Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Thanks a lot, it's really weird that there's no guide here, hopefully FOW will optimize it
I mean if you played and cleared everything else, it would be pretty apparent where you needed to go. There's indicators as to how many things you've scanned/cleared in each nebula.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I don't know, man. Sorry if I misunderstood your comment. But in my opinion, the whole Pandora system feels much more "shoehorned" into a game, than a mod which integrates sex into the game's storylines in the most immersive way possible (like mentioned above by me), or core gameplay mechanics of the game, like that mod, where your character becomes a sex slave instead of a "game over", when you get defeated. You can also talk to NPCs in the world and actually ask them to have sex with you. And they verbally agree to follow you to a private area and even talk during the act. It feels immersive, like it's a part of the game's world. Most people, from what I understood, complain, that most sexual content in Subverse is cut off from the gameplay/story and it feels much more like a bonus than a part of the game.

In my opinion it would make more sense to actually talk to Demi and invite her to your room for some private fun instead of selecting an animation from a menu in your cabin.
Can't say you're wrong about any of that. Clumsy cards is not sexy time. It's why I doubt I've spent even 2 hours looking at the Pandora stuff. And that includes the recruitment scenes. Quite frankly, I've gotten more worked up over the gritty bits in koikatsu games than I have any of the Pandora scenes.

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes