risquereverie

Nov 7, 2017
Might just be personal taste but only a couple of the girls are hot in this game? They call Lily a "MILF" and then give her a completely generic body type. Sova is fucking unbearable. Killi really feels like the hottest one by a wide margin.

All the Xeno-fucking in the gallery is alright though, that gets a pass

Reactions: Sscdrake

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Might just be personal taste but only a couple of the girls are hot in this game? They call Lily a "MILF" and then give her a completely generic body type. Sova is fucking unbearable. Killi really feels like the hottest one by a wide margin.

Yea they all pretty much look the same with the odd quirk like having blue skin or whatever, not much variation...
Though I can't say I'm much into all the other body types though lol

alrightsg

Jan 25, 2018
so sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do you run it? I try to click the subverse "program" type, and it just goes to the steam page

risquereverie

Nov 7, 2017

Also on the subject of bad designs, every time I see the panties on the Captains face I want to end myself

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
I think I'm missing something because now every time I try to start the game, it opens up my steam app instead. Does anyone know how to fix this?

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes