Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Around 59k people got the game for supporting the kickstarter, so if those are counted in the sales, it would mean the actual sales are lower.
Not sure if keys before its officially sold really count. Since those aren't sales, those were rewards from backing it. If that were the case, any game could inflate their numbers by giving free keys away.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
They can't show their full potential because of Steam. Also I am not interested in the gameplay. Their videos are pretty cool but won't play this game ever. I hope somebody shares scenes and gallery somehow so people like me can check out.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I sort of knew, they'd pull this shit. I waited until I saw some real gameplay before deciding whether to buy the game.

For all of you white knighting these sluts. They are freaking fictional and computer games are a medium to indulge in fantasies. Most people don't like to see the ones they are attracted to fuck around with other people. It doesn't have to be "realistic". If the women need to fuck around with others, then it's just the MC being sexually insufficent for them. That he is just "fine" with it, just confirms him as being a wimp. Yeah with the other ones beside the scientist it's with player input... it's still freaking weak sauce.

This game isn't for me.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I keep my fapping life and my professional life separate is all I'm trying to say.... unlike you shameless deviants! XD
Have cancel culture taken hold of your soul? Afraid of what other people will think about you? Poor little thing... :ROFLMAO:

GoatfaceMcGee

Jul 17, 2017
Only thing I'm miffed about is the implementation of the sex scenes, it's just a video gallery you play to unlock, outside of the recruitment scenes there's literally no story context to any of those scenes, especially the xenos ones could've done with a little "Am I gonna fuck an alien monster?" dialogue beforehand.

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
anyone willing to share a save? gameplay is so fuckin boring i cant force myself through it

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
They can't show their full potential because of Steam. Also I am not interested in the gameplay. Their videos are pretty cool but won't play this game ever. I hope somebody shares scenes and gallery somehow so people like me can check out.
Just to be clear, Steam doesn't block any content on any adult games besides schoolgirl outfits and underage-looking characters. There are far, far more extreme games than Subverse on Steam.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
>Literal reply with 4chan lingo
>followed by ebin upboat by the same bot with literal anon in it's name

4chan was never particularly smart but it just dumber once you election tourists came in
If you think thats 4chan lingo, then you really are delusional about a 4chan boogieman.

Reactions: anon8525
2.90 star(s) 250 Votes