deiter69

Mar 17, 2021
I think my biggest Con is the fact that there is no good blowjob scene for fortune. I mean they even mention facefucking before having sex. Like jesus. She's also the only waifu without a good cumshot finish.
That's true. They did the same shit in the previous update, Sova offered the Captain a blowjob that never happened. Come on Studio Fow, give us more blowjobs!

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Played the update yesterday, pretty much liked it. The new scenes as always are not integrated into the story, but at least there are some cinematics that somewhat help to "imagine" some context for them. Generally felt like SFOW put more effort into this update than into previous two, which is good. But Ela's update is still the best one to me :p

Some spoilers about what seemed good and bad to me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A wall of text with more rants:
Ya, I felt the same about the Captain when Fortune had to come in and save him. It definitely made me glad I didn't buy this game. I enjoyed Fortune in the update, but this stuff did rub me the wrong way - I was already not buying the game because of the well-documented canonized xeno stuff, but the way the Captain gets sort of pushed to the side in instances like you described definitely adds another good reason for me.

Is it just me or did the Ground Combat difficulty jump in the extreme? I'm getting my ass pounded.

Req or Kloi ground combat units basically 2-shot everything i have, there is snipers out-ranging everything in my arsenal, melee attacks stun on their first turn, and they are tanky as shit, taking 4 attacks for a trash mob to die. Oh and they outnumber me of course.

I've unlocked the third ranged mantic (going melee does not work whatsoever and never has) but as of now i can only pray the enemy spawns are out of their range, and their attacks spread out across my team instead of killing a character every turn.

The difference to Space Combat is just wow
Yes. I went from mostly dominating the grid combat to only being able to win maybe once in 3 or 4 tries which was pretty irritating. The grid combat is AWFUL. I like the space combat, but just absolutely dread the grid combat. It's poorly designed and very unbalanced.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I mean it is a game, difficulty gradually getting higher is supposed to be a thing. But I do agree in regards to the snipers. Reminded me of the Kloi archers when they first got added. But devs were quick to adjust on that, so we’ll have to wait and see.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That's true. They did the same shit in the previous update, Sova offered the Captain a blowjob that never happened. Come on Studio Fow, give us more blowjobs!
This is only by nature of early access. As you start a new run each time it updates, you have a wider selection of scenes to choose from. So by the time the game gets to 1.0, there’ll be a full selection of scenes from the get-go, barring the ones that require certain mantics or future girls to be recruited.

Wamuu

Feb 26, 2019
This is only by nature of early access. As you start a new run each time it updates, you have a wider selection of scenes to choose from. So by the time the game gets to 1.0, there’ll be a full selection of scenes from the get-go, barring the ones that require certain mantics or future girls to be recruited.
I totally get that, It is just frustrating when the characters themselves mention it and its not there.

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Same. i think devs think we should run on side quests more to make new Pokémons.
But thats the thing - levels barely power you up. I have exclusively used/leveled my ranged mantics and they are shit. There is no tangible difference running a lvl 14 or lvl 22 waifu.

Reactions: Razrback16

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
Yeah, not a fan of torrents. To many viruses. Besides, the link doesnt work. Just sends me to a text wall.
Torrents only give you the file that's being torrented. They have checksums and all to ensure you get the same thing as everyone else. The torrent client isn't just a downloader, it's a bit more sophisticated. You can scan what has been downloaded with any AV, additionally for untrusted software you can try running it sandboxed with something like Sandboxie. Also, being from a site hardly makes it safer, I doubt GoFile scans what we upload or blocks any of it. It's not their problem, this is only a false sense of security I'm afraid, but suit yourself. To use that link just go to the wall of text right-click the page, and select Save As. The wall of text is the torrent file content. Torrent files are text files and your browser knows to display text files so it just shows the contents when accessed. Hope this helps.

Might be a connectivity issue on your end, might be a good idea to look into that.

1671649137480.png

I've even hit like 23 MiB/s upload yesterday or so, at this point I've got plenty of bandwidth left so the bottleneck is somewhere else.

Reactions: Razrback16

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
Sad that you dont have control over the camera in Pandora scenes. Not even the speed of the animations. (and it looks like they dont have plans on implementing, seeing the unlocked scenes where Fortune's model get squished and the dude's dick just passed through her stomach)

Papabaer

Sep 2, 2018
I had 600kbit/s with uTorrent, now with qBittorrent i have 20Mbit/s
I think some torrent downloader are the bottleneck

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
But thats the thing - levels barely power you up. I have exclusively used/leveled my ranged mantics and they are shit. There is no tangible difference running a lvl 14 or lvl 22 waifu.
Enemies scale to your level, so you’re not exactly gonna be curb stomping everything.

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Sad that you dont have control over the camera in Pandora scenes. Not even the speed of the animations. (and it looks like they dont have plans on implementing, seeing the unlocked scenes where Fortune's model get squished and the dude's dick just passed through her stomach)
There's a tool called that will let you move the camera freely in UE4 games amongst other things. I've used it on this game for that purpose and it works fine. You inject it into the game similarly to how Special K works if you've ever used that. The page I linked has the download and also has all the info/guides about how to use it and what it does.

Kraz4life

Jan 10, 2020
It launched the 23rd actually. I would know, it was my birthday and you’re the one that brought up the 2019 dates in the kickstarter page. Which I explained.

Secondly this isn’t a beta, you’re playing the actual game. The beta was a few months in 2019 and we only tested gameplay segments, seeing nothing of the story until the early access launch in 2021.

As far as missing things, that would be the backer dlc, which shouldn’t be a focus til the main story is done anyway, and devotion missions, which we already know are in progress.
Jesus Christ dude pull your tongue out of their butts. Criticism is fair for a project of this level of hype and size even if you disagree personally.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Played the update yesterday, pretty much liked it. The new scenes as always are not integrated into the story, but at least there are some cinematics that somewhat help to "imagine" some context for them. Generally felt like SFOW put more effort into this update than into previous two, which is good. But Ela's update is still the best one to me :p

Some spoilers about what seemed good and bad to me:

A wall of text with more rants:
I actually have the game on Steam and I voiced my opinion on the mantic scenes. It does feel like the captain is not really the star of the game. Even though they advertised it to be that way to attract a larger audience. Yet the whole Pandora system is just filled with mantic sex or toys or lesbian stuff. Which is fine but let's be real here. The majority of people who would play this game are going to be guys. Most guys are not into mantic sex. So, it's really sad that they are only catering to a small demographic for majority of their scenes.

I get that StudioFlow was a studio that was known for its bestiality videos or gifs. Now they are making a game for a wider audience and to be blunt. I don't care for all the mantic sex scenes. It's fine that it has some but like you said if you filter out just the captain only scenes with the girls. It's like a small fraction of the videos you can unlock.

Like I think Lily has about 30 scenes and about 8 or those scenes are with the captain. So, talk about getting cucked on your own ship.

Another thing that annoyed me about the update was their lightning or bloom effects. You can tell someone who is super unexperienced with lighting just turn on the switch on some of the scenes making it washed out.

The combat is meh. It's boring. I mean outside from the story mission stuff. The space and ground combat is an boring mess.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Hi!

About the scenes I was hoping someone else would do the recording of the scenes, because I changed PC and I had to set up the recording program an everything again, so expect the recordings this weekend with all scenes 1080p and named with folders and stuff.

Thanks for your patience!

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes