Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I want to buy the game but still 29.99$ for me sadlife :(.
It’s only gonna go up in price when the game is done, so consider this 10 bucks off right now

I hope this update comes with more Futa content
It’s got a fair number of them :)

The trailer hyped me up more than I should have. It was an okay update. There are couple of bugs as well.
It’s an in development game, bugs are to be expected.

Might be because Subverse humor doesn't work on me, might be because H-content is still devoid of context, but I'm getting more and more lazy at actually playing the game. Still hoping for the longer cinematics to come out.
The text descriptions were added specifically because of the feedback asking for context. I don’t see it going further than that.

As for devotion quests, perhaps in the fow-Chan update (As I don’t see her being involved with the story), or when the game reaches 1.0.

Either way it’s only about another 6-8 months to go.

st1l

Jul 5, 2017
Maybe somebody would be kind enough to create some sort of repack without 4k videos (since, AFAIK, they take the most of space, while low-res (1080p) alternative is already there as well)?
I estimate it would shave 20+ gb from download size.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Here you go lads.

It's the GOG version so no crack needed. Please seed and remember to practice safe torrenting with a VPN.

(Also if you really like the game consider buying it when you'll be in a position to do so)

P.S: It's not archived or anything so that you can keep seeding while you're playing it. If you want a more compressed version I think it's safe to say the rpdl team will soon have theirs out and they usually archive it.
1688489425700.png
if you guys wanna download this torrent I'll be seeding for a while (12 hours or so, probably until I fall asleep)

Dec 12, 2021
It may take a bit to ramp up, but shouldn't take a long time. I've been seeding at 20-30MB/s almost since posting so there's plenty of people now. Might wanna check settings and everything on your own end if it doesn't improve. Something may be blocking connections to the rest of the peers in the swarm.
thankfully it started to download fast after 30 mins or so. I just finished downloading it, thanks for the share

Reactions: McAztec
Dec 12, 2021
Maybe somebody would be kind enough to create some sort of repack without 4k videos (since, AFAIK, they take the most of space, while low-res (1080p) alternative is already there as well)?
you can just delete all the movies from the folder to save up space
its in subverse\subverse\content\movies

Reactions: Kelzed

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
If you download via the torrent you can select/deselect certain files. Since it's not an archive you can navigate the whole folder structure and deselect the 4k videos.

TOKISAKI233

Jun 7, 2022
want to ask is there any mod or cheat for editing items ,girls' experience and devotion?
it's really taking too long and tormented for collecting gifts and upgrading level for all girls.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
HARR-E battle kinda sucks, dialogue boxes cover you and the F3N1X bugged out of the screen for me twice. The final fight ultimately isn't worth it, boring ending that's basically a toned down Kloi run with zero guidance. (I literally did the same level 30+ times just to understand it, which kinda says more about me than the game)

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
guys help how do i use the saves??
Literally just use the search function
you need to put it in "C:/Users/[username]/AppData/Local/Subverse/Saved/SaveGames/" Make sure the save is labeled like this "Subverse Save Game Slot 1.sav" with nothing else.

if it still doesnt work, run the game 1 time so it can create a save then replace the save with this one then run the game again and click continue

Reactions: 1597369592

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
It’s only gonna go up in price when the game is done, so consider this 10 bucks off right now
Well for me is 29.99$ on Steam and 10$ on GOG... sadly i cant buy it on GOG... for me the game don't have discount at the moment lol.

kurecyt

Jun 16, 2023
Here you go lads.

It's the GOG version so no crack needed. Please seed and remember to practice safe torrenting with a VPN.

(Also if you really like the game consider buying it when you'll be in a position to do so)

P.S: It's not archived or anything so that you can keep seeding while you're playing it. If you want a more compressed version I think it's safe to say the rpdl team will soon have theirs out and they usually archive it.
dunnow why but i cant get this download link to work care to elaborate

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
dunnow why but i cant get this download link to work care to elaborate
Click the file, it'll open a page with a lot of text, do Ctrl + S or Right click and then Save As, save it somewhere and then open with your torrent client of choice.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Here you go lads.

thank you for sharing, before i download this, thats the uncompressed version right? like you did no changes?

Reactions: mbledos69

Valcry

May 16, 2017
Blythe Blythe Blythe Blythe Blythe Blythe Blythe...(deep breath)...Blythe Blythe Blythe Blythe Blythe... Okay gnome and gothy russian lady are completed. Think this game will now sit in the steam library til its done. Just in time too as diablo just got really boring.

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes