johnsmith208

Jul 12, 2018
I downloaded the full game on the last download link but don't see a file named "Subverse.zip". Anyone know how to get the game running?

May 21, 2018
With the literal mounting of people complaining both here and on steam about the (NOT) NTR stuff, I can't help but feel bad for the devs. I followed all their posts almost religiously, and can say with certainty, they never marketed the game as anything other then what it is. Normies just be salty.

In other news, it makes me very happy to see this game topping charts. :D

Reactions: Bismuth1104

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
Would be lovely if there was a possibility of changing view in scenes. But so far its "ok" for first release (Just got some visual bugs so far).

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
And I will patiently wait til the game's done, and everyone can see that the game doesn't contain it, and the mods remove it :)
I wouldn't be so sure that it gets removed even if there isn't any because it happens often enough. ;)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Also, studiofow is a wellknow studio who create videos with dark fetishes like gangrape or monster and sometimes both, but on their game they decided please the vallina and the sadistic boys. And that was the couse of some members going mad. In my opinition studiofow should stick with the original plan and not let the whiteknights of darklods influence the future of the game.

i'll give 5/10 for initial release, i'm pretty sure they gonna add few new features on the next update but god's knows when it will come out. :HideThePain:
You know if they take it to the extreme they would end up loose steam as a market place, and that's quite a big deal...

Wekapipo

Sep 24, 2020
You post that like this isn't already making them millions.

They made millions off it before it launched and it's selling well on Steam.

It's safe to say it's succeeding.

It's in the top selling bracket on Steam so.....
Around 59k people got the game for supporting the kickstarter, so if those are counted in the sales, it would mean the actual sales are lower.

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
I was going to try and read all 40 pages of this crap but I gave up on 20... like damn.

So I got the game on steam after work. I'm not a fan of the space combat. My brain can't handle flying the ship one way and shooting another way. I don't really play those type of games anyway. I like the turn based tactical gameplay but the graphics are bad and the extremely far camera angle really take the fun out of it. I am a big xcom fan so I like this type of gameplay but i wish you had a better view of the action in subverse. The animations are amazing like everything studiofow has done in the past. So far despite me sounding mostly negative I am very much enjoying the game. Prob a big part of that is I always wished Edi was romance able in Mass Effect. Screw Joker I want the robo chick. The humor in game is very memey which can be good or bad. The voice acting is amazing. Not sure what else I can comment on, have only played for about an hour.

Hey guys news flash... it is 2021... women are just as sexually active as men now. Take Lily in game for example. I am sure she has to be the NTR culprit. She literally offers to bang you as soon as you meet her as soon as the mission she needs your help with is done. You think for a second a woman like that is going to be faithful to you then you are in for a whole lot of heartbreak. She might be fun for a few romps but never a committed relationship.

StudioFOW hate... I saw a guy bragging he never paid for a single piece of their content and saw it all. I freaking got a nice laugh out of that. The team started as fans of sfm and said from the start all of their animation and art would be absolutely free. They never charged for a single thing they did until this game. Their work until now has been rather hardcore tho and if that isn't your cup of tea then that is fine. Move along and find something that is. This guy also made fun of people saying to purchase and support this game on a pirate site. This website has always been about supporting creators. There are a lot of people out there like myself who have been ripped off so many times that a website like this is absolutely necessary to build trust with creators. There are so many devs here that share their games for free in hope that people will support them. This has been a principle here since I found this amazing site. As far as StudioFOW goes I will admit this game has been in development way to long. When it was first announced I was excited. After two years I wish they would just drop it and go back to doing sfm stuff cause they just stopped doing anything outside of the game. Five years later now it is finally released unfinished. I can't defend that. I still bought the game tho because I know I enjoy their content.

There is enough content here to be worth the price. I will say that at least. I'm sure they will continue to work on it and add girls and content. My personal hope is they polish the turn based tactical game play. Give us a better camera view at the very least. That is my only real big gripe so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnsmith208

Jul 12, 2018
Hi guys, I downloaded the full version 16Gb and got a bunch of folders with content and a large .pak file. How did you play the game? It didn't come in a Zip file and I can't see a .exe file. Any help please?

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I saw a guy bragging he never paid for a single piece of their content and saw it all.
This is quite natural, not everyone is willing to pay for a cat in a poke. For example, there is a game Pathfinder Kingmaker - it's not bad in terms of story and gameplay, but the girls with whom you can have a romance are just awful. The only virgin is available only at the very end of the game, and before that you have to sleep with her slutty sister. As for the rest of the girls, any NTR game with fat, ugly freaks will seem like a vanilla harem with rainbows and ponies in comparison.

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes