ZaneBlade

Aug 25, 2019
Is the sex scenes only in pandora mode where we buy animation through bp or is there actual scenes in game including ntr scenes?

m4rked0ne

Sep 3, 2017
Is the sex scenes only in pandora mode where we buy animation through bp or is there actual scenes in game including ntr scenes?
the recruitment sex scenes are build into the story with an intro (though the sex scene itself is also in the pandora mode minus the intro), the rest is only in the pandora mode.
as far as the ntr is concerned: depends on your definition of ntr, for me there is no ntr in the game since everyone is fucking everyone basically and everyone is okay with that. no jealousy no nothing.
if you consider the girls getting it on with the other girls or using the mantics for fun as ntr, these don't pop up in the story. though they "happen" in the background, as they are implied in dialogue (at least the girl on girl stuff, not sure about the mantics besides lily maybe).

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
if you consider the girls getting it on with the other girls or using the mantics for fun as ntr, these don't pop up in the story. though they "happen" in the background, as they are implied in dialogue (at least the girl on girl stuff, not sure about the mantics besides lily maybe).
I missed that part about the girl on girl scenes being implied, when does it happen ? (Didn't play the Fortune update so that's maybe why).

water00

Jan 18, 2019
Wow, the new update with Fortune is 100x better than any other. Mainly because we've actually known her and she's the only one to have displayed any friction or personality, and knowing about her father in a non-shallow way makes it a lot sweeter. There's some chemistry rather than Elisha randomly picking me for fucking or Sova randomly picking me, or Killi I don't even remember what her reason was.

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
Google "Wabbajack" for Skyrim modding. In particular, the Licentia modlist. Wabbajack is an automated tool that basically does everything for you. It still takes all day to download/install, so be prepared for that. But it handles the hard work like compatibility, and since it's automated, you can just go do something else while it does its thing.
i already tried wabbajack
i had to manually click download which is long and tidious process so sad that u need nexus premium account to make it automate

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
i did
doesnt work
same error
anything i can do ?
Nothing I can do for you. Maybe somebody will create a "fresh" crack file for it or come up with a fix; alternatively you could download it from the torrent file, that's the GOG version and not Steam. Can't promise it will run though.

O_Orip

Jul 17, 2020
Nothing I can do for you. Maybe somebody will create a "fresh" crack file for it or come up with a fix; alternatively you could download it from the torrent file, that's the GOG version and not Steam. Can't promise it will run though.
the torrent file crashes.... any ideas on that one ?

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes