T3stireribas

May 2, 2023
Here you go lads.

It's the GOG version so no crack needed. Please seed and remember to practice safe torrenting with a VPN.

(Also if you really like the game consider buying it when you'll be in a position to do so)

P.S: It's not archived or anything so that you can keep seeding while you're playing it. If you want a more compressed version I think it's safe to say the rpdl team will soon have theirs out and they usually archive it.
Thanks
I must ask, Wich VPN do you recommend?

Stopittarpit

Aug 2, 2018
Subverse [v0.8.0]

I cracked and did a torrent for all, so you can check with the torrent and update without download everything again.

See ya and enjoy :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2745235
What do you do when you click on the torrent and then this comes up?

it then goes gibberish down the file. Capture.PNG

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
thank you for sharing, before i download this, thats the uncompressed version right? like you did no changes?
Yes, it's uncompressed, there are no changes. I only deleted the GOG-specific files and then made a torrent out of it. Thankfully the GOG version has no DRM so no crack is needed.

Thanks
I must ask, Wich VPN do you recommend?
There are numerous VPNs, it's most important to have one that has a no logs policy and is torrent friendly. Features like a kill switch and port forwarding are also helpful. I use Hide.me VPN myself and I'm happy with it, there's a free trial if you want to try it out, something like 5GB of data (even without an account). There are other options of course, but stay away from the likes of Nord VPN and similar.

• Red Heart
Reactions: T3stireribas

User_033

Mar 21, 2023
Anyone else feel like DEVA mode is kind of useless? Like, either the pod dies before the transformation finishes, or the fight is already basically over when the transformation is complete. There's no inbetween. I mean, it IS very powerful, but I feel like there's no way to effectively guard the pod at high levels, when my units either get slaughtered while trying to act as shields, or the enemy units just walk or shoot past them to attack the pod, making the ability as a whole seem pretty pointless.

T3stireribas

May 2, 2023
Yes, it's uncompressed, there are no changes. I only deleted the GOG-specific files and then made a torrent out of it. Thankfully the GOG version has no DRM so no crack is needed.

There are numerous VPNs, it's most important to have one that has a no logs policy and is torrent friendly. Features like a kill switch and port forwarding are also helpful. I use Hide.me VPN myself and I'm happy with it, there's a free trial if you want to try it out, something like 5GB of data (even without an account). There are other options of course, but stay away from the likes of Nord VPN and similar.
ty :D

Reactions: McAztec

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
Just a reminder you can use to play around with a free cam in game. Some of the scenes are made better with it while some like the space dog show just how much of a short cut they take when animating. Most of the scenes are very shortcutty but at least you dont get stupid as fuck angles for the xeno scenes.

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Wow the space combat mission attacking biggus dickus is a study on terrible game design decisions.

I spent the 3 attempts before i skipped it pinned against the screen edge because the autoscroll is way too fast, and they had the glorious idea to mix RNG attack pattern enemies and DoT causing obstacles with questionable hitboxes.

Nevermind that they somehow keep making button registration worse - in dialogue the buttons e.g. next slide dont trigger most of the time, and in Ground Combat you now have to press cancel/back all the time because you select a ranged attack but then cannot select a target.

Even the mouse cursor is messed up, for me the bottom edge of the cursor was the clickbox and not the pointer of the cursor icon, where you expect it to be.

Baba Yaga RUS

Jr. Uploader
Aug 23, 2022
Subverse [v0.8.0][STEAM VERSION]

I cracked and did a torrent for all, so you can check with the torrent and update without download everything again.

See ya and enjoy :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download the torrent: Click with right button > Save link as.

View attachment 2745235
You give me version 8, I'll give you the saves for it.

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
You give me version 8, I'll give you the saves for it.
Jo, amazing, thanks! I got my savegame near the same spot but i was not going to grind all the devotions to 40.
On that note, Huntress and Blythe aren't at max devotion in your file, but a quick jaunt over to can fix that! Just find the 2 rows with devotion and values 17 and 22, and edit them to >40.

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes