the developer's own words, all that matters is what people think in this place. Even when they're wrong. And if you dare try to correct them and tell them the right things, you're just degraded and insulted with every derogatory term one can think of.

Life on the internet, I suppose.

Reactions: Arrocha

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
so they havent changed the pandora system to integrate it with the story at all I guess? is there some in story scenes other than rectuitment this update?
The 360 scene with Taron happens mid-mission. But you cannot expect there to be in-story boning every other scene, that is essentially what the Pandora scenes are, the things the crew are up to inbetween the story bits.

Pandora is going to get an overhaul, but I wouldn't expect it anytime soon, as uprooting a section of the game like that doesn't happen instantly. We'll just have be patient on that front.

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
So even with all the proof in the world, character dialogue, the developer's own words, all that matters is what people think in this place. Even when they're wrong. And if you dare try to correct them and tell them the right things, you're just degraded and insulted with every derogatory term one can think of.

Life on the internet, I suppose.
Proof ? The only thing you really proved is that there's a handful of different terms and views on what NTR is or described as and that someone on reddit edited 2 pictures out of what, 8 or 10 or something, and a screenshot saying 'No, however we want the player to choose their scenes' which basically works as a double edge sword for you, cause yes it says no but also says that there could be scenes that could be seen as that, but it's the players choice if they want to see it or skip it.

Simply by you even choosing to point out that there's many terms of NTR just shows that the genre itself is quite open in the sense that it depends on the person, which simply just validates that this site itself has it's own view on the genre. I've even said multiple times on this site that it needs to split the NTR tag up and make it more specific, cause every single game that gets that tag has pages full of people arguing over it, however it is definitely a first for me to find a thread with it being such a fallout warzone double-handedly (is that even a term? :LOL:) by just 2 people.

And also, every derogatory term one can think of? I feel like you two have laid your own bedsheets in that regard, since I fail to see a single time where I made any such remarks towards you or anyone else, yet just from two posts on a thread I've visited like once before ages ago, I was called both a maggot and crazy just for not having the same opinion. :)

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
something seems jacked up with ground missions. if enemies are on the lowest squares on the map my team can't target them. the square goes red

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Proof ? The only thing you really proved is that there's a handful of different terms and views on what NTR is or described as and that someone on reddit edited 2 pictures out of what, 8 or 10 or something, and a screenshot saying 'No, however we want the player to choose their scenes' which basically works as a double edge sword for you, cause yes it says no but also says that there could be scenes that could be seen as that, but it's the players choice if they want to see it or skip it.

Simply by you even choosing to point out that there's many terms of NTR just shows that the genre itself is quite open in the sense that it depends on the person, which simply just validates that this site itself has it's own view on the genre. I've even said multiple times on this site that it needs to split the NTR tag up and make it more specific, cause every single game that gets that tag has pages full of people arguing over it, however it is definitely a first for me to find a thread with it being such a fallout warzone double-handedly (is that even a term? :LOL:) by just 2 people.

And also, every derogatory term one can think of? I feel like you two have laid your own bedsheets in that regard, since I fail to see a single time where I made any such remarks towards you or anyone else, yet just from two posts on a thread I've visited like once before ages ago, I was called both a maggot and crazy just for not having the same opinion. :)
This'll be the last time, as clearly I can't do anything else to sway your thoughts. I can't speak for the other person, but I try to be respectful and not throw names. The one time I did, I was called on it, and I acknowledged it and stopped. All I try to do here is present factual information to balance the tons of disinformation that comes from this place. Every pirate here is a potential buyer, as they're just trying the game as it progresses. It's not easy, and no one asked me to do it, nor am I being paid for it. I just feel its the better thing to do. If I could do it for every game with the debate, I would. But I can only do so much.

Should you stick around, I hope you'll eventually come to enjoy your time with the game, and if not, oh well.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
How do I unlock the scenes from the last update that "Requires A Specific Mantic"??
Well...unlock the mantics. They're usually tied to sidequests, requiring an amount of BIO material and planets/anomalies scanned via right clicking while traveling the galaxy, then you create them in Lily's lab when you've met the requirements.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Are the devotion points just for the dialogues or do they also influence the Pandora scenes?
PP is for the Devotion dialogue, unlocking scenes in Pandora, as well as trophies you can place in the Captain's Quarters, unlocking further Gallery poses, and will eventually culminate in the devotion quest when they're added.

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes