Mannaten

Mar 18, 2018
My game is a bit glitched right now.
I was playing the game when my PC froze.
After I restarted my PC and reopened the game I noticed that the game says that I have 0 anomilies cleared,
however when I go to the anomalies I previously have cleared, they still are cleared and I can't interact with them anymore/again.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Orc girl? Wasn’t aware sova had giant teeth and a gaping maw xD

She’s more equivalent to a dwarf than anything.
Sorry, I mean goblin or...... whatever:rolleyes:
She's definitely one of the hottest imo <3 Hope we get a few POV and lesbian scenes. I feel cucked (and slightly turning gay) if I see too much of captain's huge fucking pecks
Does futa count as lesbian? If so there is plenty of that in the game.

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
I'm not gonna lie, I'm way more interested in seeing how the Captain manages to fuck Fortune when she's been all but clear that she finds him gross most of the game. Her, Blythe, and the Huntress are the three females in this game that would be the least likely to sleep with him so those romances will be the best to see.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I'm not gonna lie, I'm way more interested in seeing how the Captain manages to fuck Fortune when she's been all but clear that she finds him gross most of the game. Her, Blythe, and the Huntress are the three females in this game that would be the least likely to sleep with him so those romances will be the best to see.
Yeah but we've also learned she's a bit of a perv herself, having tapped into the cameras on the ship :devilish:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
it's always the shiest that are the freakiest in bed :love:
well not exactly shy but yall get the point..

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Funny, cause they announced the release date in their blog post from the end of last month.

" Touching on the previous update, we are setting the release date of the Fortune chapter to December 19."
Yes that was the official date announced. I was referring to the silly drama others were kicking up because ‘aiming for the end of November’ meant ‘definitely the end of November’ in their heads.

Every update had their date properly announced, and none were delayed.

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes