Yerenth2B

Jul 27, 2017
Torrent 0.6.0
Thanks for the torrent.

I'll add that for those who doesn't care about the "4K" pre-rendered cutscenes they can remove the files version ending with "Master" in Subverse\Content\Movies\ and leave the ones ending with Opt.
For example;
VID_Demi_Foreplay_Master (3840x1624 99.7MB)
VID_Demi_Foreplay_Master_Opt (1920x810 33.9MB)

Doing this with every duplicated video file is possible to reduce the size from 41.41GB to 28.3GB

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Great update - Fortune was on another level of hot compared to every other girl in the game, and I will give kudos to the dev team for making the recruitment sex scene with her actually feel a little romantic (a first in the game, to me at least), like the two actually had an emotional connection.

i cant even after right clicking it doesnt show me any option whenever i click on the file it opens up in another tab with just full of text can someone please make a Zip file AND UPLOAD IT HERE PLEASE! in that way i can download it
Right-click on the file link and choose to save the file somewhere on your harddrive (I use Firefox, and the option after right-clicking was specifically called "Save Link As" - once you have it saved somewhere, open it with your torrent client. If still having issues, then just be patient until someone uploads basic file hosting links in the OP. Torrents are great, though, so hope you get it working. I was getting ~20MB per second down with almost 200 people seeding it. There are still around 80 people seeding it so it's a very healthy torrent.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Played the update yesterday, pretty much liked it. The new scenes as always are not integrated into the story, but at least there are some cinematics that somewhat help to "imagine" some context for them. Generally felt like SFOW put more effort into this update than into previous two, which is good. But Ela's update is still the best one to me :p

Some spoilers about what seemed good and bad to me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A wall of text with more rants:

Last edited:

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
New recruitment scene had fortune fall through textures.
But in pandora mode its ok.

Last edited:

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Is it just me or did the Ground Combat difficulty jump in the extreme? I'm getting my ass pounded.

Req or Kloi ground combat units basically 2-shot everything i have, there is snipers out-ranging everything in my arsenal, melee attacks stun on their first turn, and they are tanky as shit, taking 4 attacks for a trash mob to die. Oh and they outnumber me of course.

I've unlocked the third ranged mantic (going melee does not work whatsoever and never has) but as of now i can only pray the enemy spawns are out of their range, and their attacks spread out across my team instead of killing a character every turn.

The difference to Space Combat is just wow

Reactions: Razrback16

Wamuu

Feb 26, 2019
are there some one have full save 6.0 ?
Also looking for this. Only because I fucked my save somehow and just wanted a healthy one. I already finished the content in this update.

Played the update yesterday, pretty much liked it. The new scenes as always are not integrated into the story, but at least there are some cinematics that somewhat help to "imagine" some context for them. Generally felt like SFOW put more effort into this update than into previous two, which is good. But Ela's update is still the best one to me :p

Some spoilers about what seemed good and bad to me:

A wall of text with more rants:
I think my biggest Con is the fact that there is no good blowjob scene for fortune. I mean they even mention facefucking before having sex. Like jesus. She's also the only waifu without a good cumshot finish.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Is it just me or did the Ground Combat difficulty jump in the extreme? I'm getting my ass pounded.

Req or Kloi ground combat units basically 2-shot everything i have, there is snipers out-ranging everything in my arsenal, melee attacks stun on their first turn, and they are tanky as shit, taking 4 attacks for a trash mob to die. Oh and they outnumber me of course.

I've unlocked the third ranged mantic (going melee does not work whatsoever and never has) but as of now i can only pray the enemy spawns are out of their range, and their attacks spread out across my team instead of killing a character every turn.

The difference to Space Combat is just wow
Same. i think devs think we should run on side quests more to make new Pokémons.

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes