Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Five years later now it is finally released unfinished. I can't defend that. I still bought the game tho because I know I enjoy their content.

There is enough content here to be worth the price. I will say that at least. I'm sure they will continue to work on it and add girls and content. My personal hope is they polish the turn based tactical game play. Give us a better camera view at the very least. That is my only real big gripe so far.
Released as "early access" on steam is just that though. Early access. Complain about an early access game is incomplete, is like piss against the wind. No idea how much funds these guys raised prior, kickstarter what not. But if you compare with how much DarkCookie pulled on Summertime Saga, I think Subverse stand as a more complete game.

The space shooting, got quite some bugs though. The mission to get that mechanic, the station never fired an emp, and required several do overs before it did. And shooting out the engines on the ship afterwards took several atempts as well before next step of the scene actually did trigger. Since its early access I don't really regard that as a big issue though.

The ground combat should been more zoomed in. Other than that, it's rather simple "done it before" many times over in other games.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
This is quite natural, not everyone is willing to pay for a cat in a poke. For example, there is a game Pathfinder Kingmaker - it's not bad in terms of story and gameplay, but the girls with whom you can have a romance are just awful. The only virgin is available only at the very end of the game, and before that you have to sleep with her slutty sister. As for the rest of the girls, any NTR game with fat, ugly freaks will seem like a vanilla harem with rainbows and ponies in comparison.
If you bought Pathfinder: Kingmaker for the "sexy bits" then you lost your marbles... :ROFLMAO: That game is awesome if you into d&d like games...

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
>Literal reply with 4chan lingo
>followed by ebin upboat by the same bot with literal anon in it's name

4chan was never particularly smart but it just dumber once you election tourists came in
You know cope has become rather common. Reddit uses cope, Twitter uses cope, cope has become a common reply. So I don't see any language too specific to 4chan.

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
oki i have not read any comments and im waiting for the dowload atm. i just want to know if there are any cheats for it that we know off and if so can anyone tell me ?

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
So traditionally, my biggest problem with StudioFOW is how rapey its stuff always is.

Not trying to start a fight, not looking to put anyone down. Just not at all my thing.

So on a scale of 1 to their usual deviancy, how rapey is Subverse?

D

Deleted member 528

So traditionally, my biggest problem with StudioFOW is how rapey its stuff always is.

Not trying to start a fight, not looking to put anyone down. Just not at all my thing.

good news for you, all sex is consensual (from what ive seen)(y)

Dec 9, 2017
That depends. Are all parties involved horny bastards that are okay with the arrangement who get off on participating in such actions? Then by all means, yes, fuck my wife. I know some people are into that. The fact that people can't wrap their head around polyamory without equating it to NTR is giving me a headache.
Yeah, if everyone consents then it isn't NTR, since NTR implies a violation of trust >.>

James1980

Feb 17, 2018

Yeah it doesn't seem to me that there is any rape involved so far at all. Not even combat related stuff like a lot of games like to do. It is just you and the girls or unlockable scenes of Lily having fun with other things.

GoatfaceMcGee

Jul 17, 2017
Actually a little surprised at the abrupt end of content, thought we'd at least get Fortune since she was in the announcement trailer, so that's a bit of a blue ball there.

So, what's their development plan now? Regular updates or once in a blue moon chapter drops?

figordos

Jul 23, 2017
need some help guys, during cinematics video, gets kinda laggy and the audio starts to do a crakling noise, but the in game content runs fine, does anyone have a solution?

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
After trying it for like 2 hours i think i will until the full release. Its not bad and i like the dialogue and the characters. The graphics and the cinematics are also really good but that was expected from studiofow. But its clear the game has big potential. I just hope they studiofow wont hold themself back because of steam. For their first game its really good. the loading is annoying but that can be fixed but expect that a have nothing to complain about. It was a nice setup to the game(maybe too long). I hope the rest of waifus will be different from each other, Fortune could be waifu that you could corrupt. that would be great rather than all of them being like Lily and Demi. Big potential.

May 21, 2018
Actually a little surprised at the abrupt end of content, thought we'd at least get the Engineer chick.

So, what's their development plan now? Regular updates or once in a blue moon chapter drops?
Yeah, I was a bit disapointed to not get Fortune. I guess when they said we'd get three girls in the first build, they'd count DEMI in that number, despite being more of a sex doll and not usable in gameplay. Still, if what they've said is anything to go off of, we can expect semi-regular updates. But of course, we'll actually have to see it happening before we could say anything solid on the release front.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
After trying it for like 2 hours i think i will until the full release. Its not bad and i like the dialogue and the characters. The graphics and the cinematics are also really good but that was expected from studiofow. But its clear the game has big potential. I just hope they studiofow wont hold themself back because of steam. For their first game its really good. the loading is annoying but that can be fixed but expect that a have nothing to complain about. It was a nice setup to the game(maybe too long). I hope the rest of waifus will be different from each other, Fortune could be waifu that you could corrupt. that would be great rather than all of them being like Lily and Demi. Big potential.
You do realize that steam is the biggest platform to release adult games on in the world right? So that is a purdy big fucking deal... Loosing that would be devastating in regard of distribution and sales.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Hey man... I have ex-coworkers on my Steam. I can't have this game poppin up next to my discord name and steam account if I run it. :eek:

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes